Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Shuunske x Kasumi I_vote_lcapShuunske x Kasumi I_voting_barShuunske x Kasumi I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Shuunske x Kasumi I_vote_lcapShuunske x Kasumi I_voting_barShuunske x Kasumi I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Shuunske x Kasumi Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Shuunske x Kasumi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiske

Kiske

Shuunske x Kasumi Empty
PostSubject: Shuunske x Kasumi   Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:17 am

Okay.
So I am wondering when and how we can add something about the loyalty
and almost romatic feelings that Kasumi has for Shuunske and possibly vice versa into the official story line? Because I want that to be part of it. And I think that if we get some kind of heart felt moment into this, we can squeeze more pain into the Kasumi's death for Shuunske. As it is, Shuunske will be very sad, but if Shuunske establishes Kasumi as a real friend as apposed to a friendly vice captain, then the death will affect him more. Plus, I want to add something in there just for reasons of character developement. Both for Shuunske and Kasumi.

This would both show that Kasumi is stead fast loyal to Shuunske, even though he used to hate him. And that he has almost romantic feelings for his captain. Also, slightly physical. But that mostly he is a wonderful captain, and Kasumi acknowledges that.

And this would also show that Shuunske has the mass amount of charisma that turns an old time enemy into the best friend ever. This would only be natural from the perfect human. And this would explain that there were conversations and things that went on between Shuunske and Kasumi such as encounters and talks that were not shown in the main arch? No?
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Shuunske x Kasumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuunske x Kasumi   Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:21 am

I agree. But I dont think that Shuunske would have the same kind of romantic feelings. He is inlove with Yuki. Totally and utterly. Furthermore. If he showed this kind of love towards Shuunske, it would help to explain why he does what he does later. If you know what I mean? Things we cannot talk about in front of Robyn. But the slight fraction of his entire love that goes to Shuunske as apposed to Hiiro.

I think we can add it on next topic. Before the attack, the enemy will infiltrate and before we are notified of the attack, Kasumi and Shuunske can have their moment.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

Shuunske x Kasumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuunske x Kasumi   Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:40 pm

hey i have a question since kasumi is going to die in this arch....what's kiske going to do?
if you guys already have it figured out......then...fine...

(zack you said kiske didn't know anything!!)

> 3< ha ha but i agree. really i feel like i'm hogging it and i don't like to be the hogger. plus seeing them with a bonding moment would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Shuunske x Kasumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuunske x Kasumi   Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:58 am

Dont worry Robyn. We have it figured out. He is staying on the forum. Haha.

And yes, they will have a bonding moment. When Kasumi is dying... they will have it...

I guess. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shuunske x Kasumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuunske x Kasumi   Shuunske x Kasumi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuunske x Kasumi
Page 1 of 1