Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Kasumi Engu vice captain! I_vote_lcapKasumi Engu vice captain! I_voting_barKasumi Engu vice captain! I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Kasumi Engu vice captain! I_vote_lcapKasumi Engu vice captain! I_voting_barKasumi Engu vice captain! I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Kasumi Engu vice captain! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Kasumi Engu vice captain! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Kasumi Engu vice captain! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Kasumi Engu vice captain! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Kasumi Engu vice captain! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Kasumi Engu vice captain! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Kasumi Engu vice captain! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Kasumi Engu vice captain! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Kasumi Engu vice captain! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Kasumi Engu vice captain! Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Kasumi Engu vice captain!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiske

Kiske

Kasumi Engu vice captain! Empty
PostSubject: Kasumi Engu vice captain!   Kasumi Engu vice captain! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:14 am

Basic Information

Name:
Kasumi Engu
"Broken Warrior"

Age Looks: 25

Division: 11th

Seat: Vice Captain

Looks:

Kasumi Engu vice captain! 91624m

Personality:
kasumi has a dual personality, and can take either extreme on very often. On one end, he is a fun loving guy, who is one to goof off and drink with the other shinigami, as well as sword fight and play with them. In this way, he is a loved vice captain. He is a very friendly man, coming from neither royalty, nor poverty. However, in battle like situations he becomes as serious as captain Shuunske, his captain. He has an excelent ability to see his mens strengths and weaknesses, and can call them out on both, either congradulating them, or asking them to work on something. His men never take it the wrong way in these instanses, and obey him. Together with Shuunske, there is a feeling of total trust amungst the squad. Kasumi is a large part of that. On rare ocasions, Kasumi has bee known to break free from his care free mood and into an angery one, some saying that it only happens when his inner world is not fully at peace, or his zanpakutou is agitated. Because of this, he found a way to rid himself of the brooding spirit, or zanpakutou that was within him, by splitting the "yin and yang" sides into two girls. In this way, never are both awake at the same time, or else they would come together, doubling or almost tripling his power, however, causing him to lose his head, and sense of reasoning.

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name:
Split Soul Shikai: Shuk'la Verd
Full Powered Shikai: Yin'Yang

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Released Zanpakuto Description:
After activation of Shikai, and the release phrase, Kasumi's zanpakutou will start to glow and then split into the rare dual zanpakutou. After the split, the two swords will resemble that of dual katanas. Kusumi is extremely skilled with these two blades, and after the shikai, his speed increases along with his strength. The most eerie thing about this shikai however is the fact that the katana swords leave a feint glow where ever they are swung, thus leaving a blur where ever they target, making them hard to block, and hard to see. The after image lasts for about a minute, slowly getting dimmer and dimmer.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase:
"Tear at both sides, Shuk'la Verd."

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Kasumi Engu vice captain! Kasumi13

Zanpakuto Realm:
Ancient ruins at night. There is always a bright moon, but that is all as far as light. There is always a sheet of fog over the ruins, that add a creepy eerie feeling. When the zanpakutou speaks and is not yet seen, the voice comes from the mist. To make his appearance, the mist will begin to swirl and form into the zapakutou spirit.

History and RP Sample

History:
Kasumi was born into a family that was neither struck with wealth or poverty. In the living world he was always at the top of his class, and had always gotten A's and high in school. He was on track to being a national merrit scholar, that is, if he was able to finish school. On his 16th birthday, he his family was driving into town when their car was hit, and he died.

When he woke next he was in the Soul Society, in what what called Rukongai. He was in the section labeled Rukongai #32. It was a moderatelly fine town, and he adjusted quicker than the usual human. His father had been a shinigami and he had known about this sort of thing. before long, he enrolled in the shino academy, and before long was accepted and taught in the higher classes based on his test scores.

Within a short amount of time, Kasumi graduated from the academy, and moved on into 11th squad based on his mastery of kendo, and the other arts of fighting with the sword. He had been one of the best in the academy. As soon as he got there he was given 3rd seat, under the previous 11th captain. In a fight against a huge hollow, that captain lost his life, and a new captain, Shuunske Ginsuchi, was placed in command, both a noble and captain at the same time, making him a deadly candidate in both the art of war, and wits. Kasumi was soon promoted to vice captain due to his trust worthiness, and ability to organize men, and lastly because of his uncanny sense of being.

RP Sample: (Give an example of how you RP)

The room was dark, but kept light by the light of the technalogically sound computers. Shinigami scattered through out the room. He was curious as to what they were doing with the weird symbols on the key boards with which they typed. It was as if they had made up a whole new language on their computers so that no other squad could access the info that they could. It made sense. Peering around he heard the voice of his captain, Shuunske-sama, telling him not to pear. He obeyed. The clicking sounds of the key boards made him crazy. They had brought back the shinigami from the living world that had been slain, and they were just now trying to figure out what had happened to them. It was a slow process, but needed. The wounds, even to Kasumi, looked nothing like a cero wound, or a smashing foot wound. They were thin cuts, that looked like they were from skilled hands of a sword barrer. He did not know anything for sure. It was only his place to weight and see...

Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Kasumi Engu vice captain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasumi Engu vice captain!   Kasumi Engu vice captain! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:34 pm

accepted. Good.
Back to top Go down

Kasumi Engu vice captain!
Page 1 of 1