Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_vote_lcapYuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_voting_barYuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_vote_lcapYuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_voting_barYuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins Empty
PostSubject: Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins   Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:19 am

Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins 340750-shinigamiacademy_large

The giant bell began to ring. He was being announced. It was his third time here in the week. He had not visited since he graduated, and never thought he would back so much, looking for something. Or, someone. The huge hammer hit against the academy, and a the loud speaker came on, the intercom it was connected to able to penetrate the normally quiet class rooms, or kiddo practice areas, telling the teachers and students whatever the speaker needed to get across. It was an affective way of communication, but Shuu preffered hell butterflies to intercom speaking any day. They were much more quiet and tame than the loud mechanics.

Taking a step into the academy, through the huge doors at the entrance, Shuu walked forward, closely fallowed by his vice captain, a calm man, that looked to be void of emotion, and otherwise by the book. He would be recognized by some in this academy who knew him while he was still in there, graduating high in his class with kiddo skills.

The students and teachers alike were lined up in the massive courtyard, all silent, as he was a captain, and those that spoke out would be ashamed, and shunned. As the door opened revealing Shuunske, the speakers started talking after a loud tap tap tap of the machine turning on.

"Shunske Taicho, captain of division 11, has come again, blessing us with his presence. Show him the utter most respect. Those of you who cannot abide by these rules will be taken aside and there is a high chance that you will be expelled."

Shuunske glanced back at his vice captain, his own face carrying nothing but a solemn expression, before looking forward and moving towards the other end of the court yard.

Three teachers kneeled at the other end, on one knee, one of their hands on the ground before them, in a fist, showing respect to the captain. The center teacher looked up at Shuunske, and smiled, a welcoming smile.

"Hello Shuunske-sama." He said, a genuine voice. Shuunske replied with a half smile, looking as if he was too focused to smile fully, and answered: "Hello."
Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins Acad

Last edited by All Father Zack on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki~<3

Yuki~<3

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins   Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:18 am

Standing in the lines of students Yuki felt crowded and nervous. She didn't want to be here. She wanted to be back home where her life used to make sense. She wanted to be able to go to her father and tell him everything that had happened to her. The thought of his fragile heart losing another woman in his life made her cringe in regret for leaving him.

She unconsciously found her hand wandering to the little red butterfly around her neck and grasped it gently. It felt cool against the warm palm of her hand and sent a slight shiver down her spine. This place was so new to her. Even the spring air blowing softly against her body seemed different. These people were all strangers to her. Even though she was surrounded by crowds of students she was completely alone.

All of a sudden an unspoken silence washed over the two lines of students like an eery mist seeping through a winter forest. The sudden stillness broke into Yukis silent thoughts and a sudden urge of curiosity swept over her. Everyone turned their head in unison towards something. Or someone. Her gaze locked on a young man who looked to be about 17 or 18. standing on her tiptoes she tried to see over the many dark haired heads of the students but only found herself stumbling gently into one of the girls next to her. The girl looked to be about two years older than Yuki and didn't even glance in Yuki's direction as their bodies collided. She completely ignored her instead and Yuki found herself glancing down shyly. It was there that she noticed the girls hair. Laying peacefully at the girls back was a single long dark braid with a small pink ribbon holding the end. It reminded Yuki of a long chain, one that could suddenly slide around the girls neck without warning and strangle her. Surprised at the horrible thought in her mind she bit her bottom lip and dropped the necklace from her hand. It fell softly back around her little neck and lay there motionless. Even as the warm courtyard sun beat down on her pale skin she couldn't help but notice that the place where her necklace lay remained cold.

Glancing back up she noticed the young man was walking down the two lines of hushed students. She couldn't help but observe that he was extremely handsome and felt her cheeks flush a soft pink as he passed by her. Who was he? It surprised Yuki when a voice floated over the crowd almost as if the speaker was reading her thoughts. The voice said that this strange mans name was Shuunske Taicho and that he was a captain of some sort. She felt embarrassed when she realized she really didn't know half of what the speaker was talking about. Staring at this new captain was weird to her. Something about him nagged at her thoughts like a young child tugging a mothers skirt. It was almost as if she remembered him from somewhere but that was impossible. Wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins   Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 am

A Shuu took the step into the huge building, the wind was blocked by the walls, and his large white captains uniform stopped blowing in the wind. His vice captain came in directly behind him. Shuu could hear the whispers of the students, most in awe that they had seen a captain before they graduated. He was a new captain, and was one of the youngest to be a master of the bankai of his level. Shuu's silver hair stopped moving with his cloaks.

The teachers of the academy looked at each other, both accepting that they would do best not to talk unless talked to. Shuu was one of the rumored most powerful captains, and had thus gotten squad 11, the most powerful squad to fight with, and lead, but had also come from one of the most noble families, thus setting him apart from the common public and his men by two fold. This however helped him in the way that he taught his men to survive and fight as shinigami. Shuu never believed in being over friendly and casual to his men would be effective. He wanted his men to see him as the pennicle of power, and want to match him. He wanted to stand above the rest of them, as his master had done, the previous captain, before he had passed away. He modeled his training style around there being rivalry to make you stronger. And that was the only way to emmit true power, and the only way to show true results. To set up a goal and go after it.

As the door closed behind him, the speakers came on, telling the students to return to the class they came from, and remain there until their teacher came in the room. Shuu cut the sound out of his head, once again it annoying him. The hallway he was in was warm, and clean, as expected from the academy. The floors were wooden, in planks of high quality lumber, all a light brown, with sections in front of doors where the paint differed into a more red wood. He could not tell if it was the wood or a covering. he did not care. The walls were a light gray, and where there were arch ways there were pillars as infrostructure supports.

The silent hallways erupted into noise as the doors opened again, and students poured in, talking amongst themselves about the captain, and his appearance in the academy. It took about ten seconds for them to realize that he was there still, walking with the high ups of the school training them all to be warriors that might some day fight with him. Once again the room was plunged into quietness, whispers springing up where talking and shouting had been. Shuunske did not mind them, and did not pay any attention to them.

Looking back, over his shoulder, ever so slightly, Shuunske saw three girls infront of the croud, and behind them, another, short, with darker hair. His eyes widened for a second, before looking back. The three girls who he had looked past started to giggle and turn red, thinking he had looked at them. The all looked at each other and put their hands over their mouths.

I will be judging the way things are taught around here, Shuu said to himself in his mind. I need to know what exactly they are teaching them here. He knew most the policies and teachings as he had come through this schoolas one of the top students in their history, but needed to know what blanks he could fill in for his men. At least, that was his excuse for being here. He would not reveal the true reason to any one.

The hallway grew naturally quieter and quieter as the students passed by and moved on into their classes. Shuunske kept walking, placing his hand on the hilt of his sword. He came to a hault outside of a door, and looked at the teachers with a paralyzing glance, that meant they could leave. They both nodded and did as his silent command told them to, both bowing, and walking away almost backwards as they did so, trying to show Shuunske the most respect they could.

With a small dose of hesitation in his stride now, Shuunske opened the door, and stepped in. It was a large room, with an open roof, and the sound of the teacher, a 3rd seat in the 2nd squad, telling their students what kendo or otherwise other ways to use the sword was. It was kendo class. The beginning students were learning how to use their energy to fight with the wooden swords given. He remembered this class. He remembered that he hated it for being so easy, and he left with the title of "master of the sword" along with many of his other classes naming him the master of whatever subject he was being taught. It was annoying. But the class had to be taken. Stepping in the back, he scanned the students, all either sitting in the chairs above and to either side of him, or lined up on the line that the wooden floor stopped, and rock floor began. They all had their uniforms on, the girls in the red kimonoes and the boys in the blue. From behind the pillars he sat and watched the lesson go on before he found the girl he had seen before, standing three in from the first on the right. She looked to small and young compared to most the other girls, who seemed to know what they were doing. She, as did they all, had a wooden sword in her hands that had been given to her. It was hers now, and she would be required to bring it school if he remembered correctly.

The teacher had just finished explaining how he was going to be seeing each of the students fight against another student since they had had three classes of practice, and this allowed him to calculate their growing ability with the sword as he would be conducting tests like this and it was required to stay in longer and accomplish more hits on the opponent then before to pass. It was their first test. And they had a captain watching them. Some began to notice him, and others caught on quickly.

"Now, match up with the person to your right, that will be your partner for this round. And get across from them, in a single file line." the intructor said in a raised voice. The students voiced their agreeance and moved, quickly finding their partner, and moving to the opposite side as them, forming two lines. Shuunske watched, looking to find those that might one day make it into his squad...
Back to top Go down
Yuki~<3

Yuki~<3

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins   Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:52 am

When the students were told to go back to their classes a rush of relief washed over Yuki. The heat beating down on her smooth red Kimono made her want to escape from the sunlight as quickly as possible. Also she wanted to escape from the girl with the long braid. There was an uneasy feeling knotting in her stomach. She was tired of being forced to remember things she wanted to forget.

Walking back into the academy was not much different from being outside in the courtyard. The air was warm and fresh as she stepped through the doors and her dark hair floated quietly around her as she walked timidly through the halls. Everything was so new to her she felt as if it were all a dream. One where at any moment she would wake up and find herself laying in her old bed and laugh at how she thought it was once real. Of course she knew this was impossible. It was no dream. Just like what he had done to her. There was no waking up.

Nervously Yuki found herself huddling behind three girls about her age but keeping a long enough distance that she wouldn't have to talk to them. Being a shy girl she wanted to make sure she didn't have to cause any unnecessary conversations especially one that could make her sound stupid for knowing so little about the academy. They were busily whispering about the new Captain like little birds chirping crazily to each other over a new found bread crumb. She watched as they giggled and twirled their long shiny hair around their fingers, their perfect lips smiling longingly towards the young man.

Out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw the Captain turn his head towards the young girls just for an instant, his piercing violet eyes looking right at her. Yuki shyly shifted her gaze up to the roofless ceiling and pretended to be fascinated by a soft fluffy cloud floating overhead. When he turned his head away again she realized she was making it up. If he was looking at anyone it was the beautiful girls next to her who were now happy as ever and whose whispers had quickly turned to excited squeals. Why would a Captain like that ever notice little Yuki?

A little later Yuki found herself standing nervously with a smooth wooden sword in one hand and the order to partner up with someone to fight with. Standing behind a pillar was the Captain again and this time he was observing everyone. Immediately her hands began to softly tremble. What was she going to do? She Didn't have much training in Kendo at all. The most she had learned was from Kiske back when they were younger and would fight with wooden sticks as swords. But that was all play. He was generous with her and normally let her get in a strike or two. This was different and Yuki had no way of escaping.

She watched silently as a pair of students walked up to the front of the class to fight. They held their wooden swords tightly in their hands and their eyes shone with confidence. She observed the way they sharply went into their fighting stances on instinct, their right feet quietly hitting the ground with a light thump. She didn't want to watch as the fight began. The sound of clashing wood soon filled the room and with every blow Yuki's small body shook a little harder. She wasn't ready to do this. Not in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins   Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:41 am

Shuunske stood in the shadow cast by the pillar, moving ever so slightly to adjust his view to the young and inexperienced shinigami that had received their first bokken, the wooden sword by which they would train, and test with. It was always fun to recall these events. Of course he had won on his first test like this, easily, but it was always more fun to watch two members of the academy fight that were not on different experience levels as each other, and thus have a more equal fight, where both struggle to victory, and both could be credited for either their loss of victory. He perceived that in situations like that, those two who fought aften wen on to become rivals.

The first two stepped up, one a female, the other a male. This was one of the beginning classes, for the shinigami that had had low scores on their entrance exams, and was not much to live up to. The two students stepped up, and sunk into their fighting stances before the teacher lifted his hands in a way that signaled the gunshot of a horse race, and the two weaponed students ran off, raising and lowering their swords to block and then attack the apposing force. The match was quickly over, with the female taking victory over the male, who looked as though he had never wielded one of these swords before.

The second two stepped up after their summoning from the teacher, a man behind him writing the scores of the previous two students. This time the pairing was two males who both sunk into their stances as though they both knew what they were doing. As soon as the teacher raised his hands, they simply stood their, analyzing their opponent. As iif both of them had another bell ring, they shot off, their swords clashing. They both seemed to enjoy it. Shuunske smiled. These two were perfect for his squad. They had scored low on the written tests, but were gifted with their sword, it was the type of men and women that 11th squad wanted.

After a couple more seconds that seemed like minutes of these two fighting, the man from the side nearest him emerged victorious, his sword striking the other man on the shoulder, causing him to fall. It was easy to call that victory as soon as Shuunske saw the opening the other man had left with his sword. There was a small clapping and the winner walked back to the original line, passing by the small frail Yuki, his ego flaring over onto her, only making it harder for her to step out with the weapon.

Shuunske paused as the teacher said her name, and called her out, as he had done with all the other students. She looked so scared. Taking a step out, she sunk into the fighting stance, as if she had just learned it, with an inproper amount of room between her two feet, only noticable to him and maybe the teacher who was taking notes. Her opponent came form the croud, a larger man, who help his bokken with a single hand, against the way of the kendo teachings, but still another way to fight for those gifted with the sword. Shuunske's smile left as the teacher's hand raised.

The larger man jumped towards Yuki, and she dashed away to her side, holding her bokken wrong handed on top. The man easily gaged her movement, and swung the sword at her. The small girl blocked it but fell of from the sheer force. Shuunske took a step forward, then caught himself. He was a captain now. He had a responsibility to take car of. The larger man pointed his katana down at the girl, and knocked hers away from her hand, thus concluding the match. Shuunske didn't like it at all. he saw the fear in the young girls eyes, but also the burning will. It was certain. There was no mistaking it. That was Yuki form the real world. As the girl got up from the ground, he turned on his heal and began walking out. He had seen enough, and found what he had come to find. his day was over, and tomorrow he would return, but without the loud speakers. He would return as a noble, not a captain. He had a new mission.

END OF TOPIC
Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins Gin_Ichimaru_by_Byakuya13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins   Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Shuunske - Loyalty Begins
Page 1 of 1