Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Captain Zack
Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWho Posts Next - Page 6 I_voting_barWho Posts Next - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWho Posts Next - Page 6 I_voting_barWho Posts Next - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Who Posts Next - Page 6 Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Who Posts Next

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiske

Kiske

Who Posts Next - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:50 am

I like it. Very good posts Zack!

Also, I admire what you did with the image of the test tube. How you integrated all three images of the same image into the post and made it look good. That is cool! Haha! It is different than just adding a picture randomly in there like I do -.-
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:53 am

I am in full agreeance with Ben. Is agreeance even a word? lol? It is coming up as a word not spelled correctly. But yes - very good posts Zack. You too Robyn. You guys are all so talented rofl! Oh! And I had to go back and look at what Ben was talking about with the test tubes to see what he meant, and I agree. That was cool. It dramatically separating everything.

I AM SO GLAD THAT I GET TO RP WITH YOU GUYS SOON! On the forums it was rare to find anyone this good. So Zack and I would just always RP together... every time... because there was no one else as good. But now I am here with you guys! d'awwww!

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:56 am

Haha, thanks guys! Leah, you should stop saying lol. It is such an annoying thing to say. It means laugh out loud... are YOU laughing out loud when you say that... =.= no? Didn't think so.

And yes, you said it perfectly, "d'awwww" that was sweet. I remember the good ol' days when we were internet legends from forum to forumas the best RPers. God we had so many people that hated us though! SO many!
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:58 am

I know! It got to the point that we could not RP on some of the forums anymore. God there was so much drama. Lol. (ILL SAY WHAT I WANA SAY BIATCHHH!!)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! <---- what are you going to do about it!?
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:39 am

so i'm guessing i'm replying next?
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:44 am

Alright! i'm off i guess it's zack's turn again?

i'm sorry for the low grade replies....it's really hard to write as Hiiro simply watching everything when she just wasn't to NOT SAY ANYTHING!

i know they hardly give you anything to go off of and i'm sorry!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Well I like it very much. And believe it or not, you actually gave me enough to go off of. I think it was a very well done post. Smile I am not surprised that I feel this way. All of your posts are well written. And I am not surprised that you dont like it. You are just very humble. But they are very good Robby-chan! <3
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Alright. Posted. Yayness! Robyn! Your turn again Smile

POST TAG!! YOUR IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Yes, and take your time, boff of chu!
lawl.
I am still waiting to post. Lets get this show on the road!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:35 am

Alright! i've replied. i kinda like this one to!

And i used a quote from Ben-kun from one of your older posts for Kasumi. it's a quote!! so happy! it's a little on the short side but i don't mind.

YOUR TURN CAP'N!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:10 pm

that was another VERY well done post by Robyn. One of your best Robby-chan. I don't know if I am going to be able to post after that. Haha. But I will post soon! I love what you did with the multiple voices running through her head. And I love the interaction between her and Shuunske. That is awesome. Shuunske is going to be HELLA shocked. Probably hurt too. But mostly shocked.

Very fun! I can defs have something tangible to reply from that. Yay! Looking forward to that!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:10 pm

So... I found it much harder to write to that post than I thought it would be. Haha. But I did reply. Just broke six pages. But it is only about five pages. I love the pictures I found. I was having good luck. And I cropped a picture of a very popular picture on google, and made it more like how I see Hiiro looking recently. Dead and sick (In a tormented way, as if she has been tortured, and mad at the world).

YOUR TURN TO POST ROBBY-CHAN!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Alright i've posted! Jeesh speedster. i would have liked to post it WITH a picture i made showing Hiiro's knew Dew but whatevs I'll just simply post it up later. Tomorrow hopefully.

Your turn Zack, sorry i didn't give you a whole lot to go off of.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:40 am

I... I dont know... what to write in my next post... I have... nothing to go off of... I guess I will start the invasion of the Espada? Is that okay with everyone? Leah, did yous ave your post?
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:41 am

Hai hai! Ready to post at any time, Zackkk-sannn Smile flower
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:44 am

Alright! I am ready! Go for it! Post that post!!! INVASION OF THE ESPADA!! YUKI IS GONNNNEEEEE!!! haha...

but make it under a new arch. Make it titled: "Chapter 3 - Invasion - An Important Kidnapping"
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:44 am

Hai hai!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:34 am

i said i could have given you more to work with But you said to stop writing cuzz i was on 8 pages...- -
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:06 am

Lawl. Robyn, I am sure he is not mad. He is just being Zack.

Which mean... he is drugged or something... how is the surgery going?

I am posting now!
Back to top Go down
crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Yay! Finally posted!
-_- uuhhgg.. this is definitely harder than I thought.
I do NOT understand how you guys can make 15 page posts... AT ALL. lol.
anyways idk who's suppose to post next. I'm guessing Zack?
or probably Miku.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:44 pm

No. It'll be me.

And Meggy love, that was awesome! I thought it was fine, and it was long enough. Also, this is your first forum RP ever. So you are doing good. Really good!

I love you! And there were a couple REALLY funny parts in that post. Love Esido! Looking forward to making him have more interactions with Niiki in the future!
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Ooh! I got a a bright little "BING!!" on my computer, while I was sleeping. Meaning someone posted? Megan! That was very good! I thought it was going to be less than a page like my first forum topics where. Lolzers.

Welcome the forum as a character in the main story line! Looking forward to RPing with you Razz

*Wink*
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Megan is correct spelling!

No. Meghan, with an H Ben, GOD GET IT RIGHT! haha!
Back to top Go down
crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:37 am

Haha thanks Ben Smile I'm looking forward to RPing with you guys too.
And hopefully it won't take as long as it did once I get used to it. -_-
And yes, It's MegHan. But it's a VERY common mistake. so dont worry about it. Smile
This is so exciting! The story line of this is amazing. I REALLY wish that the actual anime of Bleach had an epic story line like ours! lawlz
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:27 am

Great post meggy!!

Your pictures were spot on and very well placed, i'm jealous. Your flow is great and you've really established the relationship between Nikki (or however you spell her name) and the others.

Really good length for your first post!

Everything else just comes in time, and you've got such a great start meggy! Ha ha no pressure, we're a lax bunch. At least your lucky enough to know the story line this topic will go to. -Grumble grumble grumble...-

Welcome to the forum I'm so glad your finally here iggy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Posts Next
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Espada :: Creation Center :: Announcements and Communication :: Spam-
Jump to: