Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Captain Zack
Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWho Posts Next - Page 3 I_voting_barWho Posts Next - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWho Posts Next - Page 3 I_voting_barWho Posts Next - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Who Posts Next - Page 3 Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Who Posts Next

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiske

Kiske

Who Posts Next - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:45 am

I dont know who is posting next.

But Zack I put the sweet and tender moment between Shuunske and Kasumi in there. It was all sweet and stuff.

Furthermore, there is a flashback.

I would say that Robyn should post next... or Leah?
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:56 am

yeah i'll post next. Unless leah can beat me to it!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:39 am

alright!!!! i posted! soo...now it's up to leah or you Ben! zack should take a break to let his hand heal.......

we'll just say Shuunske and what's-his-face were having a very long and intense game of chess. before they continued their battle.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Haha. It took me hours to type this with my left hand, and I think it is shit. But oh well. I posted. Only six pages. But we get to see Shuunske in bankai! He is a BAMF!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:16 pm

ha ha ONLY six pages. i love that we used to think 3 or 4 pages was long.....curse you fighting posts!!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:22 am

Three or four pages is good! Haha! But fighting posts go longer! That is how it normally goes!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:40 pm

ha ha so i've been told!

alright so...ben or leah? they're up?
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:39 am

Ben I think said that he would post. But Leah can post too if that is what is needed? Ben should post soon... I dont know what is taking him so long??
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:20 am

BBBBBBBBEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN-KKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!@!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Holy god. I am sorry. The charger on my computer was broken, and it is such a fucking old computer that nothing in the house worked as a charger. So I had to wait for another one to ship in, and it was a long time. And I am sorry.

I am posting now.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:35 am

ahhh that happened to be once!! it was horrible i was out of my computer for a week!

no worries we figured you had a good reason for not being on.
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Guys I am so sorry. Turns out it was not the actual charger but the actual circut. So now that is being fixed, and I am able to use my mom's computer until then. (I am not allowed, but I am stealing it from her room while she is gone to do groceries.) And I am piecing together my next post. I am so sorry to be the drag once again guys!
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Posted!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:19 pm

OMG! What an intense post! Haha! I know you think it is shit, but it is not. It is super intense!

Moving on, I am glad your back!

And I found the picture for Muriasachi's zanpakutou. Very similar to Hiiro's. That is not a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:22 pm

Muriasachi's Zanpakutou Spirit:

Spoiler:

Muriasachi's Zanapkutou Spirit World:

Who Posts Next - Page 3 Murias11
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:38 pm

YAAAY BEEN!!

dude, you have amazing posts. i wish i could think up fight stuff like you do!

this does look like SUnibunki's world...only more...open. very cool

i approve
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:59 pm

Do you approve of the actual spirit? I LOVE HIM! Haha! And it is perfect. Altough we have to find the connection between Muriasachi's and Hiiro's zanpakutou. I think that it should not be real... but more... like... he created his own zanpakutou, and worked to control it and bring it down, and in that, another zanpakutou was created, and that was the essence of his own spirit, and thus sunibunki was formed. A different form of his own zanpakutou... althouth that is still... sketchy. I dont know what I wasnt with that whole ordeal yet? but I will think about it.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:16 pm

i do like these! But he does look a freakish amount like Sunibunki. they both are alike in that sense.

i think the creation between them is that the zanbaktou's themselves are connected. Hiiro and Muriasachi aren't really. but sense Muriasachi has twisted and contorted his Zanbaktou spirit so much the connection was hard to catch.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:50 am

I was thinking, actually, of an interesting thing. Similarly to how in the filler arc that is in the real anime about the zanpakutou that could affect other zanpakutous, maybe both sunibunki and... um. Whatever Muriasachi's spirit's name is got hit by the same power wave and/or ability of another persons zanpakutou that bound them into the same reality. So they used to be different, but another zanpakutou made them so fucked up and twisted them into an alternate reality. A scientist's zanpakutou.

I think that would be really cool. Because then there is not a direct link between them (because that is rare as shit!) but there is a hitory and likeness between them. They would both get along with each other. Or both recognize each other as another tortured soul.

Sunibunki for instance used to be a fire zanpakutou that got affected by this other zanpakutou, and her power was increased and changed by the other power to the point that the machinery became part of the ability. The downfall, and added power comes with a price - and we have seen this already - the zanpakutou carries an added wait on the user. The more experienced with the zanpakutou you are, the more you can handle it, but in the moment, it is overwhelming, and takes a toll on you greatly. It makes it so you have a destined time limiter on your abilities, and intead of using rieatsu only when you are forming kido or shikai or bankai, it is constantly sucking it from you. As well as physical energy! That would be cool. And it sounds like Sunibunki.
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 am

I posted everyone. But since there was the death of Sestsuko, I only posted about five pages. Sorry. In fact it was not even five pages. It was almsot five pages though. But yeah. No like, twelve page post for me tonight :/
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:07 pm

THANK YOU LEAH!!

i am more then content with a five page post. that is ( in my opinion) the perfect post size. anything over ten is really pushing it.....it's also really a pain to write and revise and such. alright...i guess it's my turn next....

so i have a question? now that Jun and setsuko are dead. did phitsy survive the blast? and is Leah still playing as him????

Just questions to get out of the blue. i'll try to post when i can but things are...stacking up on me recently so i'll try my best to get it before spring break!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Um. It seemes like that kinda blast would defs kill the Phitsy kitty man... but I dont know. Robyn, I thought you wanted to use him later though... so I dont know. I feel like that would have killed him though.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Yeah, um, so I was trying to post. But i simply cant think of anything to do in any of my fights. Shuunske's fight is only going to be fun when I can get you guys there. So you should hurry up. Because that is also when all the shit gets real.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Oh. And Robyn, can I post before you?
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:43 am

well damn! but that's ok> i guess phitsy was just a comic relief in the future. i guess it makes more sense for him to die i this arch it's k.

yeah you can post before me. i've still got a shit ton of stuff to do.... so i'll try to get my post together so i can post it RIGHT after you. just hurry up okies? we've got spring break to hopefully get this topic near finished!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Posts Next
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Espada :: Creation Center :: Announcements and Communication :: Spam-
Jump to: