Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_vote_lcapYuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_voting_barYuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_vote_lcapYuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_voting_barYuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki~<3

Yuki~<3

Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) Empty
PostSubject: Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student)   Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:58 am

Basic Information

Name: Yuki Mizuko

Age Appearance: 15

Division: Squad 4

Seat: Student Shinigami

Looks:
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) 108701-hinamori_4_super
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) Momo

Personality:
Yuki is a sweet young girl that does not know hardly anything about the Shinigami world. She often smiles, but could never forget dying, and losing her family in death. She could never fully hide that fact that she wants to be living again. That she wants to be with her family again. However, she has taken on the path of becoming a Shinigami because of her large enough amount of Reishi, and energy. Although she does not have enough to be a seated officer in a fighting based squad, she has a great chance in the softer 4th squad where she wants to be. She knows that she will be a healer, as she has always wanted to help people live in that way, as apposed to fighting to protect. She is a quick and hard learner, and one would say good at her Kido practices. She, when arriving in the Rukon District was placed into a royal family, and thus lives life as a noble. She often dances with happiness, and although she is a brunette, she will run into many things, and can be quite clumzy some times.

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Kuchou

Zanpakuto Looks:
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) Stock-photo-japanese-short-katana-with-stheath-isolated-over-a-white-background-30603403
This Zanpakuto is shorter than the average katana. It is only two feet, including the handle.

Zanpakuto Description:
It is a short zanpakuto with a darker blue sheeth, and handle. Little is known about its abilities for Yuki has not yet reached the Shikai point, and has thus not seen her true powers emerge. It is believed to be a healing type by her Riatsu however. Its blade is as sharp as any other zanpakuto, and although its short, when wielded in the hands of a master, it could be just as dangerous as a normal katana.

Released Zanpakuto Description: Unknown.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Unknown.

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Unknown.

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student) 1139249043_terflyGirl

Zanpakuto Realm: Insect Realm

History and RP Sample

History:

Human Arc
Yuki was born into a some what rich family, and never had anything really go wrong with her life. She was a cared for child, and receaved top notch education from the youngest age. Her parents had her home schooled until she was 10, where they entered her into a private school, and an elite one. They had ambitions for her to be a painter, or other type of artist. Yuki and her faily got along great, what with a complete and loving tree of relatives. No one had ever died that she had remembered, and thus she was not used to the feeling. But she did not need to grow that immunity, because no one she knew ever died. This shaped her as a soft hearted, and sweet girl, who everyone loved upon sight what with her beautiful features, and cute smile.

When She was ten, Yuki was looking through pictures until she found a picture of a boy with white hair. When she asked her mother who he was, she simply took the picture away, and left the room, as if the question struck pain into her heart. She could never get the picture of the boy out of her head, and after that day, she would often hear her mother crying behind closed doors, making her thirst for knowledge on who this boy was more and more. But that thirst was never quenched. They boy in the picture only looked to be about 17 or 18, what looked ancient to her at that time.

When she was 13, Yuki's mother passed away. It crushed Yuki that death was this painful, and before she could accept the fact that she had lost her mother, she had to accept the fact that she was never going to see her again. Life with her father began, causing her to move into a smaller house, and have to live with much money. She had never been spoiled, but she was not used to a dirty house, and this was what she got at her dads. She was given a small room that had not been used in ten years, and went to school two days after her arrival. It was a public school. A bad public school.

After getting bullied around in her first week, she met a boy by the name of Kiske, a sweet boy that seemed to love life, as much as he loved fun. A lot. She bonded with this boy quickly, and soon he began to be the only reason her new life was barrable. They would always be together. Feelings started to grow, and when Yuki was 14, she and Kiske admitted their feelings for each other. It was a bittersweet event that followed however. When they told each other, he gave her a necklace that he had wanted to give to her for a long time, and thats where she had her first kiss. The necklace had a small red butterfly on it, and on the back it said "Forever and longer."

On her 15th birthday, he asked her to come ot late after her dad had fallen asleep, she accepted, excited to once in her life break the rules. He said that he had money and that he wanted to take her out for her birthday. Little did she know that the boy that she was holding hands with was not himself any more. Upon reaching the edge of town, the boy she had known, Kiske turned to her, a glazed look in his eyes, before strangling her with the necklace he had gotten for her. It was not his fualt, but the fualt of the Hollow that had possessed him, as a way to eat the girl for her spritual pressure. How she was not eaten is unknown, but the hollow that consumed the boy has not been seen since the event.

Shinigami Arc

After a long sleep, or some kind of unconscious way of being, Yuki woke up in the place she had been strangled, as if she was unharmed. When she looked at herself however, she saw the large chainlink attached to her chest. When she ran back to her fathers house and jumped on him, she moved directly through him, and he did not notice her. He was sitting on his couch, unmoving, morning the death of his daughter.

Yuki did not know what to do, and found herself wondering alone for days, noticing that she did not need food, or water. She was perplexed by what had happened to her, and why this was happening to her. The necklace that she wore was still there, around her neck. The red butterfly causing her tears when she saw it. She could not find it in herself to break it off however, and wanted to see kike again. She wanted to know why he did. She wanted to know what was running through his head.

One day, she was crying alone in an ally way, when a dark figure appeared infront of her, shaded by the darkness with the sun to its back, thus only allowing her to see the black figure's outline. It held what looked like what looked to be a sword, and muttered the word "Konso," before tapping her on the head with the butt of the handle.

When she regained consciousness, she was in the Soul Society, not knowing what that was. Quickly she was taken in by a group of kids that looked to be her age, but had many more stories than any normal kids her age should be able to tell, and more skills aquired than normal aged kids. For the week that she remained, she spent most her time alone in the conrners of houses and such, sleeping outside, crying at the shock her life had taken in such a few amount of days.

After seven days, she was appraoched again by the seemingly same dark figure in another ally way, where she was told to follow him. It was then that she saw the boy, a white haired boy that looked to be about 17 or 18. It spiked her memory, but she could not ever think of where she had seen him. He brought her to another region, inside huge walls, and told her to rest. he was kind to her, and told her that she would become a Shinigami like he was. Yuki quickly felt safe around this boy or man, and wanted so bad to be what he was. She wanted to spend more and more time with him. He reminded her so much of the Kiske she had known before he had changed that night. he told her that she would learn the ways of the death gods, and spend time with him. And this is when she began to learn about the Shinigami.

RP Sample:
Kyoshi felt the cold wind play with the long dark strands of her hair flicking them into her face as she ran. she quickly brushed them away with a swift movement of one of her delicate pale hands . she didnt know where she was going she just knew that she had to get away. A soft mist hung over the forest like a pale grey dome, and small flakes of pure white snow fell around her. she loved this time of day when she could be hidden from the outside world and anyone in it. it was almost as if the gentle mist was a blanket enveloping her in a false sense of security. Her long white dress billowed around her ankles and her bare feet almost floated over the cold earth as she picked up her pace. she could hear the sound of a stream near by and as kyoshi ran she saw the dark green wall of forest come into veiw. she immediatley slowed to a fast walk as she reached the forests entrance. dark shadows washed over her as she weaved her way through the tall trees , feeling them brush against her smooth skin almost as if they were welcoming her. suddenly without expecting it she felt the the wet tears begin to slide down her face. she couldnt stop it now, once she began to cry it was hard for her to stop. the tears quickend and she tried to ignore them, tried to forget why she was sad. she heard the quiet patter as they hit the snowy ground like icy rain. suddenly Kyoshi slowed to a stop. The trees began to part and she could see the edge of a cliff come into view. Standing near the edge of it was a beautiful girl with long dark hair. Shy and startled she quickly wiped away her tears and walked over to this stranger wondering what to say. Feeling the strong wind push against her she lightly taped on the girls shoulder then timidly waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down

Yuki Mizuko (Shinigami Student)
Page 1 of 1