Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Captain Zack
Confirmation.  I_vote_lcapConfirmation.  I_voting_barConfirmation.  I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Confirmation.  Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Confirmation.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Confirmation.  Empty
PostSubject: Confirmation.    Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:31 pm

So, awhile ago you told me that if Hiiro died on BG, the forum she is on now, you would come back here with meghan, myself, robyn, and Leah and start things back up full power? Is that still true, or have you lost your inspiration?
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

Confirmation.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmation.    Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Can i point out the only similarity actually from this Hiiro and my other forum is the name and hair...that's actually it. Nothing else is the same.
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

Confirmation.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmation.    Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:27 pm

ROBYN! I CAN STILL SPELL YOUR NAME WITHOUT LOOKING AT OTHER TOPICS!

I hate to say it but that is not really what matters, about you not changing Hiiro. To me she was something special that should exist only on this site and no where else and it just seems weird. I dont really know what it is about that that puts me off so much

@ Zack: yeah, my offer still stands but that seems mean to go and kill off Robyn's character
I would come back and RP with Hiiro here if she was only here. But I feel like the other Hiiro takes presidency over this Hiiro from what you have told me
I would have no problem coming back here I guess but I cant promise the same kind of long posts, those took too long for me to push out, unless I am inspired. I may get inspired again though, who knows.

(just to save Zack: robyn, he has not said anything bad about the hirro on the other site, just told me that you are really into her, and have plans with her as well as that you rp with her a lot, and I know that that can often make you love the character more and more.)
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Confirmation.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmation.    Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:13 pm

You dork. It is not a hard name to spell. What is more, I was just asking out of curiosity. Robyn told me a couple of hours ago that she thinks that was her favorite romance ever that she wrote for, and I thought that was kinda cool... considering that is like... the majority of what she writes.

Love you robyn. It's true.

And cool. Good to know? Lol. You can always come troll on other sites with me if you want Smile could be fun!
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

Confirmation.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmation.    Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:30 am

Did you change the layout of the site again zack? Change it back, I would never RP here when it is like this.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Confirmation.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmation.    Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:33 am

Uh yeah.
Funny story.
Ingoo had to have another layout and so I was taking bits a pieces from numerous forums, and putting them on the CSS sheet that had previously been made. Kaira, if you remember her, demanded that her shit be taken down. So I had to do it. Sorry. Oh well.

Also, I was not planning on keeping it like this.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

Confirmation.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmation.    Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:34 am

I know the facts still stands. We've had this conversation so many times i already know both of your opinions on the matter.

And i miss writing with you both, especially you Ben since i don't really get to talk to you at all otherwise. I miss this forum terribly.

I would be perfectly alright to start again on this forum, using a new character. I know it's not the same as Hiiro but at least we could write with each other again. I really miss that.

Would you all be alright with that?
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Confirmation.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmation.    Confirmation.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am

meow mufffinnnnnnnnnnn....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confirmation.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmation.    Confirmation.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Espada :: Creation Center :: Announcements and Communication :: Announcements-
Jump to: