Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Captain Zack
Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWho Posts Next - Page 5 I_voting_barWho Posts Next - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWho Posts Next - Page 5 I_voting_barWho Posts Next - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Who Posts Next - Page 5 Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Who Posts Next

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Who Posts Next - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:14 am

I posted. But something happened with the formatting, and screwed up the entire topic... I dont know what I did, but now it all... REALLY long... so I am sorry. I dont know what it is I did wrong?
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:31 am

don't worry so long as we can read it i'm sure it'll be fine ^^

Zack you are really telented, don't let anyone (including yourself!) tell you any different! c'mon, i eat lunch with you everyday. hear you sing to yourself because you just love that song so gosh darn much. i draw with you in the corners of the lobby. your telented.

Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:48 pm

alright i replied.....

sorry it's really short. i had writers block and couldn't write for shit right now.

but srsly zack what did you do to the format?! it's huge!!

My post is five pages long! i mean it should look a little longer then that.....
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Wow. God. I dont know what happened!?!

I just posted my post, and it did that. I think it might be the site's way of dealing with the fact that this post has been so long, and so it is trying to make is smaller? That is my only guess...?

But oh well. It does not matter. This just fucks with what we used to see length as. And this will not always be like this. Just... apparently this topic does not wanna cooperate. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:46 am

I posted. The formatting is still messed up. I tried fixing it in the admin's panel, but nothing is used for that kind of fixing. I think that it is the jamming process because this topic is getting to long. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:06 am

yeah most likely, it's alright it's almost done so we won't have to worry to much about it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:13 am

I fixed the formatting. It is all okay!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:44 am

really!? yaay!! gosh that was bugging me!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:46 am

I know. I did not know what was going on. I had to reset the amount of posts per topic. Haha. But if it happens again... it might not be able to be fixed. Haha. It was a pain as it was to fix though.

ANYWAYS! I POSTED!! Only four pages. It looks so short. Haha. I know that it is not. But oh well.

Something needs to happen... because I had nothing to go off of.

I used my licence as Admin to manipulate Sunibunki in my last post. I made her move as I wished, in order to create something more of my post.

I do not know what to do in this though Robyn. We have to talk about this section of this arc. And it needs to end soon... because I REALLY wanna end this topic and arc!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:45 pm

alright! i posted it's only five pages but i hopefully broke off since almost everyone is half dead.....unable to move i think the nest post should end it!!

WE'RE SO CLOSE IT'S CRAZY!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:46 am

OKAY! ARC OVER EVERYONE! Now we either do the flash back arc or the next arc? If we do choose to do the flash back arc, then it is going to have to be short, because I wanna get a move on with the second arc seeing as summer is the only time when Meghan can post efficiently due to school. And it would suck to have someone unable to post during a topic. For this reason, I am almost pushing towards having the second arc start next. What do you guys say?
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Robyn! That was an awesome last post! Very interesting! A good way to close it for sure! And I liked the picture as well. A+ work girl!

lol, I see you point Zack, and I am super excited for the second arc. So I would agree with you that although I am also excited for the flashback arc, it is probably smart to consider the people needed for the arc. Less are needed for the flash back arc, and we have summer coming up. I am a mod, and Zack is an admin. WE DECLARE MARTIAL LAW! lolzers.

Nah Jk. Robyn? What do you think? I know you were excited about the flashback arc? Would you be willing to wait? I was just looking forward to the yaoi myself Smile
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:05 pm

ARUUGA! lol powerz!

U R forgetting me! I wanna start posting. I have not been able to post very much on this forum yet. So please lets go to the next topic. I thought that was the plan from the beginning. I have not heard about a flash back arc. Or at least that that was serious...................... maybe it is just that no one tells me jack shit haha *glares at Ben*
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:07 pm

*cough*

Oh yeah! And Leah wants to start posting. *cough* Completely meant to say that!

>< I didnt forget that at ALL! Haha!

But that is just another reason to start the second arc. Leah and Meghan have not hardly even gotten to use their characters. So. I wanna get them incorporated.

*cough*
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Thats a lot of coughing JACKASS!!

CHAAAA!!

Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:08 pm

*Whimpers and hides under bed*

... s-sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 am

it's alright and i agree! though the yaoi and watching everyone during there N0ob phase would be oodles of fun. We can go onto the second arch. i mean it's a flashback arc. we can go to it at anytime we think the forum is lacking. it's like a fall back arc!

But either way. Summer is here and i think we should get a start on whatever arc we decide!

But my only point is that Leah and Meghan want to get to there posting and i totally agree you guys have had like....no posting time at all. But what about Ben-kun? I mean....his character was just sorta killed off. Who will ben play now that Kasumi is dead?
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:53 am

Yeah Ben-kun! What will he do?

Also sorry guys, my internet died for the whole day. But I am probably able to post tonight. Ill start VERY soon! Lol. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:55 am

*Snicker*

What am I going to do? FIND OUT!

No I dont know. But I will be watching the forum most likely. Probably play other Espada that need playing. Helping with character development. Ill be here. Dont worry. And I'll keep posting here. Ill be in there with you guys. Dun worry yourselves :3
Back to top Go down
crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:58 am

*Snickers with Kiske*

Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Okay so I posted finally! I hope you like it. Embarassed

It is five pages on word. Sorry for the delay. Meghan, your turn to post Smile Excited to finally be posting!

P.S: Zack asked me to/said it was fine if I put in spoiler pictures, which are pictures that just sort of help show what I am describing. Not an actual spoiler. So just click the part that says spoiler. It is just so that my post is not completely scattered with pictures. lolzers.

mnkay! Here we go guys!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:17 am

I am making an executive choice to change where we begin in this arc. Instead of delving straight into it, I wanna have some exchange of words and the like with Muraisachi and Hiiro and Shuunske. So I will actually be the first person to post. (kinda XD )

Leah. This has NOTHING to do with your post. I just remembered my plans for the beginning of this arc. I am so sorry. But that post will be used later. Just use it later when the Espada DO enter the scene. Thanks guys, and sorry!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:51 am

hey hey! i'm back! i know this isn't the area and i didn't say i was leaving...but i did....now i'm back! So yeah! let's get this show on the road!!!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:38 am

Alright! i've replied! no clue who's turn it is but i'm guessing it's zacks?
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:48 am

POSTED! It is about four pages. Eh. It looks so short to me. Haha.

Um. Robby. Your turn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Posts Next
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Espada :: Creation Center :: Announcements and Communication :: Spam-
Jump to: