Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Shuunske 11th Captain I_vote_lcapShuunske 11th Captain I_voting_barShuunske 11th Captain I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Shuunske 11th Captain I_vote_lcapShuunske 11th Captain I_voting_barShuunske 11th Captain I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Shuunske 11th Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Shuunske 11th Captain I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Shuunske 11th Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Shuunske 11th Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Shuunske 11th Captain I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Shuunske 11th Captain I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Shuunske 11th Captain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Shuunske 11th Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Shuunske 11th Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Shuunske 11th Captain Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Shuunske 11th Captain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Shuunske 11th Captain Empty
PostSubject: Shuunske 11th Captain   Shuunske 11th Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:09 am

Basic Information

Name: Shuunske Ginsuchi

Division: 11 Division

Seat: Captain

Looks:
Shuunske 11th Captain Shuuns10
Spoiler:

Personality:
Suunske, other wise known as Shuu-sama by other captains or other repectable peoples, is one of the most powerful captains in Soul Society. He is rather fun loving, but at the same time, more serious than all the captains combined. He does not like to fight, but once he starts, he will only stop after the enemy is dead, or defeated. He hates rules, and often breaks them, with a large rebel attitude. He likes to drink, but only a little, and hates getting drunk or ever not being able to protect himself or others. He is a wonderful captain, capable of one day being captain of division 1. Shuu is a strong hearted man, however is always being made fun of by others for his young look. He only looks to be about 17 or 18, and is also the youngest shinigami captain there has ever been, and this makes him an easy target for bullying. He takes it without retort. But when bullying comes to a point that crosses the line, he deals with them, showing them the power of the captain and the power that makes him more powerful than any other soul reaper his age. His main goal in life is to be able to protect the ones he loves. He hates childish things because of him being bullied. This is the reason as to why he does not like his zanpaktou.

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name:
Kirisami

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Description:
The katana is a white katana that has the length of four feet long, including the handle, making it longer than most katana. It has a sharp blade that could cut through normal katanas without a problem. The handle is wrapped in white ribbon, until it comes to the elaborate hilt, a dark brown, almost black hilt made from petrafied wood. It has the resemblance of a flower around the edges, and inside each petal, another flower. The sheeth is also white, with a white ribbon tied around the top. When it is sheethed, it is completelly white.

Released Zanpakuto Description:
When released, after calling the release phrase, Shuunske will hold the sword out in front of himself, side ways. As he calls the release phrase, he will plant his fingers by the hilt of the sword, and rub them down until he has rubbed the whole blade. As his fingers pass by, the sword will simmer, and change slightly into the released version of Kirisami. The released version is very similar to the original version, only the handle is curved, and it becomes mroe of a katana that looks more suitable fo heavy battle. The shimmer from his fingers also changes the hilt to a gold color, causing it become more of a round design.
After this, the katana, Kirisami, is in its released form. Although Shuunske does not much like to use his shikai, as he finds it weak for an 11th squad captain to use a kido based zanpakutou, it has another set of abilities. After the shikai is reached, Kirisami is enhanced with spiritual energy from Shuunske that makes it more powerful than most. Because of this, it has the ability to cut through even other zanpakutou if the contact time is long enough, and simple clashes will leave divits in the opponents sword, or notch marks. Cutting through all other materials id easy. Hierro also cannot stand against this sword. On top of this, Kirisami's true abilities are the ones that Shuunske does not show unless he needs to. With Kirisami's true ability, Shuu can break the blade down into water, causing it to almost burst into water, and then in that moment cause it to reform into another shaped blade completely. This is perfect for a sword lock, as the katana is reduced to water, and can slip through the opponents defense before reforming and slaying them. That is Kirisami's true ability.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase:
"Kawari Ken Kantsuu, Kirisami."

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Shuunske 11th Captain 318FY3X10ZL._SL500_AA280_

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Shuunske 11th Captain Water_spirit___color_by_pandabaka

Zanpakuto Realm:
Rain & Water

Bankai Information

Bankai Description:
During the bankai phase, Shuunske will ignite the bankai by muttering the words "Ame Kirisami," the bankai will take place by mist swirling around the blade, and around Shuunske. On a larger level, storm clouds will form around the area of battle, stretching for as far as the eye can reach. A storm will start and rain will start pouring in literal bucket fulls from the clouds. When the dark blue tinted mist reveals the katana Kirisami, it will have changed into an almost glowing sword, or katana, that has a steam coming off of it. The rain however is unlike normal rain, and when it comes down onto the ground or whatever, it melts through materials, as if it was acid. The sword as well has acid on it, and like the shikai, can burst into water and reform itself. The water that comes from the clouds can be controlled by the blade of Kirisami, making it another huge weapon, that, upon contact, kills the target. In summery, clouds form, and pour acid rain that Shuu can manipulate, and his own blade forms into a glowing replica, drenched with acid.

Bankai Looks:
Shuunske 11th Captain Frost_edge_Katana_by_Escrimator

History and RP Sample

History:
TBA

RP Sample:
The clone standing on the great round circle saw the attack coming, and, while finishing pulling the sword from the sheath, slightly shifted as to avoid the sword strike. The slight shift was altered into a jump back as the blade was swung at her with more mastery then she had expected. The sword came closer and closer until the clone blocked it against her own sword, stopping the damage from coming her way.

However, then, the man leaped backwards, and opened up his mouth. Kuro's clone did not know what to expect untila sudden feeling of drowsiness came over her. The sword fell from its held high position as her eyes relaxed, as if exuasted. At the same time, the three other clones from behind the numerous trees fell to their knees, their tired bodies also giving way to the new genjutsu.

Kuro, in her butterfly form knew that the clones were cast under a genjutsu, and, putting two and two together with the bells and the ability to have the hidden clones targeted by the genjutsu, she formed the hypothesis that it was a sound related genjutsu, similar to her Otogakure No Jutsu revolving around her belled senbon. If this were the case, the genjutsu wave would have planted its seed within the data banks of the butterflies, and thus, when she collected the data, and formed back, she would be at the mercy of the genjutsu.

But this was no true hard ship. Kuro's butterfly flock began to stream together, far away from the seven swordsman male. Kuro could not be that close to him, bt had to be close enough. The butterflies swormed together, forming her hands first, already placed together as if to dispel the genjutsu. Then, quickly the rest of her body formed. She was fine. The genjutsu wore off as Kuro hissed, "Kai."

Then, as her body came back fully, Kuro pulled out ten small, dice sized, squares of folded paper from her sleeve. There was no choice. She was going to have to use her kekkei genkai in this battle. Dropping the ten dice sized squares on the ground, Kuro activated her kekkei genkai release. "Kami Ayatrurial No Jutsu," Kuro whispered again as she began to manipulate the small dice cubes of paper. Instantly the exploded into life, opening to a large piece of paper. The paper expanded until it became 7ft tall, and 4ft wide. Kuro however did not stop once all the paper cubes were opened. Kuro then pulled another set of paper devices from her sleeve, however these were for her fuuinjutsu attack. Sticking them onto the hardened paper, on the out side, she continued. Further using her kekkei genkai, Kuro caused the paper cubes to bed and form themselves into a wall , and then another wall, until there was an air tight wall around her. The wall was perfect. The paper, by the weapons affect became as hard as steel, and almost impossible to break. The box around her formed so that the five pieces of paper she had stuck to it were located at the top, and on the four sides.

Flinging her hands together again, kuro knew the chakra she was about to blow, however, she knew that once done, she would be able to defeat the ninja who used genjutsu. Also, her chakra reserves were like none others, and thus she had more than enough to get by, even after completing her plan. After the next chain of hand seals were finished, Kuro quietly said to herself, "Kyoumen Shuuja no Jutsu." The trap was set. If the ninja, or rather, when the ninja came here, all he would see was a white barrier. The tags created the well known five sealed barrier, making it impossible to break without removing the barrier tags, at which point, the booby trap would activate, creating the clone of the genjutsu ninja that would be able to harness all of his jutsu.

It was set, and with the Cube paper weapon at its solidified state, it was solid enough to absorb genjutsu C rank and below. However, even if she was to be hit by a genjutsu, there would be nothing he could do to her, unless he removed the tags. Fool proof.

Last edited by Captain Zack on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Shuunske 11th Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuunske 11th Captain   Shuunske 11th Captain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Kido List:

Bakudō (縛道, "Way of Binding")
(A broad category of Defensive, Communication, Binding, Tracking and Sealing spells.)

Name: Sai (塞, Restrain)
Level Of kido: 1
Description: Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.
Incantation: unknown

Name: Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope)
Level Of kido: 4
Description: An energy rope entangles the target's arms.

Name: Seki (斥, Repulse)
Level Of kido: 8
Description: Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.

Name: Geki (撃, Strike)
Level Of kido: 9
Description: Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!" ("自壊せよロンダニーニの黒犬!! 一読し・焼き払い・自ら喉を掻き切るがいい!")

Name: Sekienton (赤煙遁, Red Smoke Escape)
Level Of kido: 21
Description: Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.

Name: Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light)
Level Of kido: 26
Description: Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.

Name: Shitotsu Sansen (嘴突三閃, Beak-Piercing Triple Beam)
Level Of kido: 30
Description: Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of a perfect triangle.

Name: Tsuriboshi (吊星, Suspending Star)
Level Of kido: 37
Description: Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.

Name: Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield)
Level Of kido: 39
Description: Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.

Name: Kakushitsuijaku (摑趾追雀, Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows)
Level Of kido: 58
Description: Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude.
Incantation: "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain." ("南の心臓 北の瞳 西の指先 東の踵 風持ちて 集い雨払いて散れ")

Name: Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light)
Level Of kido: 61
Description: Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.
Incantation: "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" ("雷鳴の馬車 糸車の間隙 光もて此を六に別つ!")

Name: Hyapporankan (百歩欄干, Hundred Steps Fence)
Level Of kido: 62
Description: A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.

Name: Sajo Sabaku (鎖条鎖縛, Locking Bondage Stripes)
Level Of kido: 63
Description: Similar to Bakudō No. 4, but stronger, this spell binds the arms of a target.

Name: Tenteikūra (天挺空羅, Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air)
Level Of kido: 77
Description: Transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages. The messages can be spoken either by the caster or by another within the vicinity of the caster.
Incantation: "Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens." ("黒白の羅!二十二の橋梁 六十六の冠帯 足跡・遠雷・尖峰・回地・夜伏・雲海・蒼い隊列 太円に満ちて天を挺れはし)

Name: Danku (斷空, Splitting Void)
Level Of kido: 81
Description: Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.

Hadō (破道, "Way of Destruction")
(A category of Offensive spells.)

Name: Sho
Level Of kido: 1
Description: Pushes the target away from the caster.

Name: Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning)
Level Of kido: 4
Description: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.

Name: Shakkahō (赤火砲, Shot of Red Fire)
Level Of kido: 31
Description: Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" ("君臨者よ!血雨の仮面·万象·羽ばたき·ヒトの名を冠す者よ!焦熱と争乱、海隔て逆巻き南へと歩を進めよ!")

Name: Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down)
Level Of kido: 33
Description: Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." ("君臨者よ!血肉の仮面·万象·羽ばたき·ヒトの名を冠する者よ!真理と節制、罪知らぬ夢の壁に僅かに爪を立てよ!")

Name: Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames)
Level Of kido: 54
Description: Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.

Name: Tenran (闐嵐, Orchid Sky)
Level Of kido: 58
Description: A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.

Name: Raikōhō (雷吼炮, Thunder Roar Cannon)
Level Of kido: 63
Description: Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" ("散在する獣の骨!尖塔・紅晶・鋼鉄の車輪 動けば風 止まれば空 槍打つ音色が虚城に満ちる!")

Name: Kurohitsugi (黒棺, Black Coffin)
Level Of kido: 90
Description: Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.
Back to top Go down

Shuunske 11th Captain
Page 1 of 1