Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Captain Zack
Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_vote_lcapWho Posts Next - Page 8 I_voting_barWho Posts Next - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_vote_lcapWho Posts Next - Page 8 I_voting_barWho Posts Next - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Who Posts Next - Page 8 Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Who Posts Next

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

Who Posts Next - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Mkay Zacky I'll post Smile
And you're welcome, guys. You deserve praise!

Ben, i know. I like, helped create this arc's story line. Haha. And I can't wait to see you're posts! I've heard great things. I'm sure I'll approve. Smile

Hmm. I guess I should post on real looks. I'm not sure what over exposed picture you're talking about, Ben?? But Zack and I took a photo shoot this last fall so I might have some good pix to post. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:29 pm

well now i'm uber out of the loop on story line....lovely.... but yes

i posted! so it's just you meggy!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Meghan's turn! She gets to start off a topic! Wohoo! Lol.

Also, check the small things I posted guys. I posted different BBC codes (yes I did ><) and I posted a behind the scenes topic. Robyn, you need to answer to that! I explained everything there.
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Le gasp! Zack gave up BBC codes.

Good luck defeating us now, Zack!

Robyn! You get him from the front!

Leah, get him from the right side!

Ill cover the rest of him!

GO TEAM! 

Meghan, this is an inside joke between myself, Zack, Robyn, and Leah. Don't feel left out, we were just on the chat box today, and had a fight with different fonts as different abilities. Only, Zack was the only one that knew the majority of font, meaning he beat us! BUT NOW WE HAVE THE FONTS! Very Happy

Also, I like the deleted scene section. That could be very handy! I enjoy that a lot. Good work Zack: always being creative.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Oh boy.

And thanks. But most of that brilliance comes from simply being bored at 4:58AM. Just saying. I just wanted to post shit because I had nothing else to do! I also updated the "current topic" widget in the forum! Changed the picture and the description. Now is a cute wittle Shuunske sweeping wit his shirt owff =3

BRING IT BITCHES! I AM STILL HEAD ADMIN!

Who Posts Next - Page 8 David-and-goliath-sumos22
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:43 am

oh boy..... we're in for a world of pain if our battles come off the chats!

Good lucky meggy! starting a topic was one of my firsts posts, it's not as hard as you would think!

I am still queen of the words
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:21 am

Meh! Meghan, dont worry! You are a vereh good writer Smile We wubble you!

Robyn.
You.
Will.
LOSE!
Back to top Go down
crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Sorry for the long wait guys! Sad Things have gotten a little busier than expected. My mom's been pulling all these random adventures or jobs for me/the family along with friends distracting me as well. On top of that replying takes me forever and a half to begin with. -.- so thank you for being patient! Smile And I apologize in advance for the quality. It's not the best. (especially for the amount of time it took -.-)

Love you guuuys!~ :3
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:38 am

No worries! good post don't apologize.

maybe a like one less pictures next time. Every once and awhile they add to the effect but to many and it starts to take away from the meat of the words. Your descriptions are amazing meggy!

so seriously don't apologize!

But who goes now? Zack?
Back to top Go down
crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Thanks Robby Smile I'll keep that in mind.
I wasn't gunna add that many pictures but it seemed so short to me I wanted to fill it up with something. -.-
And yeah, zack gets to post as Suzume.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:52 am

I agree with Robyn. Furthermore, it does not matter AS much HOW MANY pics you put in the post, but where you put them. For instance, you have two pictures in there that are one RIGHT after another, and they dont have any correlation to each other - not allowing the reader to form the image of one pic at a time before moving to the next. But defs dont apologize. It was gooooood! I love you!

Yes. I get to post as Suzume... and fuck with her. Yay! Super sexual tension post.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:42 am

Posted! It is only three pages, and looks super short for some reason... but that is okay. There was not much to do. Meghan, your turn. I TOTALLY wanna see how Niiki reacts to Suzume verbally BEATING HER TO CRAP! He was relentless.

yAAaay!! <---- Meghan will get that!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm

dude great post! it was short but sweet and y'know...filled with mental abuse it was DELICIOUS! I really liked the Photoshopped picture with his words to Nikki. Though it felt a bit redundant to have them typed out and then put on the image. Though i give you total kudos for the creativity!

Gosh...i think Nikki's world was just a little bit....crushed....just a tad.

i almost feel bad for her...

almost....

not really....in fact i'm kinda laughing at her.. (No offense Meggy)
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:57 pm

I am only laughing. It is so much fun to destroy her hopes and dreams!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:58 pm

you are a cruel cruel man
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:03 pm

Correction - Niiki is a cruel cruel woman! Suzume is, in my opinion, less directly evil than Niiki. Niiki lusts for blood and the like... Suzume does not. If he did, then he would have gone to Soul Society and killed er'body.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:14 am

Okay. good job everyone. All the characters that need to be posted are except some of Robyn's. So we are on good track. Jun looks awesome. Cant wait for her twist. Um. Now I will post what we need from the Espada/fraccions.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:08 am

I'll get that Captain to you and then we should be all set for the shinigami!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:46 pm

mkay!
Back to top Go down
crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:44 pm

OMFG!! FINALLY POSTED!! affraid

SO sorry guys. I really hope I didn't cause too much turmoil by boring you to tears by keeping you waiting for a retardedly long time.

LOVING the picture that Zack and I created together at the end of my post. SUPER AWESOME. defs make sure to take note. haha. but srlsy... It's fuckin cool.

Love you guys. Again, sorry for the wait -.- it won't happen again.... (I hope)

Back to top Go down
crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:46 pm

OH! and......... Leah. You are in for a surprise...
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 am

whoa nice post meggy. and WOW!! gosh what a wonderful picture you've found for yourself there! Ha ha loving it, man...i would HATE to see Niiki when she was PMS'ing.....
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:42 am

Wow! That was a good post! You are getting better Meghan. I remember when I was new to forum RPing. You are a good writer. Also: FUCKERS! I do not know how I am supposed to react to this, although I saw this happening some time sooner or later on this forum. It is fated to have these two battle it out.

Um. So I guess it is your turn again? I am looking forward to it. Sorry about the quality of my post. I posted it in about an hour, and it was rushed. I had to do homework/still have to do that homework. So, thanks for being accepting of my rushed posts. I am realizing that it is hard to post as Miku, because I have never played a character like her before, and i don't yet know how to relate to her. Sucha a simple follower. I have always played the leaders. Always the bad guys though... so that will be fun!

Alright!
Back to top Go down
crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:40 am

Thanks Leah! Haha I loved your post! LOVE Esido. I feel so bad for him in this post and defs wanna make Niiki give him some sexy times. lawl.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:14 am

O.o that can be arranged Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Posts Next
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Espada :: Creation Center :: Announcements and Communication :: Spam-
Jump to: