Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_vote_lcapHiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_voting_barHiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_vote_lcapHiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_voting_barHiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Hiiro Takaniki 5th seat of 11th division

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division Empty
PostSubject: Hiiro Takaniki 5th seat of 11th division   Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Basic Information

Name: Hiiro Takaniki

Division: 11th

Seat: 5th seat

Looks: Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division Redhairedanimegirl

Personality: Hiiro is a compassionate sweet girl, with soft eye’s and an almost reckless trust to many creatures. She’s sensible, preferring to not fight she will avoid conflict with herself and others unless the opponent is hell meant on their destruction. She’s stubborn only unless she knows what is happening is wrong, orders or not she will do what she believes is right. She is one the most beautiful girls in the 11th division. Enjoys drinking though she tries to avoid it, she cannot hold liquor very well. Her anger is kept in check, even though most fights however if she is pushed over the edge she will not stop until the person has been killed or badly wounded, and it will take some time for her anger to settle, leaving her with an almost different personality. That teases and has an unmistakable blood lust. This is why she dislikes her zanbaktou so much, it will try to feed her anger and trip her into her blood lust, sometimes clogging her own senses.

Zanpakuto Information

Zanbaktou Name: Sunibuki

Zanpakuto Looks:
Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division Red_Katana_by_hufrodo

Zanpakuto Description: (A basic description of your Zanpakuto's abilities)

Released Zanpakuto Description:Sunibuki is a sword that does not initially look nearly as dangerous as first sight. The blade will turn serrated and the body will heat changing to a reddened metal. The blade itself has become heated not to the point of becoming pliable but certainly heated enough to cauterize any skin that her blade comes in contact with. But the blade is dangerous to Hiiro, because it opens the connection with her and Sunibuki, which is risky as Sunibuki will try to push her over her limit of self restraint and putting a small strain upon her mind.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: “ scar them, Sunibuki”

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division Serrated_samurai_swordcopy

Zanpakuto Spirit: Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division Possesedkenaridark

Zanpakuto Realm: scarred and burned halls stretching, making a maze of confusion and pain.

History and RP Sample

History: Hiiro was raised the way most children ended up in the spirit realm, alone, or with the occasional troop of children who got along fine as long as they had the easy targets to steal or pickpocket from. Never really finding a good group of people to stay with, Hiiro wasn’t the stealing and pick pocketing type. She found herself living with a farming couple working in their fields and selling some wares in the market, all while secretly giving some small bits of food to the smaller children who came around. She felt the pain of the children, as she grew older, once she had reached a near adult hood she took to caring for some of the children. It wasn’t in her wildest dreams would she have found herself at the shinigami academy. She almost did not want to go, it involved blades, and kiddo, and fighting. It wasn’t until she tried to stop a man from beating a small child did she know she had to go, she couldn’t stand to be so helpless when it came to protecting the people she cared for. So she enlisted into the shinigami academy and passed within a few years just above average. Landing herself in the 11th division. At first, Hiiro was actually quiet frightened by the 11th division. Still never sure of her own fighting abilities all the men around her seemed to just want to fight and kill and maim for the sake of fighting and killing and maiming. She kept herself in check, and turned out to be shy around all these shinigami. But eventually she became more confident in herself and her abilities, she climbed though the ranks until the 5th seat.

RP Sample: Everything was calm, that’s always how Hiiro loved to wake up. Curled into a small ball, her blanket pulled over her shoulders and gripped at the base of her chin by soft relaxed hands. Her breathing was soft and calm, like a whisper of wind over a glassy lake. Hiiro’s room was sparse; she didn’t spend too much time inside of it. Her Shihauksho was folded neatly in the corner just under a window that glowed with the morning light casing a bright square upon the hard bamboo floors. In the corner her zanbaktou laid, on the other side of the room, furthest from her. It seemed whenever Sunibuki was close to her while she slept, she had nightmares. The sounds of the day where starting to erupt gently from the walls, window, and door. Hiiro squirmed lightly before she opened her soft brown eye’s that had the smallest hint of red in them. Half lidded she sat up. Her white robe hanging limply on one shoulder while it spilled over her other exposing the pale soft skin of her shoulder, a small portion of her back.
Hiiro yawned stretching her arms into the air above her head her scarlet hair, not held up in a pony tail like it normally was, spilled over her shoulder and behind her stopping at the middle of her back. Fixing her robe she stood up groggily and walked over to her Shihauksho, her feet making small thumps upon the ground. Pulling the clothing on, she made sure she was totally dressed before she finally looked over to her zanbaktou.

Sunibuki glistened in the morning light as if lit up by morning dew. She had such a love hate relationship with this blade. Pausing and watching the sword for a moment she hugged her self and gave a small sigh, deciding to look out the window instead. Gazing out at the white walls and endless blue sky. It drew her back to reality; quickly she grabbed her zanbaktou and tied the sheath onto her sash. She felt her body warm softly as if her blade was greeting her a good morning, yet it did not make her feel any better, like a hug from somebody you loath. It is meant to be kind and comforting yet it leaves you just as ill mannered towards them.

Hiiro stepped out of her room closing her door lightly behind her she stepped out not wanting to wake anyone who could have still been asleep. Even if they were still asleep somebody would come down in a few minutes and throw something at them. Morning’s always seemed to be more on the violent side in the 11th division. Giving a small smile or a wave to the people who glanced over at her as she walked by or called good morning. She stepped out into the sunlight and took a deep breath opening her arms as if embracing the sunlight. She enjoyed mornings, they where still cool, yet warm and everything was just waking up. She played with her hair lightly, not really bothering to put it up, today was an easy morning, she concluded. A morning to wake up slowly and go about her daily things with ease and no stress. She wondered if her captain had woken up yet, giving a small faint smile and her eye’s cast downward at the thought. He must be adorable when he slept… Hiiro shook her head, not the time to get hung up on things, it was a good morning, she didn’t want to be caught off guard or run into something by accident, as she does when she lets her mind wander like she does. Yet her feet lead her down the streets she found herself near her captains Quarters. Pausing lightly to look at the house with wide eye’s, it was a stunning building, she hoped one day she would someday be staying here. Realizing she had let her mind wander again she looked away and pushed the hair off her shoulder, her heart was pounding already just from knowing where she was. So much for a calm and quiet morning, but, there never really was a calm and quiet morning for the 11th division anyway.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiiro Takaniki 5th seat of 11th division   Hiiro  Takaniki  5th seat of 11th division I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Bakudō (縛道, "Way of Binding")
(A broad category of Defensive, Communication, Binding, Tracking and Sealing spells.)

Name: Sai (塞, Restrain)
Level Of kido: 1
Description: Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.
Incantation: unknown

Name: Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope)
Level Of kido: 4
Description: An energy rope entangles the target's arms.

Name: Seki (斥, Repulse)
Level Of kido: 8
Description: Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.

Hadō (破道, "Way of Destruction")
(A category of Offensive spells.)

Name: Sho
Level Of kido: 1
Description: Pushes the target away from the caster.

Name: Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning)
Level Of kido: 4
Description: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.
Back to top Go down

Hiiro Takaniki 5th seat of 11th division
Page 1 of 1