Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Captain Zack
Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWho Posts Next - Page 4 I_voting_barWho Posts Next - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWho Posts Next - Page 4 I_voting_barWho Posts Next - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Who Posts Next - Page 4 Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Who Posts Next

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Who Posts Next - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Yeah. I wanna get the arch done before spring break ends. But that might not be realistic haha.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:13 pm

POSTED!!

Robby-chan! Your turn! Go go go go go!

I am sorry if my post is crap!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:21 am

ok yeah i'll get to that ASAP

Hey what'cha postin Miku? (it looks intersting) is it an introduction for Nikki and Miku or for all the other Espada as well?
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:53 am

Zack gave me permission to start another topic to start to introduce the other Espada in little by little. So first I am getting Miku and Niiki introduced, since they are the rivals. Zack has also shared some of his ideas of Espada to me, and is allowing me to create others as I wish.

Oh! And also, Niiki and Miku Watahari start off as teammates. Just letting you guys know. That is where the rivaly REALLY kicks in when Suzume as Miku to be with him as his teammate and side kick, and not Niiki, who is the stronger and more egotistical one.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Awesome! it'll be nice to actually give a personality to the espada. i'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts!

yaay! plus meggy can start posting! glad you finally made it on the forum!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:16 am

alright i've posted. the baton has been handed off to zack or Ben!!

Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:43 am

Ben posts next. Admin choice.
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Posted. Zack it is your turn. Here is the baton?

And just for you guys to know. I am not going to post again until the place where Kasumi dies. He gets there JUST in time to jump in front of the blade of Tsubaki, and die by Hiiro. So it is between Robyn, and you Zack. I think that will make it that much better.

There you go. Robyn, for your next post, when you the answering to Kasumi (if you do? You might not be able to because of Tsubaki), make sure that you hear a bunch of static, and just barely get the message because he repeated it. Because his microphone is CRAP... and almost broken.

Remember to keep Tsubaki alive. Hiiro cannot kill her. Kasumi kills her.

Mkay! Until my next post Razz

And I am bringing my post size back down to 4 pages. Haha. I think that you should all try and do that. because these last posts have been... incredibly long!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Posted. Robyn your turn. And please arrive in your next post. Thanks Smile I am at a large stand still at this point. But my last post was hella action packed! Haha!

I would enjoy reading it, because I love action! Haha! So many kido spells used! Haha! And that is fine Kasumi. I like that idea. It is between Robyn and I for now. Although we are almost done with the arc. As soon as Hiiro gets close to dying from Tsubaki when she is in the location 3, Kasumi comes in to save her, and is killed by her. Then we have the dramatic tear jerking moments, and then... end of arc.

Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Changed the member of the month to me! Because I want it to be me! But from now on, I am going to change it every month, it will rotate between the members of the forum, including myself, based on effort that I feel is being given.
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Does Megan know to check the "Who Posts Next?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:54 pm

It is Meghan. With and H. And no, I don't think she does. She is very new to all of this forum activity. But I will teach her. She is going to have another break, or something casual with the Espada while we do the flash back arc.
Back to top Go down
crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Hey guys Smile
So you guys are gunna have a flash back arc before we go to the next storyline arc?

Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:02 am

ok yeah i'll post next. Kasumi kills Tsubaki? ok, sure...(damnit i didn't think we were at this point already....)

ben is it true this is your last arc?? that would be depressing!

ha ha well it seems i'm not the member of the month ( past...what.....five?) anymore! ha ha, meggy also needs to get a profile pic soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:17 pm

anyway i posted. Hiiro is not at Kowai's disposal.....sooo....zack...or ben!

sorry if this post kinda...well...sucks. i wrote it up quickly and i was really tired.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:52 am

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ROBYN!! THAT WAS BY FAR YOUR BEST POST THAT YOU HAVE EVER POSTED!!

LIKE NO FUCKING JOKE! I READ THAT AND GOT CHILLS!!

That was... incredible! That just got me pumped so hardcore for the next posts! I am sure that when Ben reads that shit, and he will, he is gunna freak out! That was... that was... beautiful! In a horrible sad foreshadowing way!

OH SO GOOD!!
And Meghan will get a profile pic soon! We are going to state. Packing and shit is first priority.

Robyn, if that was you sucking, please suck every post! That was... holy shit...
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:56 am

What Zack said! I think that was probably your best post on this forum, if not one of them thus far. Every post is a pleasure to read from you, but that was very very good. I could picture it all so well. Good Writing Robyn-chan!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:40 am

Thanks guys!! i didn't think it was really all that great but i'm glad you liked it ^^ let's just try to get this F&^%#$ing arch over...though the nest posts are going to be SO FUCKING SAD!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Oh you have no idea robyn! Haha! I mean you do, but it is gunna be sad! Sad

PS: this is what suzume looks like after sex:
https://2img.net/h/i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp254/lili_blood_/yaoi/bbb20-20dont20touch.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:09 am

Alright.

I posted.

Have fun Robyn!

Your up next!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:48 am

i posted....i never thought i'd cry so hard.....writing with tears SUCKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Good post! That gives the next post a lot to go off of! Looking forward to it all finally ending!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Nice! That is a lot to go off of! Loving that! I am posting next! Ben... it will be different without Kasumi all the sudden! Sad SAD! And Shuunske and him did not even get a yaoi moment. Sad sad sad sad sad sad... bummer. Shuunske will express his love to Kasumi... to his dead body. Haha.

Ugh! Writing after that is going to be fun! How sad! That was such a sad post.
I get to write action... less sad. Shuunske is less emotional anyways. At least, about Kasumi. Kasumi was Hiiro's friend more than he was Shuunske's friend.
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:13 pm

... You know what Zack. Fuck you for being so perfect. Like, what is wrong with your life? NOTHING? What can you do? Everything! What cant you do? NOTHING! I know that Robyn is going to think that I am crazy or in love with you or something, but Robyn, we were talking about this on the chat. And he does not fucking get it! ZACK YOU ARE PERFECT AND IT PISSES ME OFF!

You model, sing, act, dance, write, get great grades... I give up... but you ARE my uke.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:16 pm

What the fuck! Why did you have to bring this conversation here. I am not! Stop! I am no where near perfect at all. I am a model that takes bad pictures, and a singer that cant even get into the musical with a singing part. I cant dance that well... and I am not that great of a writer. Haha! Stop!

AND I AM NOT YOUR UKE!!! STOP THAT ALLLLLLL!!! I AM NOT!!!!!!!! confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Posts Next
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Espada :: Creation Center :: Announcements and Communication :: Spam-
Jump to: