Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Captain Zack
Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWho Posts Next - Page 7 I_voting_barWho Posts Next - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWho Posts Next - Page 7 I_voting_barWho Posts Next - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Who Posts Next - Page 7 Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Who Posts Next

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

Who Posts Next - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:31 am

But erm.....who posts next? Cuzz really the ball could be in anyones court right now...

Oh! and i like the reading of the posts and giving feedback to people! could we start doing that? i think it would really help our writing if we got constructive feedback.

Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:46 am

Wait, what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:58 pm

So I posted. And this is the first thing I have ever read that has actually reduced me to tears. I was literally crying when I write this. I had Meghan read it, and she started crying. So be prepared to read this and cry. Seriously.

Robyn. Your turn.
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:22 am

Whoa. That was some of the most intense writing I have read from any rper. That was amazing. That takes the title for two things on this site:

Award for most sad post ever; and award for the most emotionally sad and messed up person in this RP. After reading that, Megan must feel like an asshole.

<3 you Megan Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:25 am

For the last time: HER NAME IS SPELLED WITH AN "H"!

"Meghan!"

Furthermore! Ben! HOLY SHTI! So funny that you say that! Meghan and I were on skype after I posted, and she read it. We were both like... almost crying, and like "there is NO ONE that is as emotionally disturbed as him. He is the character I feel the worst for BYYY FAARRRRRRRR!"

Like... I was crying (pretty much) when was writing that.

Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:27 am

Yea. That brought tears to MY eyes. That was probably some of the best writing on the forum in my opinion. As far as sad. Lol. And then some of the best fighting is with you as well... Hmmm. I am sensing a pattern. Fuck you Zack!
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:29 am

That is bullshit.

You are just as good!

And I dont know about that all. But thanks! I agree that Shuunske has had it the hardest by MILES.
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:32 am

So...

Fuck you guys because I know that you are going to make fun of me because I am such a girl, but in Zack's last post, I was like full on crying. Is that sad? Because I like wanted to attack Meghan's character.

-----> And my own! <-----

To do that to poor little Shuunske was like the worst thing that I have done as a person. And he is not even real. But SHIT! I was so tempted to go back and write "Lol... just kidding, here kid, have her back!" And THEN leave. This is so sad.

Meghan, lets just kill off our characters lol! Your probably wants to kill mine anyways! I dont know if I can follow Zack's posts anymore. I feel like a bad person! What do you say!?
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 pm

.....well hell.......

I have to follow that?! Sad Amazing job Zack....

yeah Miku..Meggy, You should feel terrible...
Back to top Go down
crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:45 pm

O_O OH MY FUCKING GOD ZACK'S POST MADE ME ALMOST BALL MY FIKIN EYES OUT!! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SUCH A BIIIIITCH!?? DX AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMN GOOD AT WRITTING ZAAACK!?! DX

OMG Miku I felt the SAME way!! after I read that I either 1. wanted to kill Niiki or 2. be like "jk i love you take her back ^_^"

... I am going to have to bring the most terrifying, darkest, horrible, peverse parts of my soul to write for Niiki after this O_O

good luck following THAT one everybody haha.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:46 am

...thanks for the support meggy..... -sighs and beats laptop against head-
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:21 am

Haha! Thanks guys!

Niiki is THE worst person... EVER! Other than Suzume, who is masterminding the whole thing. And thus ordering everything to happen! But I dont know. Niiki comes a close second.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 am

Posstttt Robyn! I am dying!!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:09 am

I posted....i hope it's up to par! i worked like hell on this one...
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Wow! That was the best writing that has ever come out of you Robyn! That was like published writing! in fact, it inspired me to read over my post once -.- before posting. Editing = not my style. But that was awesome.

It made me gain a whole new respect for Hiiro, just because it was so real, and I saw her in a different light. Interesting.

Also, I posted!

Robyn! That was fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Wow! Robyn, is the only one that could follow a post like that with a post that is just as good. What a pro. And Zack, YOUR post was crazy. I have to say, THAT was probably one of your best posts. Crazy mind trip happening there in that post. I think that you too are this forums best poster's. Leah and I have already agreed on that. These last three posts are the forums best posts. Zack, you a incredible. But that is expected. Robyn, you did a very good job editing. There were only a few grammatical things that I noticed. Very well done. This story line is going to be awesome.

I am not going to spoil anything that happens in Zack's post, but um... wow. That was intense. Very intense. Well written and intense.

I have to admit it... this time I cried ONLY A LITTLE!!
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Fucking men! I cried like hell! And Robyn! Your post was awesome. The only one of us that can follow Zack's posts with something just as good. And Zack, you are probably the only one that could have followed Robyn's post with something that good. You both are so good!

CANT WAIT FOR ROBYN TO READ ZACK'S POST! I wanna see her reaction O_o no spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Kiske wrote:
Robyn, you did a very good job editing. There were only a few grammatical things that I noticed. Very well done. This story line is going to be awesome.

I agree. However there was one thing that I notice often that goes wrong in your post. The "centering" goes wrong. Take a look at your post. Somewhere in the middle, the center goes wrong, and the second half of your post is not centered. But that is easy fixings =3
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:37 am

Thanks you guys. Really, i pushed myself a lot in this post, and i'm glad you guys like it.

And i fixed that weird..center...thing...

Awesome post zack! I was so sucked in while reading it i didn't realize my pandora was playing some sort of happy tune...

and...still i just about cried!

It was a bit confusing realizing which part was hallucination or reflective memory, But i think that also made it that much more intense. SERIOUSLY good post!

Hell.

these two need a break from life.....
Back to top Go down
crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:22 am

Damn.... just... damn..
You guys are beyond good.
like... wow. Well done.

Robyn: I LOVED the description of everything especially the creative verbs and similes (as usual) and I thought you definitely took my advice about flow and description of action and used it to make a BRILLIANT post. I loved how real it was. I could really relate to how hiiro was acting and thinking. good job!

Zack: You're a sick but brilliant man. That was horrific but sad. I couldn't decide if I was noxious or on the verge of tears. both maybe? LOVED it. I also really appreciated your little hidden foreshadowing. SO psyched for their fight! Wink

I couldn't stop reading either one. I wish this shit could actually be animated and made into a show!! ><

YOU ARE ALL BRILLIANT!

<3

Back to top Go down
crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:25 am

Also, is it my turn to post?
Like, arriving back at Hueco Mundo er whatever?
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:28 am

Thanks Meghan! Yeah i really tried to take your advice to heart and i'm glad i did i really feel it helped.

yeah...shuunske ....wow...just...wow Poor guy...he needs ...i donno something to make everything ok.

I donno either you or me. I could react to what Shuunske just faking did...or you could arrive...it's zacks call.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:27 am

Both of you post. They are not related in any way, and thus you can both post and it will not interfere with anything. So yeah.

Thanks Meggy <3 That was super sweet! I love you! I wish this all could be animated in Bleach animation! So cool! Bleh! Fuck Bleach lack of story line XD
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:28 am

Yeah. Niiki is a pretty insane character. I am glad that we have her in this story line. She makes it better for sure. I look forward to more Niiki and Miku interactions. Fun fun.
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:36 am

I agree. Niiki is awesome. I am trying to hold my tongue in this scenario XD Meghan knows what I am talking about probably. I think O.o you did tell her the story line of this arc right? Or is it a mystery to her too? Probably told her.

And Meghan, what you said was really nice. About Robyn's and Zack's posts. I wish that I could post and show you mine, even though they dont really compare. Now I want Meghan's approval.

Meghan should post pictures on real looks here. The only picture I have seen is that one where the light is super over exposed. It is cool but you cant really see her at all. But she looked super pretty anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Posts Next   Who Posts Next - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Posts Next
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Espada :: Creation Center :: Announcements and Communication :: Spam-
Jump to: