Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_vote_lcapproper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_voting_barproper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_vote_lcapproper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_voting_barproper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

proper past elenth division and 14th division information!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! Empty
PostSubject: proper past elenth division and 14th division information!   proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:35 am

DEAD!

Name: Phitsy Tsubanami

Looks: proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! Phitsy

Division: Past 11th Fifth seat

Distinguishing Features: Has cat ears and wears a baby blue turtleneck underneath his Shihauksho.

Zanpakutou Shikai Info: " Scratch and Purr Neko"
a Hooked blade with a small hole running through it’s center making it hollow. Phitsy pushes His rieatsu through this hole making his blade vibrate and let out a very high frequency that disrupts all Kido and rieatsu based weapons.

Zanpakutou Bankai Info: He does not have a bankai…

Last edited by ragamuffin on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: proper past elenth division and 14th division information!   proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:43 am

DEAD!

Name: Setsuko Minanami

Looks:proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! Setsuko

Division: Past 11th Vice captain

Distinguishing Features: various pricings on his face, and a dark tattoo on his right cheek. Dark black hair and red eyeliner around his eyes.

Zanpakutou Shikai Info: " Peirce their flesh. Noko ha"
The Zanbaktou will shift into a serrated blade with several links along the top. It becomes longer and ends in a more deadly point used more for stabbings.

Zanpakutou Bankai Info: None.

Last edited by ragamuffin on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: proper past elenth division and 14th division information!   proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:11 pm

DEAD!

Name:Tsubaki Kuchiki

Looks:proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! Tsubakicopy-1

Division: 14th division 3rd seat

Distinguishing Features: she's bat shit crazy.... usually wears her hair in braided pig tails. has a ripped, bloodied and torn raggity scarf around her neck.a hole is in her right palm, about the side of a quarter.

Zanpakutou Shikai Info: " Rip and tear Burakkurōzu"
the blade becomes barbed, with black thorns. the blade itself carries a poison of black roses that if come into contact with flesh will devour and destroy anything it touches. also four sharp thorns shoot from the handle. piercing her hand. (thus the hole in her hand) and a small budded rose at the back of her handle. this rose is a timer. as soon as she activates her shikai the rose bud will begin to bloom. when it is fully bloomed she is at the height of her power. and then the rose will wilt. when the last petal falls she can no longer use her shikai.

Zanpakutou Bankai Info: she doesn't have one....thank god....

Last edited by ragamuffin on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: proper past elenth division and 14th division information!   proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:24 pm

DEAD!

Name: Akio Mobune

Looks:proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! Akiomobune

Division: 14th division vice captain

Distinguishing Features: rather cold looking, fast temper. likes to taunt and bait it's enemies before killing them.

Zanpakutou Shikai Info: "Creep into their souls, Fantomu"
This zanbaktou has two blades running parallel from the same hilt. he coats the blade in reaitsu. The zanbaktou can strike weapons, and flash though it will not physically cut skin, and not show any signs of damage. However the blade saps the reaitsu directly from the point of contact, and rips a hole in the enemies reaitu, canceling out their ability to use kido. and disorients them. as more reaitsu is absorbed a small circle of light will grow between the two blades. when it reaches a point he may use this balled up reaitsu to fire like a hollows version of cero. (though much weaker).

Zanpakutou Bankai Info: None
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: proper past elenth division and 14th division information!   proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Name:Asura Keishan

Looks:proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! Captainofpast11thdivisioncopy

Division:Past 11th division Captain

Distinguishing Features: Mouth sewn shut, bald, eye patches on both eyes. buff as all crap. quiet, rather metaphorical. he's blind, and has a large eye tattoo upon his chest. hands are wrapped with cloth.

Zanpakutou Shikai Info: "Rise and see for me Doko"
the only thing that changes is the hilt. becomes a pyramid with an eye upon each side. the iris in the center of each face glows a slight green color.

Zanpakutou Bankai Info: a massive sword made of plutonium. with large links attaching the other sword peices together. closed together it stands 21 Ft. totally stretched out it reached 42ft. The sword, being made of plutonium is radioactive. ....very much so, so it will give off a faint glow. a large hammer rests on the end of the handle and Asura weilds the sword as though it is weightless.
This is because to him, it is. Asura has been poisoned by the years of such close proximity to the highly radioactive substance that he had become blind. Seeing everything by the reaitsu he feels. as though he can see from every pore in his body. His very blood, is near acidic from the radioactivity. burning anything it touches. this includes the sword, which is why he has his hands covered in cloth.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: proper past elenth division and 14th division information!   proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:01 am

DEAD!

Name:Kowai Moto (Litterally Translates into scary bottom...)

Looks:proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! Captainkowai

Division: 14th Division Captain

Distinguishing Features:Long wavy brown hair, Stubble. looks very cold. (to the touch...cold in general)
Eyes are black and his captains robe is ripped slightly at the hem.

Zanpakutou Shikai Info: "Rise and control Mada burēdo."
The handle of the Zanbaktou becomes a head. a wooden puppets head. the blade erupts from it's mouth, and long hairs from atop the puppets head and mouth. These hairs can attack and manipulate a single person from a 10" radius. it's a weak single but even for a captain this is difficult to break.

Zanpakutou Bankai Info: Kowai himself changes. taking the blade into himself. He transforms into a large living puppet. his captain's cloak is removed and the make of his Shihauksho is shown to be swed into his back and a small compartment. Within this compartment in his back holds a plither of blades. from corkscrews to butcher knives some still with the blood of it's past victims on them. (cough cough)
he also has two concealed blades hidden in his arms and one more trick.
Along with the blades floating around him. (The blades around him...like his Shikai have a ten Foot radius)
there are blank dolls that float about him. these are his Voodoo dolls. and if he strikes a person with any one of the blades floating around. if he gathers a little bit of blood, the blank doll will retreat into him for a moment before coming back out. a large nail shot through the area where the victim had been hit by the blade. This doll now takes on the Victims likeness. (similar hair, distinguishing features ect...)

he now has full control over that being. he can move, speak, and see through that person. Leaving the victim to only see and hear what is happening. This is impossible to break. unless the Doll itself is cut loose or destroyed.

Fun facts??: (i don't know if they are fun...)
One of the dolls he has within himself. (he can keep all the dolls he had created unless they were distroyed)
One of the dolls has a incredible likeness. To Kifuume.

Alright! that's everybody! good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: proper past elenth division and 14th division information!   proper  past elenth division and 14th division information! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

proper past elenth division and 14th division information!
Page 1 of 1