Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_vote_lcapInvitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_voting_barInvitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_vote_lcapInvitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_voting_barInvitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki   Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:02 am

Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki Gin-Ichimaru-Shinso-Zanpakuto-Bleach-Sword-pose

The room was cold. He did not mind however. The outside seemed always to be hot until there was snow, at which point Shuunske could bear it. He stood in a room, full of shadows, and wood. It was vast, in the back of the school, a room bult for nobility like himself. He wore the cloak of his noble family as apposed to the robe of a captain of warrior. It was not the same as yesterday. He came only for one reason.

The room was a huge room, with no furniture of any sort any where in it. The wood was a cool brown as it was through out the school, no change there. Aside from the small sections of red wood at the door ways, there was hardly any change at all. The walls were majestic, and gray, a sort of calming color, and the entire room was lit by some light that had no source. Shuunske guessed a strange kiddo spell.

Standing next to him were three older men, each wearing the same cloak as he, the cloak of the Ginsuchi family, one of the most royal families in Soul Society. It stood next to that of the Kuchiki, and thus left him as one of the most powerful nobles, Shuunske being the head of such a blood line. The man to his direct left, and a step back had a long white beard, and long hair, which fell down his back. He stood almost as tall as Shuunske, and held a cane which he seemed to rest on. Despite his powerful presence, he looked tired. To Shuunske's right, and a step back was a man that did not look to be quite as old, but older than Shuunske. He hadthe same attire, only with a golden necklace that went across his chest with small strips of gold hanging every inch or so, the gold hanging from his chest. A sign of royalty. Behind Shuunske was a smaller man, wearing nothing but the black kimono of a shinigami. He stood silent, and almost affriad, holding two zapakutou on a silk cloth. The two swords appeared to belong to the older men to Shuunske's left and right, as he had his attached too his belt, as was custom, for he was the head of the family.

He had come to call in an invitation. An invitation that would bring a new mwmbwe into the royal line of the Ginsuchi. It was not ebcause this person was particularly talented in the Shinigami arts, but rather because he owed it to her. Bringing her in would allow her to graduate, and move on to training with him personally, as he wanted it to be. The room remained silent until one of the older men shifted, causing an almost echo like sound through out the room. All together the men's presence was almost too much for any student to walk in on. Together, their reiatsu could almost cripple anyone who walked in. Within the air, it caused a weighted feeling, and with all combined, the feeling was as if anyone who walked into the room was all the sudden 100 pounds heavier. The small boy holding the swords quivered, trying not to fall to his knees in the captains presence.

Shuunske waited for the door to open, and to see the face of the confused girl, Yuki. The name still haunted her. It was as if the name called back memories of old. Called back what he failed to do, and now he had to make it up to her. It was time to prove he could.
Back to top Go down
Yuki~<3

Yuki~<3

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki   Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 am

Yuki quietly sat at her wooden desk sitting up straight as she could, careful not to lean too close to one of the girls next to her. She sat pretending to be listening to her teacher as he mind wandered. Everything they talked about was so unfamiliar to her it was like listening to someone speak in a different language. She had to listen so hard to every word her teacher said or she couldn't grasp anything at all. The school back home were so much easier. It was there that she actually belonged. A world full of comfortable uniforms and girls worried about boy troubles, not fighting. She remembered being swept up into her fathers warm embrace many times as she brought home amazing report cards full of all A's and how he would prepare special dinners just for the occasion. It wasn't like that here though. Things were harder and required more out of her than she ever would of expected, and to make it worse everyone else seemed to make it look easy. The girl to her right nodded to almost everything the teacher said with understanding and the girl to her left seemed to be bored with the topic like she had heard it too many times. This only made Yuki want to slump down deep into her chair and give up. The dim glow from the artificial light overhead made her feel sleepy and uncomfortable and she wanted nothing more but to step outside into the sunlight and run away. Sometimes she felt like maybe if she just ran far enough shed find her way back to the real world again. Yuki softly closed her eyes for a moment and let her mind drift back to memories of her life before he killed her.

"Yuki Mizuko" the cool voice pierced her daydream and her eyes flew open startled. Standing in the entryway was a teacher she had never seen before. He was stout and his dark hair was slicked back with oil. He had a protruding belly that hung over the bottom of his pants a little and his eyes were slit and cruel in a way that reminded Yuki of a snake. Immediately she realized he frightened her and prayed that she had just been imagining that it was her name he called. When she heard her name repeated though, all hope vanished. What did he possibly want with her? Was it because she had closed her eyes? what had she done? Yuki stood up shyly with her eyes open wide as she stared at him. The minute she stood the whole class erupted into whispers and giggles that echoed off the walls. She couldn't believe this why was this happening to her. She felt her face growing hotter as all eyes turned on her. Yuki looked around and noticed girls with their hands cupped over their mouths giggle and boys smile at her with mocking eyes. The teacher beckoned for her to go to him with a swift movement of one of his pink puffy hands and Yuki felt herself begin to softly shake. Stepping forward she nervously walked down the rows of students making sure to keep her eyes focused on the cool stone ground. Even though she couldn't see them watching her she could almost feel their cruel eyes piercing into her like daggers. After what seemed like an eternity she finally reached the teacher and waited for him to tell her what to do. Instead though, to her surprise, he just turned his body without a word and started to walk down the hallway. It took Yuki a second to realize she was meant to follow and had to run quickly to catch up with his long strides. She wanted so desperately to ask him where she was going and what she had done but she knew it was best to keep silent. She felt her little necklace softly bounce against her skin as she walked quickly behind the man. When he stopped so suddenly in front of a large red door Yuki had to use every bit of strength to stop herself from stumbling into him with surprise. She was standing in front of a room she never noticed before and a sudden queasiness washed over her. As the doors flew open a rush of icy air hit Yuki blowing her dark hair softly around her shoulders. The sudden change in temperature made her shiver and as she stepped forward her small body felt heavy.

Standing there was the captain. Or was it? This time he wore the clothes of a noble though and around him were other noblemen. His silver hair was the same and Yuki found herself shyly thinking that it looked like starlight. Color flooded her pale cheeks once more and she found herself staring at him with her lips slightly parted in surprise. She wasn't used to being around anyone with so much power and respect and yet looking at him he seemed so familiar to her, just like he had that day in the courtyard. When her teacher bowed she immediately realized how foolish she was was being. Embarrassed she shyly bowed too and tried not to look him in the eye. Even though she knew it was silly she couldn't help wonder if maybe the Captain thought she was familiar too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki   Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:26 pm

((Im going to try and make these kinda short so that I can just go ahead and get you into the arc story line, and thats when he will kinda make it obvious that he is inlove with you. Although Im not sure if thats when he will tell you why he brought you into the royal family.))

The door opened with a creaking sound. The light from the hallway beyond caused the shadows to become rather long, the girls shadow stretching right up to him. Shuunske stood directly in front of them both. As soon as the teacher say the captain, and the noble families, he shot to the ground, on one knee, as was respectful in front of either a captain or royalty, and most definately both. He slammed one hand onto the ground in the form of a fist, as was acceptable when talking in such a presence.

"I have brought her here, Shuunske-sama. I will take my leave now, by your permission." He had an unpleasant voice, that fit his ungraceful pig like face perfectly. He was short, and fat, and looked like he was too strict on the kids. Like the teacher at the school that everyone hated. It would not surprise him, although the teachers had changed slightly since he was in the academy, not to long ago actually. But it was to be expected. They varied the teachers every now and then, so as to have their shinigami come out well rounded and different, each new teacher bringing a new girl in with them, hat they could hopefully teach the young students.

Now she was in front of him. It made his heart pound. He had waited so long, and yet, it was as if she had come at the perfect time. Finally Soul Society was peaceful, and it was the perfect time for a new comer to come. Once she was in the royal family, he could teach her, make her his apprentice. He had been taught the medical arts well enough to be able to teach it back, but not well enough to quite effectivelly use it in the heat of battle to either heal himself, of others. He had seen her grades. They were good for someone as new as her. But her best grade was in the medical arts. So far, they had done nothing with the actual healing process, but they had learned about its history, and the 4th squad. It was where Yuki might end up, unless he hogged her to his self, and kept her in 11th squad. To do that however, he would have to make her strong. And he did not know if he ever wanted to see her have to fight.

Raising his head, Shuunske answered the pathetic teacher. "Permission granted. Leave." The two older men behind him looked at each other, and the small 4th squad bot behind them quivered. It was not like they were mean to him, but he was so close to them that their spiritual energy was crushing him, eve though they were keeping it inside of them so as to not crush Yuki on his first meeting. He would teach about everything soon. He would make her smarter than the academy ever could.

"Yuki." The words fell hard against the floor, as if the room chilled at the simple mention. "Do you know why you here?" Her face looked so familiar. He wanted to see her smile. He wanted to hold her. He wanted her to remember. He wanted to ask her flat out to join, but it was against his character, as and the head of the Ginsuchi family, a family that was as noble as the Kuchiki family, his first choice was this, bringing another into the family. Yuki knew nothing. She did not know what to think. But Shuunske would help. She had better to accept. Their parting had been to long anyways. He wanted her back.
Back to top Go down
Yuki~<3

Yuki~<3

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki   Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 am

SHORTENED

She had no clue as to why she was here, and yet she had to answer. In fact, she could not even make up anything. She had to answer. her heart fluttered. If only the other girls knew about this. She may not be good in classes, but she had an excuse.

"No sir." She did not know what to do in this presence. She was clueless.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki   Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 am

SHORTENED

Shuunske smiled. He could see her facial expression make her nervous. He hated this, but he had had to lie in order to allow her to become part of the family. He had told them, the other family members, that she was a prodigy shinigami, even though he knew she could not even know what kido was.

"You are here on my request. I wish to have you join the royal family, the Ginsuchi family. In doing this, you will be able to graduate the academy as soon as today, and you will come with me, as I will become your new teacher. I am well versed in the arts of a shinigami, and I would be more than happy to teach you."

One of the other men behind shifted as he added on to that. "We, Shuunske, thinks you have an incredible potential, and deserve being in the royal house. It may seem wonderful, but it will be much work. Harder than the academy by far." Shuunske wished he had not said this. He knew that he would make it easier. She jsut needed some one to understand how little she actually knew.

"Come please." Shuunske said.

Last edited by Captain Zack on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki~<3

Yuki~<3

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki   Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 am

SHORTENED

Her heart almost burst. She wanted nothing more than to escape the horrible shinigami academy. They did not allow her to learn anything. "Yes please."

END TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki   Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invitation To Royalty - Shuunske & Yuki
Page 1 of 1