Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_vote_lcap5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_voting_bar5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_vote_lcap5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_voting_bar5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins 5 - Healing past wounds - Complications Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

5 - Healing past wounds - Complications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

5 - Healing past wounds - Complications Empty
PostSubject: 5 - Healing past wounds - Complications   5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:51 am

5 - Healing past wounds - Complications Loneliness

Sparks flew in all directions. Shuunske ran, his small weak body not able to keep up with the pace he wanted to go at. A sword was in his hand, and tears coming from his eyes. Fire ran up the walls everywhere around him, spitting at him like snakes with their tongues. The tears came heavier and heavier. Screams echoed through and through out the hall and rooms. He was scared.

Looking from left to right all he could see was fear in the void walls that surrounded him. He was fearful. Angry. Confused. All of the pain welled into one ball and then exploded, tripping him on himself. Falling onto the ground, Shuunske bit in the physical pain that shrouded his body. He did not know what was confusing. Then he saw it.

He saw her. Yuki. For a second he was fine, happy, and wanted to laugh. Then he looked closer, he saw her face, he saw the mutual pain that was in her and him alike. He saw her fear, her confusion. He saw it all, and it made the tears come harder, like her own, flowing from her face. She held her small pink dress, now ripped, and then dirty, covered in soot and losing its pink flare along with smudging out the small sakura blossoms that were on her.

Moving, Shuunske got up, looking down to secure his footing. When he got back up, and looked his face dropped all the color it had left, and his mouth dropped with it. There, were she had been, where Yuki had been, the girl of his dreams, and the love of his life, was only a small and reduced pile of blood and her body. She was gone. Just like that. There was nothing he could have done. There was nothing he could ever do ever again.

Illusion snapped into reality as Shuunske shot up from the bed he was in, a large bed that had silk and tapestry all over it. The royal bedding of this safe house. Sweat came down from his forehead. He had been dreaming. Closing his eyes, he moved his hands to them, in order to rub the visions of what he had just been seeing away to find actual tears coming forth. It only hurt more. More and more tears came from his eyes. Sitting quietly, Shuunske curled himself into a ball, and sobbed.

The memories ran through his head. He hated being here. He hated being this close to all the ties and memories he had with this place. He hated it more than anything. Clenching his fist, Shuunske tensed his body for a brief second before letting it all go, and relaxing into the sobbing tears that wet his pillow.

No one understood, because he did not tell anyone. He did not want to. He could not. And he knew that. He had lived his life trying to be as strong as possible so that he could one day have another shot at protecting her. Yuki, princess of the snow. His forever princess.

Opening his eyes to the real world that he hated, Shuunske moved to the edge of the bed. His body hurt as he moved, as if he was aching in pain of what he had done to carry the bodies. He was embarrassed. He was supposed to be the captain of the 11th squad, and all he had done thus far was lose men, and get beaten to the point where he had to run away with his tail in between his legs. With his vice captain injured, and he didn't even know about Hiiro. She had made it back and given Kasumi over before he saw anything negative happen to her. At least she was fine. But what was he going to do about the loss of men and the loss of moral.

He would have to get more men to come here. He would bring his seated officers. Quantity was not what mattered in this case as was shown by the recent turn of events. He needed his 3rd and 4th seat here with him. This type of mission was simply not suited for a 5th seat member, although she was handling it perfectly, as the only one that had not been hurt. Ironic. The 5th seat taking the least amount of damage.

Placing his legs on the floor, Shuunske saw that they were bear, as they moved from the cover of the blankets. They were barren of ay bruises or any marks that would have proven that he was in any fight what so ever, and simply retained their youthful perfection. Pushing the rest of the covers off of himself, Shuunske found the soft white fabric of a silk tunic like piece of clothing, opening down to the bottom of his stomach, exposing his entire chest, tan and muscular for his age, down to where the same white silken fabric created a waist band that held the small shorts, and where the tunic closed up.

Shuunske stood, and received the first rush to his head that caused him to fall back on the bed, falling back on his back, and sending his hands back over his head. His eyes glazed for a second, as his vision was lost to the white swirling that meant he had exhausted himself earlier. Amidst all of the confusion that surrounded him, three knocks came to the door, followed by the voice of the 12th captain: “I see your up, oh captain Shuunske-sama. I hope your feeling better...”

With that the door opened, and the 12th captain walked in, his haori flaring as he moved with his great confidence, and his eerie energy. He smiled at Shuunske, and the pose he was in, laying back in the silken short tunic that rose above his knees, and his bare arms over his head, with his chest revealed. Shuunske did not notice, his innocent mind not allowing him to make anything from the situation.

Muriasachi, the captain of the 12th division, looked over the boy, his smile not subsiding. Shuunske's arms moved once again, propping him up. Muriasachi's smile faded, and his attention moved back to a clip board he was holding. Fingering for something that lay on top of the board, Muriasachi turned suddenly and shoved a glass thermometer in Shuunske's small mouth, saying “Say ahhhhh,” as he did so. Shuunske only had a moment to react and open his mouth. Shuunske's mouth frowned into that of his feelings of disgust towards this captain. He did not trust anything about him, especially not him shoving something in his mouth.

“Well you seem to be doing fine little Shuunske-sama,” he said in a sing song melody, belittling Shuunske as he always did, making reference to his size. Shuunske hated it, but to get mad would only solidify the mocking remarks he made about him. He had to take it in. Breaking down and getting mad was exactly what the 12th captain wanted him to do so that he could feel more powerful. Shuunske could see straight through the manipulation. And he was not going to fall for it, even though all this captain had ever said to him was full of remarks that tried to make him seem more powerful, all because he knew that in a battle arena, he did not compare to Shuunske. He never had.

“That is because I was only tired, Muriasachi-san. I don't need to be cared for like this. Where is Kasumi?” Shuunske's voice had a hint of anger in it, but mostly that of frustration that was dangerous against the 12th captain. The thermometer started to beep, but only beeped once before Muriasachi's hands grabbed it and clicked it off. “Your temperature is normal little Shuunske-sama.”

Shuunske could not take it any more, and stood up. The rush hit him again, but he could take it this time. He was used to it now. His feet shuffled once before he felt the hand of the 12th captain against his bare chest, pushing him back onto the bed. “Stay down little Shuunske-sama. You need to fully recover before you start moving and walking. That being said, you have recovered from a near rieatsu outage much faster than I would have expected. I wonder...” His thoughts trailed off, as his eyes once more searched Shuunske's small frame.

“I am fine Muriasachi-san, all I need is to walk it out!” Shuunske asserted himself. Muriasachi's lips curled into a smile. “And so the little Shuunske-sama starts to boss me around, fine, get up. Your 5th seated officer, Hiiro Takaniki is fine, she has been walking around for a day or two now. You were only out for three days yourself, quite remarkable if I may say myself.” His sentence ended abruptly as if he was going to say more, but stopped.

Standing for the last time, Shuunske pushed past the rush that hit him, and stumbled to the door, grabbing the Haori that had his division symbol on it. Pulling it from the hook that held it up, Shuunske through it around him, and opened the door, stepping or falling out into the huge room with the domed roof. His senses were not completely returned, and he could not access his rieatsu at all. He felt like he was more useless then ever. His haori opened, so that his short white tunic and shorts could be seen. He pulled it over them, but was too tired to care really, especially with no one in the room.

Shuunske walked to the room in the center of the room and touched the handle to the door that opened into it. Biting his lip, he opened it, and pushed his way in. At once he was taken away by the scenery. It had been so long since he had been in here. It had not changed. The inside was a huge garden that, due to a constant ability to create a kido revolving garden, was able to replicate the weather on the outside in perfect symbiosis. Snow fell from the ceiling that also looked like it did outside, meaning it was night time outside, because the room was getting dark. He guessed it was about 9:00 or 10:00

His eyes scanned over the small shrubs and trees that, upon the official change of the seasons wold change to replicate the outside, making this room the most beautiful in all of his safe houses, and houses alike. But it was also his least favorite. His eyes scanned until they fell upon the stone that stood right in the middle of the room, separated by the stream that was now frozen and cold with the snow falling on top of it. The stone was barren of anything except the name.

“Yuki”
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 5 - Healing past wounds - Complications   5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:58 pm

The crisp White floors made a soft clap as Hiiro trudged down the Pearl halls. One hand clasped in front of her heart, gripping the black material of her Shihaksho. Her stride was crisp, her other arm swinging in time with her strides. She had taken to walking more once she woke up. She took to being the messenger for the 12th division. Giving messages, or delivering data, whatever she could do to help during this stressful time.

They had told her to rest more, to relax. But her nerve's had been shot. She couldn't sleep, not in the room that was prepared for her. She would have nightmares, horrible images of the bodies, the blood. Kasumi, Shuunske were part of the slaughter. Bloodied and thrown against the various bamboo tree's. The white snow becoming scarlet with there blood.

She just had another nightmare. Hiiro bit her lip, She had only dozed off for a moment, and it hit her like a wall. The chill of the snow, his screams in her ears. Blood pooling, everywhere. She tried to block out the images that stayed so vivid in her mind. Hiiro hurried down the hall. Her scarlet hair Flowing behind her. She had felt no reason to put up her hair, so it fell around her face and her back.

She stopped at a door, White, like the rest of the walls. She might have walked right past it if she hadn't walked this path so many times in the past few days. Placing a soft hand against the white wood, she hesitated. Before untying her zanbaktou and placing it gingerly against the wall.

Inside the room was quite, soft white, like the rest of the rooms in the safe house. The royal emblem of Shuunske's family was Painted, Black against the sleek white walls. A Blanket and Pillow Rested in the corner of the Room. She had fallen asleep in this room various times. Somebody from the 12th division had left them for her.

Hiiro walking quietly to the bedside, Sitting down next to the raised bed, she rested her cheek on the soft plushy bed.
Kasumi rested on the bed. Unmoving, His chest rising and falling gently and in a soft steady rhythm. His face, calm and dreaming. Of what, Hiiro could never tell. She stayed here, When she wasn't anywhere else. She would just sit next to him. Un-moving like a statue. Her eye's closed, waiting for him to wake. The first day she would hardly leave his side. Only leaving for shorter times to go check on Shuunske.

She felt so useless, pacing between the two. And there was nothing she could do to help either one of them. No way she could speed up their healing process. All she could do was sit next to them, and wait. Wait to see their eyes again. Hear their voices and know they where all right.

Hiiro watched Kasumi's face through the scarlet locks of her bangs. Guilt over whelmed her. If she wasn't there, If she had done what she was ordered to do. He wouldn't have had to worry about protecting her. He wouldn't have had to move in front of the blade in the first place. And she wouldn't be laying there, with bandages all over his body.

"I’m so sorry." She murmured quietly her eye's becoming glassy. "I'm not going to be a burden anymore..." She knelt down closer to him.
"And I’m not going to let you take a hit for me again...." She assured with a quivering voice. She spoke softly, like he would hear her. It gave her some small sense of reassurance. That maybe he could hear her in the mysterious void of his mind. She remembered as a child she would hear Her mother talk to her while she was asleep. Just on the verge of sleep. Small explanations about where she was going. Or when she would be back. Maybe this was the same, in some sense.

"I’m, going to go check in Shuunske-sama...I’ll be back later." She brushed a lock of black hair away from his ear and Stood. Brushing out the small folds of her Clothing. Her hand trailed on the side of the bed as she walked out of the room. Her fingertips lingering as if she didn't want to go. She didn't want to leave him. The 12th division didn't care about anyone's emotional standpoint. She didn't want him to wake up alone....

She knew Shuunske wouldn't be alone even if he woke for very long. The 12th division had some startling affiliation to Shuunske. Though she didn't really like him. He was Lingering around Shuunske often enough to know that Shuunske was in safe enough hands. But still.... He gave her the creeps.

Grabbing her zanbaktou she tied it to her sash while she walked down the halls. Becoming far too comfortable to the white halls. She could now navigate through them all without looking. It was purely muscle memory; she didn't have to look to find her way to Shuunske's room. She could do it with her eyes closed.

Taking one turn after another she finally came to the Elaborate Door. With the same Royal Emblem on the door as the one on the walls of the halls. Taking off her shoes She entered the vast mesmerizing room. Sliding the door shut with a soft thump she walked carefully through the first room, then to the vase dome like second with a huge ceiling that was currently a deep navy blue to symbolize the night. Snow pooled and flew softly though the area. Though no chill came from them. She Remained comfortably warm.

Looking around with a soft sigh. It was so beautiful here. She jumped at a noise suddenly. She hadn't felt any rietsu other than 12th captain Muriasachi in Shuunske's room. Hiiro took a small step back; a hand whipped to the handle of her zanbaktou, since they returned Hiiro had been higher strung that normal. Why would anyone mask his or her rietsu in a place like this anyway?

Her eye's widened and her hand fell from her hilt.
"Captain..." Her voice melted as emotions overtook her and she smiled. Watching Shuunske's gaze flit around the room. She had the strongest urge to shoot forward and hug him. But that small strand of Restraint held her in her place for a few lingering moments.

"Captain Shuunske-sama your alright!" She took a few steps forward her eye's betraying her happiness and Relief. "Thank god...” her legs where numb and for a moment she wasn't sure what to do. Should she bow, Kneel. Something because he was royalty. And she was just a lowly 5th seat. But he was Shuunske.... her captain. She had been pacing and worrying herself sick over him. She had gotten to know him. So she ended up just. Standing there, wanting to hug him tightly, and not let him go for a long period of time.

So many times she had seen him asleep, his face looking worried or in pain. She had a small hunch that he might need a hug. Perhaps she wasn't the only one having nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: 5 - Healing past wounds - Complications   5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Shuunske's eyes rested on the stone that held the name on it, his bare legs coming from his haori, the large cloak looking much too big for him without his entire shinigami uniform on that made him look so much grown up than seeing him with his body exposed, revealing how small he actually was, and yet how perfect he was. His perfect skin carved out the perfect face, and like wise producing the most perfect chest, and muscular frame down until the fabric hid him under its silky white.

Shuunske's eyes were glassy, but not from tears, from the state of mind he was in. That of seeing memories in his head, the most important and plentiful part of him. That was who he was, many memories stacked up into one little frame, that made him. Without memories, he would be nothing. No. less.

His peace of mind seemed undisturbed until the handles of the door almost opposite him began to turn. Even through the simulated snow, Shuunske saw it happen. He tried but failed to sense who it was as he normally could, his ability to read peoples rieatsu signature completely weakened to the point of failure and inability.

As soon as it opened however, Shuunske saw Hiiro standing in the door. His heart missed a beat. It gave him a sense of happiness knowing that he had managed to protect at least her to a perfect degree. She had not suffered anything like Kasumi or himself. Although, Shuunske did not remember much pain in his experience. He did not care.

Even so, he did not make a move, other than the small move that tried to cover himself up, slight pink running across his face for being almost naked. He was not in a proper attire to socialize with his teammates. She started to run over, her face looking as if she was replicating a similar feeling to the feeling he first saw when he had seen her.

As she came over, Shuunske saw her stop abruptly, as if telling herself how to behave when around her captain. He smiled at her, a sad smile that held no happiness in the least. It quickly fell back to melancholy as he shifted his head back down to the ground.

“I am glad to see you better 5th seat Hiiro-chan. How is Kasumi. I suppose you know?” Shuunske said all of this while holding his haori in place, as if trying to hide what was perfection, but he saw it as nothing more than body, and body that was nothing more than a nuisance.

“Have you made contact with Soul Society that you know of, informing them of our situation? We are going to... we are going to need more... men...” Shuunske's voice filled with shame, as if echoing his previous failure. He was still so new to this all, and yet, everyone had such faith in him as a captain.

Standing up, Shuunske looked Hiiro in the eyes and smiled, this time his smile holding all the happiness he could muster at a time like this. His glassy eyes not clearing up in the slightest. The hoari that he had been holding tightly around himself fell loose, showing the tunic like kimono that hung close to his body, parted down the middle, revealing his chest, and stomach, along with the red mark of a hand that had been stamped onto him when Muriasachi had pushed him back onto the bed. It was fading, but still there.

“I am glad that yo managed to be alright. At least someone came out of this fine. Thanks for being strong 5th seat Hiiro. You are a good officer to have in the squad at a time like this.”

Breaking the soft moment, the handle turned again, causing Shuunske's eyes to dart to the door once again. Just before the door opened, Shuunske received a potent dose of the rieatsu of the Muraisachi, meaning that he had regained or was regaining his senses and abilities. Unfortunately however he was right, and the white skinned snake like Muriasachi walked in, that sly devious expression on his face as if he was up to trouble.

Shuunske's bottom lip gutted out a slight bit as his nostrils flared. He hated the vision of that man. His thin hands, white as could be jutted from his haori and shinigami uniform, slightly altered with creative design as was Shuunske's.

“Ahh. So you are here Hiiro, not spying on Kasumi sleep I see. Well this is new.” As soon as he was done speaking, his eyes fluttered over back to Shuunske, looking him up and down. Shuunske turned slightly so that the haori would cover him, but it was nothing better. He was one of the last people that Shuunske wanted to see at this moment in time. And who did Muriasachi think he was, marching in on this room, a room for royalty, and members of the 11th division only. He loved breaking the rules didn't he.

Shuunske bit his lip with frustration. “And as for you,” Muriasachi continued, “as soon as you heal you come in here, just to stare at that god forsaken rock..”

At that Shuunske's eyes widened, and for a split second the room rumbled as his rieatsu poured out in a sudden burst, heavy enough to throw Hiiro to the ground. Within the next moment he was next to Muriasachi, his hands pressed at his back in the form of two fingers poking Muriasachi's back bone. Shuunske hit him three times, almost too fast for the eye to pick up and Muriasachi went limp, but only for a second before a low laughter came from him.

Turning his head almost 180 degrees to face Shuunske although his back was to him, he smiled, and started speaking: “As perfect as ever. Your reaction time is flawless, your attack is flawless, and your...”

“Please leave captain.” Shuunske stated in a demanding tone. Perhaps the most demanding he had ever used. Muriasachi looked to his zanpakutou only to see that is was on the ground, buried in the white snow that held no temperature, under Shuunske's foot, where Shuunske had unlatched it and kicked it during the first split second of his movement. An only increased smile spread across Muriasachi's lips.

Shuunske was done. He did not need to start a fight within the quarters of his fellow shinigami when there was another going on between shinigami not on his side. He needed all the help he could get.

Muriasachi stood up, the effects of Shuunske's nerve attacks having little to no effect on him, simply because of his heavily modified body that probably had sections of nerves removed. It made attacking him hard, but that was not what mattered.

“As you wish lil' cap'n...”
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 5 - Healing past wounds - Complications   5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Hiiro took yet another tentative step towards Shuunske her hands resting delicately at her sides. She couldn't stop smiling, Laughing Softly as her captains small bashful movements to cover himself up. Her face was made to smile. Giving a warm glow to her flawless skin and a warm fire in her eyes. Hiiro pushed a lock of hair out of her face, still smiling.

At the mention of Kasumi, her eye's flitted downwards, and her smile softened. Her hands went in front of her, wringing them gently. She bit her lip and nodded. "Y-yes I was just there actually.... He’s doing better." Her words caught in her throat, silencing her words, forcing her to take a small breath before continuing. Lifting her head she looked Shuunske in the eyes. They betrayed worry, and regret. "He’s resting peacefully,” she stated clearly.

She shouldn't worry right now. Hiiro smiled again, Shuunske was awake. Everything was going to be ok. If Shuunske could awaken, so would Kasumi. It was just going to take some time, some room to heal.

Things had been hard since she awoke from the shock. They told her she had only been out for a day. Shuunske was asleep regaining the lost Rietsu. And Kasumi.

Kasumi had just gotten out of intensive care. His wounds where intense, and he had lost a lot of blood. It felt odd for Hiiro to receive really blunt...emotionless compliments from the 12th division for cauterizing Kasumi's wound. They assured her that his chances of dying where significantly lowered to her actions. Though they had also informed her that he had a high chance of dying anyway.

She missed being around people who seemed to care for human life. Now standing in front of Shuunske. A small part of her was opened again, the part of her that smiled, and felt emotion. Now that she knew she had somebody who might listen.

But she didn't think about that right now, She was just glad Shuunske was all right. He wasn't one to be held back by anything that was just the type of person he was.

“Have you made contact with Soul Society that you know of, informing them of our situation? We are going to... we are going to need more... men...”

Hiiro's shoulders slumped lightly and she twirled a small lock of her hair around her finger. Biting her lip softly.
"Oh.... well." She recoiled, she had already been yelled at by the 12th division for not being able to contact the soul society. She didn't want Shuunske scolding her to.

"I...tried, but apparently the connection has been tampered with. We are getting nothing but static. We think whoever we came into contact up there on the surface." She stopped and pointed to the large domed ceiling. Motioning to the snowy ground above them that they could not see.
"They don't' want us communicating with the Soul society." She sighed hugging her sides just under her breasts.

"We're.... basically dead in the water. Our connection has been totally cut off." She looked to him, with a small flicker of fear in her eyes.
"We're alone out here."

She looked back to her captain. Her eye's widening as she looked back into his stunningly clear blue eyes. His haori fell open exposing his chest, making her cheeks flush lightly and she glanced away. Her eye's darting to the floor.

“I am glad that you managed to be alright. At least someone came out of this fine. Thanks for being strong 5th seat Hiiro. You are a good officer to have in the squad at a time like this.”

Hiiro turned a deeper shade of red as he complimented her. All she had done was run, why was he complimenting her?
"Th-thank you Sir. But I don't feel-" her eye's became locked on the red mark on his chest. The handprint reddened from pressure put on his skin. Some sort of emotion flared in Hiiro and her eye’s widened. She took several steps foreword until she was close to Shuunske. Her eyes never leaving the hand print upon his chest.

"Who did this to you?" She asked suddenly looking back up into his eye's. The tone she had given was not Nervous, or Formal. It wasn't rude, but startling to Shuunske. She seemed to ask, almost demand with sudden concern in her eyes.

Hiiro jumped and took a small step away from Shuunske as the doorknob turned. A small shiver up her spine as she felt Muriasachi's rieatsu. Hiiro's back stiffened and her eyes narrowed, as the paler man with a smooth smile sauntered into the room, Once more this protective energy in her flared and her eye's shot to his hand. What had he done to Shuunske? How dare he touch him!
"Good Evening Captain Muriasachi-sama." she stated curtly. Before her eye's flitted away from him.

Wincing as he spoke. It was easy to see his words had hit her. Her face became flushed and she looked up at him with a mixture of surprise and anger in her eyes.
'STALKING?! You son of a-' She thought venomously. Listening with a clenched jaw as he spoke to Shuunske. Her eye's widened and she looked to the stone. She hadn't really noticed it before. The smooth stone placed in the center of the room. Was it some sort of an alter?

Suddenly it hit her. Just as Shuunske's Rieatsu Surged causing her to gasp and fall to the ground her eye's widened, breath strangled like she had been punched in the stomach. She had seen stones like this before. Many times, in fact. It was a gravestone.

Hiiro struggled against Shuunske's potent rieatsu. As Shuunske calmed down Hiiro stood. Still staggering against the strong Spiritual Pressure. But she held firm, able to stand. She watched Muriasachi with blazing eyes. She was Next to Shuunske in a moment. She realized now (much to her liking) that she had Sunibunki on her hip. Her hands made no movement towards the handle. But she quickly formed a plan in case Muriasachi Made any sort of move towards Shuunske.

She watched every small movement made By Muriasachi as he slowly exited the room. Closing the door softly She could still feel Him behind the door for a few lingering moments before he left.
"Y'know.... his fascination with you is really starting to creep me out." She stated looking back to Shuunske, her expression softening, her arms relaxing and falling to her sides.

"Who is it?" She asked vaguely before turning to the stone in the center of the room. With a soft smile and understanding eye's. She looked down at the small Name, etched into the top of the stone. Her finger's traced the name lightly. Engraving it into her memory.

".... Yuki"

Hiiro looked over her shoulder to him. "Where you close?" She asked softly, not wanting to force him into explaining if he didn't want to. She could see the pain hidden behind his glassy eyes. She didn't need to ask that question, when she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: 5 - Healing past wounds - Complications   5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:14 am

The rieatsu started to slink away from the room until it was gone completely, washed out by Shuunske's stronger energy. His head hung low. How would anyone have the nerve to say something like that? To insult something to dear and sacred to him. To challenge him in his own house, after Shuunske had risked his life to get him the bodies and samples of rieatsu that he had needed. And all he could do was insult the most dear thing to him, and not even say anything close to an apology. Shuunske's teeth ground together with anger, and then his jaw relaxed as a soft sadness came over him. He had never stopped thinking about her. He had finally found her again. Only, she was an empty shell. A girl that he loved but that could not love him. He was nothing but a stranger to her. Nothing but a young boy that could even begin to explain anything about his feelings. It ate him from the inside.

His rieatsu was returning, meaning he would be able fight soon, meaning, in turn, that he would be able to return back to her. His head still hanging, he turned back to see Hiiro's eyes, a dash of fear, mixed with concern in them, making him feel as though he had another friend. He had only just started to get to know her, and yet he was so connected to her already. He guessed that it came with having a seated officer, or a teammate at all really.

Those feelings snapped into different ones, bringing back the sadness of his dreams and memories to the surface as she asked who she was, and if they were close. Close was not even a comparison to what they were. His softened jaw clenched again, this time biting his lip in anger. Anger that he had not been able to protect her.

“Her name was Yuki...” Looking up, Shuunske saw Hiiro's finger touching the stone. His eyes flared for a second, and in a second he was only inches away from her, the snow kicked up from where he was only a moment ago, carried by a faster shunpo than he had ever accomplished. His hand reached out and grabbed her wrist quicker than a cobra striking its pray, his grip like steal, clenching down on her wrist only soft enough not to bring a bruise to her skin. After a second he loosened his grip on her, and only had his hand remain on her wrist with a light touch. She could pull free any moment.

Silence poured over the room, the silence more profound than anything that he could have heard. His haori flapped back down around him, and ceased moving. It had all happened in less than a single second. His white tunic settles, opening the slightest bit more. Shuunske made no move to close it this time. He did not care what she saw. He was covered anyways. That was not what was important in this moment.

Removing his hand after another second, Shuunske took a step back, stuttering as he did so. “S-sorry. I did not mean to... I did not mean to hurt you. Just please... don't... please don't touch that. To answer you question, yes. Yes we were very close.” Shuunske's head turned form pointing down to looking up at the ceiling as he searched for the best way to try and describe her. Yuki.

“She was also from a royal family. There are many boundaries and lines that we have to stay within as a royal family, but we found a way to always be together. In fact, I don't remember a time that we were not together. Always laughing, always having fun, despite the image we both had to live up too. I was to become the head of the royal family as I am now, and she was to become the lady of her own.

We went into the academy together, both of us specializing in different things, her in the medical kido, and me in the ways of battle, and defensive and offensive battle type kido. We were like two halves to one whole. We both excelled, and we both loved it, spending all the time we could with each other. Still laughing.

But, as I said, there were prices to being from the royalty. I lost her. I lost my joy with her. We were attacked by another family, and, they did not even have the heart to leave her alone. No. They had to take everyone. They had to take her, an innocent young girl. We were so young. I remember it all clearly. I am... I am always reminded of how I was too weak to protect her...”

A tear dripped down Shuunske's cheek and fell into the snow, followed by another that took a short refuge on his lip, before too falling. A seconds pause came too him, and then more tears came.

“I am so sorry Hiiro-chan, I am sorry that you have to see this from your captain. But it turns out that I am no stronger than anyone else. Captain is just a title. I feel things just as anyone else does, and yet, I have not had a chance to express anything. I wish I could be stronger. I wish that I could be a statue of hope that was... indestructible, unbeatable. But I am not. I am only a boy...”

Shuunske looked at Hiiro for a second, but could not bring himself to look for any longer than a second. He felt ashamed that he was letting his 5th seated officer see this.

“She died right there.” Shuunske pointed to the grace stone. “She died right in front of me. I was unable to do anything but watch. I tried to move, but I could not...”

“Please forgive me Hiiro-chan. I will not be this weak again. I promised that to myself. I keep promising it to myself. And this time I will keep it. I am going to protect everyone around me, no matter if it kills me. I am stronger now. I can do it...”

Shuunske wiped the tears from his face, and looked up, looking Hiiro straight in the eyes, his watery eyes bright blue and powerful beyond belief. It wold almost send someone staggering back if they were new to his energy.

“I will not fail again...”
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 5 - Healing past wounds - Complications   5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:56 am

Every muscle, every fiber of Hiiro’s body froze As Shuunske’s hand shot forward grabbing her wrist like an Iron clamp. Her eye’s widened and her heart skipped a beat with surprise. She wouldn’t dare move until his grip loosened.

“I-I is so sorry I had no idea.” She exclaimed quickly, worried she had fiercely upset him. Turning away from the stone she quickly saw that Shuunske being angry was not the case. His eye’s where wide, like her own but they were wide in some emotion Hiiro could not place. An awkward silence over took them and she froze. Her hand quickly slipping out of his loose grip grabbing the cloth of her Shihauksho on her chest. She began to speak the same time Shuunske did. Talking over him at the same time.

“ N-no you didn’t hurt me at all it’s just surprised me. I-I’m sorry I won’t touch it again I didn’t know.” She froze, wincing and tensing her body like she was worried he was going to strike her. But after she realized no blow came to her, She cracked on eye open. Seeing his face turned towards the ceiling, his eye’s glazed over with sorrow.

Her body began to relax lightly and She watched him with surprise, and concern. His eyes betrayed so much sadness it was crushing. She didn’t need to ask if they were close, She could have seen it. And his strong reaction to her touching her grave. Was enough proof to show how close they where.

But his words. Filled with nostalgia and regret. Showed Hiiro something, that Shuunske could never had put into words. She felt her shoulders relax and emotion welling up inside her.

He loved her, more then he could form into words. There was so much Love and hate in those crystal blue eyes of his. So much love for Yuki, He loved her with every fiber of his being; he looked like he was going to shatter from the blow that was dealt to him. And yet, there was so much hate in him. Hate for himself, How he could not protect her. Hiiro felt her eye’s cloud softly, though she wouldn’t have noticed if her vision had not become slightly blurry.

Hiiro had never experienced death as a child. She grew up with a comfortable family in a comfortable place. Not yet rich but not yet in poverty. She saw violence, but never death. Even in the academy. Anyone who died, she never knew. Death never seemed real to her. An evil thing that happened to someone else. She hadn’t experienced any sort of death she knew until that horrible day when this whole horrible spiral began, and Kifuume was found dead. He was her first death. Her first experience to what the cruel world was like.

But Shuunske, he had experienced such a horrible gruesome death at such a young age. Hiiro watched him sadly, fighting back the urge to wipe his tears away. It was unfair that he had gone trough something like that at that age. He was crying, that small thought went through her mind and she felt a crushing pain. And urge to help him.

He was so young. She had never honestly realized how young Shuunske was. A child prodigy, closest to perfection as a Shinigami could get. These were all things she had heard to describe Shuunske. But, she had never heard him described as anything but perfection. But perfection to what? He can master anything he touches. Levels above anyone. Hiiro felt a tear threaten to slip down her cheek. How many times had he funneled this agony into his training? How many other people have pushed him and pressured Him. Because death was as unreal to them as it was to Hiiro before she came here. How many times had His image been pushed against him, to close him out from anyone? Forcing him to be alone.

He was so young, to young. He was being force to make adult decisions at such a young age. Hiiro felt herself crying, a tear sleeping down her cheek. Betraying how much her chest seemed to hurt for him.

Her eye’s narrowed and she shook her head as he began to apologize. Why was he doing this? What was he apologizing for? For feeling remorse over a lost loved one? Or for showing it to her. Why was he apologizing to her when She knew he had nothing to apologize for. He looked into her eyes, Her eye’s that were so warm and understanding and caring. Like a warm heated blanket on a cold night. His eyes, betrayed so much regret and sorrow and agony. She broke, the small willpower in her shattered.

”I will not fail again”

She didn’t care about labels. That she was a 5th seat and he was her captain. That she was a commoner, and he was of high royal class. All she knew was that he was a boy, a young boy crying, over someone he loved more then anything in the world. The Haori around his slim shoulders was just clothe, nothing more.

Hiiro moved swiftly without any hesitation. Such a smooth movement not hindered in the slightest by any thought that what she was doing might be wrong. Her arms wrapped around him and She pulled him against her quickly in a tight warm hug. Her face brushing against the top of his hair, her eye’s closed Tightly, and she held him close. Her body was warm. He heard her exhale shakily, keeping her emotions UN check for the moment.

“You are everything I could have asked for in a Captain.” She whispered against his feathery white hair. “And it’s not your fault.” She felt her body shake as she hugged him a little tighter. “It’s not your fault,” She repeated in a soft voice.

‘How many years Shuunske-sama. Have you killed yourself thinking that what happened to Yuki was because of you?’

Hiiro took a small breath, another tear streaking down her face halting at her nose before felling into his hair. She repeated her small Sentence like a small chant.
“It’s not your fault. It never has.” Several times. Her means varied each time. To yuki, to stop blaming himself for her death. To the death oh the squad, He must have been beating himself up about there deaths as well. Her emotions overwhelmed her for a moment and Her thoughts flicked to Kasumi. It wasn’t her fault either.
“And don’t ever, let them tell you anything different.” She spoke strongly again. Her voice was stern. Not like she was talking to her Captain. But like a sister, to her younger brother.

“Yuki would be proud of how far you had come. You’re the best damn Captain in the Gotei 13” She gave him a tight Squeeze before letting go and moving herself away from his lightly. Her hands still on his shoulders. She was smiling now, a bright, compassionate smile, with tears in her eyes.

She loved her Captain; She knew that at this moment she knew she would do anything for him. He was the best, a child prodigy, the closest to perfection any Shinigami could ever hope to be. And he was a boy. A young boy with emotions like every single other person in the world. And she wanted to protect him. Knowing full well that she wouldn’t be able to protect him physically. But this side of him. This Child that he still was, that cried. And loved raspberry tea and refuse to eat anything remotely like asparagus. This side of him she wanted to protect. So nothing else could happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: 5 - Healing past wounds - Complications   5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Even from looking down Shuunske's eyes widened and he was surprised or taken aback when he felt Hiiro's arms wrap around him, his arms pinned downed and his face, held down, pressed to her chest, and collar bones. What was she doing? She was disobeying rational protocol, but that being said, he was glad that she had the ability to snap out of that place of command and receive. He smiled, a pitiful smile that hung sadly on his face. It was the type of smile that only caused more tears to pour from his eyes.

His smile quickly turned into only what it was before, a clenched mouth biting his lip. He was being hugged by his 5th seated officer. Was he that weak? Did he need this. The answer was yes. He needed a way to let this all out, but he could not accept that this was the way to achieve that goal. He wished that he could just deal with it as he had for the years, and not tell anyone. He wished that Hiiro had not seen him like this, that she still thought he was Shuunske, the most famous captain in Soul Society. He wished he could start over.

Moving his head so that he had it side ways against her, Shuunske stopped thinking and let the remaining tears come, hot down his face. Why was Hiiro so able to empathize with him. Him and Kifuume had practically been enemies in the academy, and she had been friends with Kifuume, not him. And yet, here she was, compromising her rank, and everything just to comfort him, and be there.

Her uniform was soft against his face, and he loved the feeling of it against the bare skin on his chest. The female uniform had always been softer. Her words started to blur together as he closed his eyes. That is until her heard the name Yuki again.

Without hesitation, Shuunske pulled back, the pained look on his face once again, as if the pain she had been taking away had been stabbed back into him, and another fire of self doubt and misery had begun. “How do you know what she would have been proud of? You never knew her. Don't speak for her.”

More tears came, and he fell back into her arms, realizing that there was no reason to lose his ability to cope with Hiiro. All she was trying to do was help. She just did not know him that well, and she seemed to have a knack to step on the lines that he set up for no crossing.

Closing and opening his eyes again, Shuunske saw the snow falling down, as real as any real snow and as beautiful as well. A shiver ran up his spine, acting as marionette strings that caused his arms and hands to clasp over each other, as if he was hugging his arms, and holding on to his elbows. Her arms were still around him, offering the little warmth that they could provide.

Shuunske felt her shaky breaths against his own shaking exhales and inhales. Their breath made the air born fog, even though the temperature was not much colder than that of outside the room, aided by the kido to help the effect seem all the more realistic. Even so, the cold was creeping up on him, causing his skin to receive goose bumps, which then faded back into perfection.

Hiiro gave him one more tight squeeze, and then let go of him. With his hands finally free, he moved them to his face, and wiped his eyes, their glassy and blue colored flawlessness looking back at her. Her hands remained on his shoulders. He felt small. He hated that feeling. He felt as though she was talking down to him, even if she was older. The hands on her shoulders made him feel as though he was being talked to by an adult that did not know he was a captain of the 11th division.

But as soon as he saw her smile, he stopped caring. It was not one that was meant to belittle him, but one that showed him how caring and honest she was. She was trying her best to be the best 5th seat possible, but she was trying even harder to be the best friend ever, both to her and Kasumi.

However a best friend was not going to help them. If she was right, and they truly were alone from here on in until they secured contact with Soul Society, than he needed her to be much stronger. Otherwise he would not use her in combat, and he needed all the combatants he could use. He knew already that asking 12th captain and Jun was inevitable. They were both strong enough on the battle field, and Muriasachi was, after all, a captain, even though Shuunske hated the though of being in the same level playing field as him.

Another shiver went up his body, sending chills back down like like a game of tag up and down his body. Shuunske had not realized how warm Hiiro truly was. In fact, it seemed as though she had kept him warm completely off of the hug she had given. Looking down, Shuunske, for the first time took in what he was wearing. The thin and almost see through tunic was now completely open on his front, aside from the very very bottom that was closed over his waist, covering him. His haori hung over him, however falling off as the silk made it hard to stay on. His entire chest was bare, and just looking made him start to shiver. His teeth started to chatter.

He looked up at her, his eyes still glassy, but the tears gone from his face, with an almost guilty grin on his face. “I am cold Hiiro-chan.” The smile that came after words, the awkward and cute smile that followed was that of which the many fan girls that Shuunske had talked about. It was enough to make any girl want to hug him again, and fall in love with him. A cute little pulled in smile that was sprung from his petite little mouth.

“And I want to go check on the communications bay. I need to clarify on this matter. I want a minute here alone. In that time, please get me my proper clothes, and return here.” His energy shifted from that of sadness to once again the commanding and exciting energy of Shuunske, tainted with the melancholy sadness that always had stained his words. That same sadness that cause the mystery that all the girls and boys both craved to learn about. One of the many reasons he was the most talked about captain in Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 5 - Healing past wounds - Complications   5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Hiiro could have laughed at Shuunske’s small quivering movements. She watched as he slowly realized that he was shivering. Goose bumps already had littered his body and his deep blue eye’s widened as he finally felt the cold set in. Small pale perfect arms pulled his Haori around him. Covering his small but well built body from the open air. Looking up at her with a look that made her heart melt a little.

”I am cold Hiiro-chan”

Her eye’s twinkled with a joy and she giggled lightly at his soft words, almost mumbled as he looked up at her embarrassed. She remembered why she loved him so much; His smile. She hadn’t seen it in so long. It was always rare to see Shuunske smile. The reason so many where attracted to him was that air of mystery around him. His clear blue eyes and flawless skin. Hiiro could count ten girls she knew from the Academy who would have killed to have skin like his. But his smile, Hiiro always loved that most about him. It was like a reward, to know that her actions had made him happy.

“Ha ha, you are shivering Shuunske-sama.” She smiled. Her own Smile was in her own way captivating. Her cheeks became the slightest flushed. And her soft eye’s glittered. Her whole body seemed to be warm. Her eye’s, her smile, It was never a surprise that Most of the men in the 11th division and a few other squads where attracted to her.
“ Hai, I’ll take my time.” She bowed to him Formally. Accepting that there moment of bonding was gone and once more, she was his 5th seat and he was her Captain.

Hiiro turned and walked out of the still room. With the soft snow falling in the corners, She stopped by the room Shuunske has entered from. And looked over her shoulder back to the fair-haired young captain. She was so glad he was awake now.

Twisting the doorknob Hiiro stepped into the large room. She had been in the room a few times before. Checking in while he was asleep, laid out gently on the pale white plushy bed in the right. The silken sheets reflecting the light from the Kido lights suspended above the room. Hiiro loved this room. Feeling her feet sink slightly from the soft squishy carpet. This room almost felt sterile to her. Clean, Rich, She laughed to herself. It was a called the royal chambers. It should have a rich feel to it.

However Hiiro froze after just one step into the clean white room. A shiver ran up her spine and she stared wide-eyed at the man leaning against the wall directly across from her, his arms folded.

“12th division Muriasachi-sama…is their anything I can help you with?” Hiiro replied still surprised that he was there. Muriasachi just frowned at her remaining silent; He looked like some bad smell had wafted into the room when Hiiro entered. Why was he just waiting here in Shuunske’s room? Her anger flared suddenly when she realized he was waiting for him. The red handprint upon Shuunske’s chest came to her mind again. And she frowned slightly.

Her eye’s flicked around the room before landing upon a folded Shihauksho, sitting neatly on the desk not two feet from the other captain.
“Excuse me I came in here for Shuunske-sama’s clothes.” She walked towards the desk quickly and picked up the small stack. Hugging it close to her body she turned to and looked to Muriasachi with a raised eyebrow.

“Can I help you with something?” she repeated again, asking with hardly any hint of dislike towards him. It was creepy for him to just be sitting in here like he was.
“I can pass a message to Shuunske-sama if you’d like.” She offered, smoothing out a wrinkle in the clothes. Golden eye’s flicked to her for a split second before looking away. They had such a robotic sharp movement it sent shivers up her spine.
“Well…have a good evening.” She murmured quietly before she started to hurry out.

At least she would have, if a very cold. And very strong hand clamped down upon her petit shoulder like a vice grip. Hiiro’s body jumped and she hardly had a chance to take a startled breath before she was pulled around, sharply, and backhanded across the face.

Hiiro hit the ground, rolling for a moment before stopping a few feet
Away, her back to him.
“Who do you think you are.”? He hissed. Not to greet me with the respect I, as captain, demand...”

Fear overtook Hiiro and she covering her mouth, tasting blood. And small buds of tears came to the corners of her eyes. He had hit her! The shock melted to fear and anger. His rieatsu hit her like a frozen chill, somehow it cause her to cough. Her whole face stinging from the blow. Looking back over her shoulder at him. She wished she hadn’t. He loomed over her. A frozen cold frown upon his face.

“I’m not about to tolerate such disrespect from the likes of you.” He murmured narrowing his eyes. Looking down at her like she was some sort of insect. Dark rieatsu Leaked out of her as a raw anger took a strong hold in her mind. Hiiro wasn’t a very angry person. She wasn’t spiteful or mean. But this man seemed to have a natural knack for pissing her off. It was a skill not many had.

She looked back to the ground trying to catch her breath. He had knocked the wind out of her as she hit the ground. However her body tensed and she felt his foot on her back. Pressing against her like he was going to punt her across the room. Hiiro tried to take a deep breath, to say something or ask why the hell he just slapped her to the ground. But she ended up coughing into her sleeve again. Unable to communicate, she was sure gave him some sick sense of satisfaction, because he foot left her back.

“Get up.” He muttered, like he was disgusted with her. Hiiro felt her anger flare again, her eye’s snapped to look at him. Still unable to speak her mouth clenched shut. A small trail of blood leaking out of the side of her mouth where she had been struck. She pulled herself onto her elbow’s looking away from him. A chilling, airy laugh came from the man behind her, making her eye’s snap open. He was…. laughing at her? His golden eye’s spark watching her in a pure rage, yet unable to mutter even the slightest word. She was like some Animal in the presence of a much higher being. In fact, that was what it exactly was. He watched with a contempt smile as she struggled to stand. Staggering, and yet still clutching the small pile of clothes in her arms. His smile faded instantaneously like it was never there I the first place and he looked down at her again.

Only this time Hiiro was glaring back up at him. A thick dark Rieatsu wafted around her,
He had hit her, struck her across the face. That simple fact was still startling to her. She thought he couldn’t get any worse in that moment in time.

“Don’t you have needless time to waste watching Kasumi-dono?”

For the third time this man made her eye’s snap open in utter shock. And a rage boiled in Hiiro she had never felt before. It took every fiber of her being to not take violent action. Even though she thought quickly of several ways of attacking him. Her eye’s blazed and her Rieatsu flared dangerously. There was a possibility that Shuunske would have felt suck a sudden surge of the distasteful energy. But he was still numb from over working himself so much. And against every single one of her natural instincts.

She turned and walked away. Gritting her teeth, closing her eye’s to control her breathing, to get it under control. Anything, to get herself under control. It was hard, several steps…and he was laughing at her again. She wanted to throw something at him. To yell at him. Something, anything. But she would end up getting killed.

Tears burned in her eyes as she walked away. Reaching the end of the door she was finally able to take a full breath through her mouth. Whipping the blood away from her chin she opened the door and walked away. She couldn’t help it. But she slammed the door, hard. She felt some small sense of satisfaction to hear small parts of the door splinter. She hoped it jammed and somehow. And that Genius captain had just became stuck in the room by him self.

Shame washed over her suddenly, surprisingly. What was Shuunske going to think? She was fearful for a moment he would agree with Muriasachi if she told him. That she was to casual. If that was possible. Maybe he wouldn’t notice. She hoped for that the most.

Walking into the large room it seemed like nothing had changed. Shuunske was Kneeling in front of the stone. Head bowed low and his eye’s closed. Hiiro placed a hand over her face for a moment and whipped the tears away from her eyes.
“Shuunske-sama…” She murmured quietly, not wanting to disturb him…or be noticed, at this point in time. The anger had melted away from her just leaving her scared, and wounded. She wanted to shrink into a corner for a while.

Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: 5 - Healing past wounds - Complications   5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:29 pm

His silence was broken by the small voice of Hiiro, his fifth seat, that seemed to want to be able to endure anything for either him or Kasumi. His eyes very slowly opened. He had just been remembering now. But not in a way that made him more sad than he was. He had snapped out of that phase, for the good of the remaining shinigami on this mission. Although, that is not all he was doing.

He had been pondering. Hiiro had said that all communications had been cut off, and that only static was coming through when they tried to contact Soul Society. Then she accused the shinigami they ahd just fought, an opinion that had obviously not come from her, as she, as smart as she was, knew nothing about a communications bay. Meaning that either Jun-chan, or Muriasachi-san had said it. And that meant it was probable, and not just a random opinion.

But if that was the case, then what else could they do. How were they pulling off all these technical feats that could and should not be able to pulled from the oustide. For one, they had removed themselves from the Soul Society without leaving any trace of ever existing, even in the royal archievs, and furthermore, had left nothing about how they left, even in the 1st Division reports. And now the communications was being cut off. None of it added up.

It might be possible to erase all history of yourself given the proper squad, and that amount of ability, although that would be very hard feat to pull off, but to leave nothing and some how come from Soul Society to another demension - the real world - without leaving through a senkai gate, or showing that they had in any ways.

It was only logical that they had another man on the inside. But no one knoew anything about them. They were like invisible. Furthermore, for the communications to be cut off just like that after an attack that left them immobile, and in bad conditions. It was too unprobable. And there was no such thing as a kido attack that had done that. Not in the bakudo that a shingiami learned, and he was surely fighting another shinigami back then. There was no going against that fact. They had a Zanpakutou, and fought in the way that was taught in the academy.

He needed to hear the status report from Jun-san before he could fully make any opinions. But it was all getting too fishy. But what would someone helping these nemises shinigami gain from anything. It all seemed to not make sense.

His vision was blurry from the earlier crying. Shuunske snapped back to reality, and stood slowly, the haori falling to ground. Reaching backwards, Shuunske grabbed the shinigami uniform from his 5th seats hands. Closing his eyes again, and leveling his mouth to the perfect inbetween of a smile and frown - a straight line - he pulled the opened silk shirt off of his shoulder.

The ability to change in front of your officers was not a rare one, however, Shuunske had never had a female officer before. Hiiro might turn the other way and might not. If there had been any other girl in the room, he would have asked, but she was different, and was his officer. Plus, he had his back to her, and it was easier to be seen from that perspective than another.

His skin was almost shining with perfection as he slipped the top part of the small tunic off, causing it to fall back behind him, kept on by the small sash that was around his lower waist. Biting the inside of his lip with nervousness, Shuunske pulled the tie of the sash, and the tunic fell away completely, leaving him naked. His back end exposed to her. It was normal for an officer to have to be able to get used to this. And Hiiro turning away would only make things more awkward now.

Shuunske's face, not able to be seen by Hiiro, turned pink when he though of her looking at him. His back shone in perfection, each muscle perfectly toned, and just where it should be. His small body, just as tall as Hiiro, and by that, very short, was in complete grace for that of his 15 year old looks, despite his actual age which left him about 16 and a half.

It was not a far shot at all to call his body that of perfection. The dim lighting from the room only helped to further bring out and define the muscles in his back, and legs.

Separating the top from the bottom of the undergarments of a captains robe, slightly different than the average shihauksho. When his small fingers wrapped around the top, he let tha pants fall to the ground. Raising his arms up, he let the shihauksho top fall out, perfectly ironed and everything just as he expected from the 12th division men and women, those that feared the captain class for all that Muriasachi was. he would be shocked if they had not ironed it as well.

With his arms still raised in the air, Shuunske let the shirt fell over him, it being completely open in the front, and thus not hiding anything from him on the front side. Taking the small ties, he tied it all until it fit him properly, falling over his croth and hiding everything private from view. After that, he turned slightly, so that he could see Hiiro.

Bending down to pick up the pants, Shuunske hesitated for a second before lifting them to find his under garments - or underwear. Biting his lip a little more, his face completely flushing into pink, he pulled them out. They were not anything special, but the thought of performing his dressing process in front of a girl was one that he wouls going to have to get used to if he was going to have her as an officer.

Pulling them over his legs first, the tight fitting cloth slung to his legs, until they were done, and they were in place. Shuunske put more pressure on the teeth biting his lip, before letting them go.

With the pain free from his lip, Shuunske bent down once more, to grab the pants, and pulled them on, adjusting the ties so that they fit him as well. And finally, bending down for the last time, Shuunske picked back up his haori and pulled it over him. After putting it on, he felt something missing. He felt some weight gone.

It took him a second to realize he was not with his Zanpakutou at the moment. The thought made him cower. He felt weak without it, and, as if he had had his shinigami abilities ripped from him. He loved his zanpakutou and the zanpakutou spirit that resided within. They had always been able to bond easily, and form a relationship. That was why he was able to achive bankai so quickly.

Takinf a deep breath and raising his hand, Shuunske activated a very simple kido spell he had created back in the academy and never gotten bored of using, where he wiped the residue of the kido inflicted snow from his haori, and made it dry. The spell just wiped rieatsu clean from him. It could not repal a kido in any way, just clean the area of rieatsu. He had done it in his room before he had left, in hope of clearing out Muriasachi's filthy rieatsu. But he knew that he would just smog it back up as soon as he left.

"Come 5th seat Hiiro-chan, I need to check on what you siad about the communications."

Shuunske believed her, but wanted to know the details. Slipping his feet into the straw woven sandal like shoes that the shinigami wore, he started walking towards the door.

Taking one more breath of the room in before he left, Shuunske smiled back at Hiiro, who followed him. She had been such an awesome officer, but more so a friend. Shuunske had never had true friends. It was either fans, or those who were jealous of him and thus did not like him. Either way, both were superficial, and there was nothing he really gained from it, other than the title of "Soul Society's most famous captain."

Closing the door behind him, Shuunske took a double take. What had the red mark on Hiiro been? Was the cold affecting her to such a degree that it was making her red? Turning again, Shuunske saw the mark on her, the mark of a hand that was fading ever so slightly from the time it had taken him to notice.

"5th seat Hiiro-chan, who did this to you?"

Shuunske knew before he even asked. Muriasachi had done that. As if insulting Shuunske and what he was doing at a sacred place was not bad enough, but no, he had to slap his subordinate. Shuunske wished he had his Zanpakutou more than ever now.

"That stuck up prick!"

Takinf a quick step that lead into a fast pace, Shuunske turned in the opposite direction. The info would not go away, and he was to act on his current anger. He would not tolerate this kind of behavior from Muriasachi.

It was only a mere number of seconds before Shuunske opened the door into his room, causing it to slam against the wall outside. Sure enough Muriasachi was standing there, opposite him, clearly amused by the look on Shuunske's face. He liked seeing others angered.

"That door has been through a lot Shuunske-sama," Muriasachi said with an evil presence.

"Silence Muriasachi-san!" Shuunske knew that, them being on equal shinigam rank did not allow him to command anything of Muriasachi, but the difference in social standing, in Shuunske's house, made up for this. Muriasachi's mouth closed, still grinning.

"No matter what rank you are, Muriasachi-san, I will not tolerate you treating my subordinates being treated like this for nothing..."

Muriasachi cut him off with a sly insertion of though. "It was not nothing. She sent a commant to me, Shuunske-sama..."

Biting his lip again so as not to strike Muriasachi, Shuunske replied, fighting fire with fire. "As well she should have. If I get another report of this behavior Muriasachi-san, I will demonstrate less pleasure and forgiveness than this time. Consider yourself warned!"

Muriasachi started to giggle. "It is funny seeing a child so worked up about his girl friend being hit. And to think..." He could not finish that sentence. Before he could, Muriasachi was cut off by Shuunske raising his arms, and, without even saying the kido number or anything, activated a kido spell that he had made up in the academy as well. It was a simple bakudo that restricted the neck from being used for about twenty minutes. Muriasachi's voice cut out.

"Leave my room, and only come back if you have reason pertaining to this mission. Understood?"

Muriasachi nodded, and started moving. His eyes still on Shuunske, undressing him as normal. Shuunske simply stood and glared until Muriasachi had left the room, not closing the door. Shuunske did it for him, not slamming it this time.

Then looking at Hiiro, Shuunske took a step forward, until Hiiro was in reach. "You should have told me Hiiro-chan." He smiled at her, and placed his hand on her cheek, his own face turning slightly pink. His thumb brushed over her face soflty, as a lover would do just after a kiss, minus all of it but the feeling of protectiveness over her that he had as his officer, and new friend.

"Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 5 - Healing past wounds - Complications   5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:58 am

His hand reached out and took the clothes from her. The black cloth falling from its neatly folded position and slipping onto the ground and he pulled them towards him. His back facing her. Hiiro gave a small inward sigh, he had not seen her yet, perhaps that was a good thing, for him to not see. She pressed her tongue lightly to the side of her face that had grown red. Se could feel it throb slightly, and placed a cool hand to the swelling cheek.

Hiiro had looked away, to the ground, her thoughts lost for a moment as she searched for some way to tell Shuunske what had happened, or if she should tell him at all, or if he would even notice. Her ears picked up the faintest sound of cloth being moved. Hiiro looked back up, thinking that he was turning or something in order to change. She was going to warn him not to change in his room…. Muriasachi was there.

However what she saw, made her cheeks turn a bright shade of red going so far it even turned the tips of her ears a slight shade of rose. Her heart sped up slightly and she was in shock for a few seconds as Shuunske pulled his coat off of him. Leaving his bare and exposed to her.

It took around ten seconds before she snapped out of the stunned for and looked quickly down. Freckles on her face, never seen unless her skin was lit up the way it was. Her freckles shone like little darker specks over her nose and on her cheeks. Her heart thumped wildly in her chest and She took a smaller breath to try and control her breathing.

It was normal, She had heard of a captain changing in to the proper clothes, It shouldn’t matter if somebody was there or not. Though even with the rumors and stories, this still took her by an utter surprise. She didn’t speak a word. And for a few moments Hiiro swore she didn’t breath. Her eye’s flicking up to him unintentionally, getting small glanced of his flawless back and ivory skin. Before she had forced her eye’s back down. Her arms pressed tightly to her sides. She bit her lip, somewhat grateful that her bangs had fallen into her eyes and covered most of him from her view.

Her eye’s flicked up noticing briefly that he had glanced back to see her. She almost felt like a child caught doing something wrong. She wasn’t really sure to do in a situation like this. Should she turn away or was she just being too bashful? Either way once her hazel eye’s connected with his own soft blue ones her eye’s darted away. Back towards a corner across from the room.

She poured every bit of her concentration into that one corner of the room, making sure she wouldn’t accidentally look at him again. Because she knew that if she did, she would end up staring. And the thought of him wondering why se was staring at her. Just made her cheeks turn a more intense shade of red.

"Come 5th seat Hiiro-chan, I need to check on what you said about the communications."

Shuunske’s soft voice snapped her out of her thoughts and she looked back to him her body rigid. “H-hai!” Her voice cracked and she winced, realizing how her voice had sounded. She gave a small weary frown and her shoulders slumped lightly. She just decided to be silent and hope she could shrink away in some corner somewhere. This whole thing had simply taken her by surprise. She almost wanted to apologize for her embarrassment.

Willing her blush away she felt her cheeks cool slightly and she followed Shuunske without a word. Her eye’s glazed over as she went off into her thoughts, wondering if he had noticed how embarrassed she was. And if she would be ridiculed for it. Hiiro came to a halt suddenly as Shuunske stopped in front of her. His eye’s narrowed and searching her face. Her mind panicked lightly

”did I do something wrong?” She thought quickly, opening her mouth eye’s confused.
“Shuunske-sama is something-“
“5th seat Hiiro-chan…Who did this to you?” He asked suddenly cutting her off. Her eye’s widened for a split second. She had nearly forgotten about the sting that continued to throb on her cheek. Looking away from him quickly as shame took over her. She felt suddenly as Shuunske’s rieatsu pooled around him in a very potent way. She winced looking back up at him. She could almost see the curls of rage filled Rieatsu around him. Warping the air and making her heart pound like she was at a high altitude.

”That stuck up prick!”
He snarled

“W-wait Shuunske-sama!” She turned before he was gone. Feeling only the slight breeze as he flashed past her, back towards the royal chambers. “Shuunske-sama!” She turned and ran back down the hall after him. She knew she had no hope of catching up to him, or stopping him in anyway. But this bile resting in her stomach churned. And she pushed herself a bit faster. Grabbing the door handle and pulling it open. Searching around she found herself in the serene snowy room. The air shimmered with the angered Rieatsu. The door hung open at an angle. It had been battered and slammed so much so recently it was now forced to hang awkwardly.

She heard Muriasachi Speaking smoothly, though she could not understand him, her ears were popping under the strain of the raw energy. She could only hear as Shuunske silenced him angrily.

“Silence Muriasachi-san!”

Hiiro winced as she tried softly to make out words. She felt that this was somehow her own fault. That she had caused this, she felt some bitter voice from inside of her agree.
”you must have don’t something wrong, It’s your own damn fault that Shuunske is in there now. He might even get in trouble for what he is saying.” The bitter voice purred into her ears, making Hiiro’s stomach hurt and her breathing to become a bit shallower.

A silence overtook the room suddenly, making Hiiro raise her head and look to the hall, where the other two were. Her hands clasped in front of her, her hair falling in front of her face in such a way it seemed to cover a good part of the slap. Scarlet locks falling smoothly, cascading down the side of her face.

Muriasachi Walked out quickly, the air around him stale and agitated. Cold golden eye’s fell onto Hiiro’s smaller frame. His mouth clamped shut tightly in a foul scowl. His eye’s narrowed in disgust and anger as he walked past her. Chilling her, and somehow, cooling every worrisome thought in her mind. An odd sense of security washed over her, but something else. Like her emotions had been dipped into warm water they faded and she looked back at him. Her eye’s, sharp, different then before, somehow.

They were Chilling, and piercing. Burning with a darkness that should not have been in the eyes of a 5th seat Shinigami. Her mouth faded into a small frown, Her eye’s followed him, yet her body remained motionless other then her neck that followed him as he walked past her. Even though his Rieatsu was flaring it didn’t seem to affect her. It didn’t even seem like the same Hiiro, but something…different, and darker. Turning her head she watched him as he clenched his teeth, glowering at her before turning sharply and storming out. Slamming the door behind him. The rage was evident in every fiber of the strange mans being. From his rigid walk to the fire behind his eyes.

Yet the fire behind her own eyes was almost unmatched. Like an ever-burning flame, it was a different type of flame. She felt her body seem to relax lightly and her eye’s softened, becoming half lidded. Jumping suddenly as another door slammed and Shuunske walked curtly out into the garden. Looking to her, it was like the flame in her eyes was never there. They were back to the brown hue that they always held.

He walked up to her, and placed his hand softly on her tender cheek, making her jump, a crushed rose dusting her cheeks turning them a soft rose once more.

”You should have told me”

“…I know, but.” Her voice trailed off and she looked away from him. “I’m sorry Shuunske-sama…I didn’t, want you to worry about me.” She looked back up to him with earnest eye’s that shined slightly. “Your going through so much right now, I didn’t want to burden you with anything that was…. Trivial.” Hiiro murmured quietly her eye’s avoiding his own. Before taking a step away and bowing lightly.

“I…can bring you to communications bay now, if you wish. Jun-san can give a more detailed explanation of the strange occurrences then I can.” She looked back up to him, and gave him a somewhat awkward smile. “Who knows…maybe you can fix It.” she gave a warm smile. It was her own, small way. Of telling him that she was all right. She wasn’t hurt to badly by Muriasachi’s attack.

“If your ready…Captain Shuunske-sama.”
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: 5 - Healing past wounds - Complications   5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Shuunske's face bent into a caring smile, and a small protective blush came over his face. His neck tilted a small bit, and the energy had switched again. It was always at this medium where it could switch. At one point she was almost like an older sister or at least the one protective over him, and now, the energy had switched. He was her captain and she was the 5th seated officer in his squad, only more between them could be shared now. She was more than a 5th seat. She was a teammate. And a valuable one at that. Although she was not strong at the moment, she had shown great potential to greatness during her time at the academy, and any shinigami straight from the academy did not have great expectations from the start. She had shown an excessive ability to control kido spells, mainly bakudo and protective spells, but not bad at the way of destruction spells either. Hado.

Looking up into Hiiro's face, his face turned slightly more the color of a fading rose, pink enough to display his hidden protectiveness over her for more than just a teammate – but as a friend. “Hiiro-chan, please, your well fare and comfort are not trivial to me. They never have been. Don't say things like that. It makes me worry I am not doing my job well enough. I will do anything to ensure your comfort and safety. Don't feel scared to ask my anything or notify me of anything in the future. Okay?”

Shuunske's hand was still on her face, he looking straight into her eyes, past them. An understanding feeling portrayed like a master painter painting on the canvas that was his eyes. A small smile created a small upward pull on the edges of his mouth. The smile and the light blushing made Shuunske look himself, caring, and young.

Shuunske looked away, his hand falling from Hiiro's face, his thumb brushing over her cheek once more, her temperature warmer than the average, and thus leaving a warm feeling on his hand. “Yes Hiiro-chan, please take me there. I need to know what this all means from Jun-san. If you are ready?”

Shuunske placed his hand on her back, and gently turned her towards the hallway that lead out of the giant room, and into the entrance hall, which then again connected to the rest of the small yet royal safe house.

His foot steps startled him. He fell on his feet harder than normal. He was still weak from the rieatsu loss, and thus felt very tired. He should refrain from using kido or any source of the rieatsu that occurred naturally in him for any reason until he was back at his full powered state. Rieatsu was a dangerous thing to go out without. Not many shinigami had died from rieatsu exhaustion, but it was a notable death, and although not common, still a death to look out from. Especially from one who used kido as much as he did.

Looking back up into the eyes of reality, the rooms passed in silence, until he broke that awkward feeling. “Hiiro-chan, when you and Kasumi were fighting that girl, did she say anything? Was there anything at all that we gained from that encounter with those two?” Then it dawned on him, she had probably not even heard of his fight with the captain class zanpakutou wielder. She probably assumed he was doing something, but probably did not know he had been fighting another zanpakutou wielder at a captain's level. Or furthermore, at his own level. And that was different.

He knew that the girl Hiiro was fighting had not said anything or else Hiiro would have already reported on what it was to him. If anything of use was to be told, she would be the first to tell him as long as Kasumi was out. It was her job as a 5th seat.

Shuunske almost did not want to here her say that the crazy girl had said nothing. He felt so useless. All he had done was killed and injured his men, and gained nothing. And in the snow, he could hardly fight the other man. And obviously it was difficult for Hiiro and Kasumi to take on the other girl. Were had they come from, and what were they doing? He also wondered that, based on their training and way of fighting, they were definitely from Soul Society or trained by another from their. But if this were the case, what ranks were they by official class. Because both the opponent he had and the girl were strong. The girl had broken free of his kido before he had willed it, and was able to escape from him. One could only do that with a very dark and powerful rieatsu and will power. It was remarkable. Even if it was a weaker kido spell – or rather, the weakest bakudo spell. Even so. She should have been held long enough to hold her for another stronger spell.

Taking the last bend before the communications bay, Shuunske looked up to the ceiling. Everything was still white, just like they had always been ever since this section was added on after the fire. The fire. The one that took everything from him. Shuunske bit his lip and winced back down to the ground. He wished that his mind would not always lead a comparison from the present to his dark past.

Hiiro looked back, and they shared a moment of smiling. Their eyes met, as they were similar in height. He was only a small bit taller than her. “Thank you Hiiro-chan. Thank you for being strong!”

With that, Shuunske stepped in front of her, beating her to the door, only to open it for Hiiro, as a normal person would open the door for royalty based on normal protocol. Only once again the roles were muddles between them. He smiled at her, and let her pass through.

Looking into the room, Shuunske saw nothing had changed. It was still a a large room perfect for training with a large open flooring, and on the back, a huge screen that took up the entirety of the large wall that was used for a video calling reference. With this machine, they were supposed to be able to connect to another dimension. Jun stood in the very center of the room. Her head bent backwards to see who it was. As soon as she saw the captain, her entire stern and powerful steadfast presence changed into that of a humble servant.

Turning gracefully, she pivoted on her foot into a bow, a very low bow that bent her head down as well. “Greetings Captain Shuunske-sama. I am glad to see you well again.” Her monotone voice held little to no emotion. Even so, Shuunske enjoyed her. She was very complex and had many things different about her. He had wished that he could have had her as another seated officer ever since he had come into the office as a captain. He had asked Muriasachi, but the bargain was not in his favor. Even so, she was too connected to Muriasachi to act in the same way without him. He knew that. An unnatural connection to her captain was what she had. He had tampered with her body until he connection seemed to be in her DNA. It was a creepy idea, but one he had thought about many a times.

Shuunske nodded his head as he walked back up, leaving Hiiro at the door, were she would stay unless told to enter further by either of the two higher ranked shinigami. “5th seat Hiiro-chan has informed me that our communications have been knocked out as well. Although she could not give a detailed description on the problems. Can you do so please.” It was less of a question and more of a command as Shuunske fell back into his captain mode as he was no longer socializing with friends, but other shinigami. And shinigami from the 12th division even. There was no room to show his inner tenderness to them without being judged as weak. Especially by Jun who based everything on protocol.

“I will do so immediately sir. After the assault here, the same that created the issue of all three of you, Hiiro-chan, and Kasumi-san being bed ridden and injured, along with wiping out all of the guarding men form your unit, we made contact with Soul Society to update them on the status. It was a completed transaction of data, although we could only collect a small amount from the bodies that were brought in. They seemed to be killed without the use of a sword in many cases, and they had their organs, and important tissues ripped out and were left to die with aided cause from whom ever they were killed by. Also, because of the shields you placed on them, we were able to trace the rieatsu of the killer, but nothing compared to it in the data files. Same story back in Soul Society with Kifuume and his squad. If these shinigami have ever had any data posted on them it has been erased, or they have simply existed in secret, and avoided any data on them. Which of these options we don't know yet. But we are further looking into it. We wanted to run the rieatsu through the Kuchiki data base, and thus we tried to make another connection with Soul Society, and that was when we realized that we had no ability to connect to Soul Society. Ever since then, we have no ability to diagnose the problem that is keeping us from connecting. Not even captain Muriasachi-san was able to do anything, and granted this is a different model of machine than he has ever dealt with before, if he could not do, it is gloomy to hope that we can do anything but trust. He had made the statement that it might be the shinigami that you encountered back in the snow using kido barriers to block our connection. That is our current status update sir. Furthermore, we are stuck here, and have been encountering more and more traces of the shinigami growing closer and closer to this location. It is only a matter of time before they find us sir.”

Shuunske thought for a moment. “Thank you Jun-san. As thorough as always.” He smiled, trying to make light of the problem. Before his smile faded back into his normal expression, Shuunske moved forward in the room towards the huge screen. Moving to the far right side of the machine, at the far right side of the rectangular room, Shuunske knelt down onto his knees. He was not anything near a pro with machines, but he was not satisfied with Jun's explanation of the inability to diagnose anything about the lack of connection.

“Sir, captain Muriasachi has already tried, I am sure that his answer is as good as...” She stopped unable to finish her sentence before the screen blitzed into static. Black lines moved up the screen and a faint noise came from the screen. Jun was silenced, and just watched. The screen noise peaked for a second before it all went black again, the words “NO SERVICE TO LINK TOO.”

Shuunske stood back. Looking at Jun he smiled a competitive smile that was only seen rarely. “Just because one cannot do it, does not mean another cannon Jun-san. Never place all your hopes in one person. Always allow the possibility to change in there.” He was not reprimanding her in any way. He was simply speaking philosophy.

“Now. This 'no service to link too' means that the problem is not coming from out side. This disproves Murisachi's theory. Also, a kido related connection blocker is not taught to shinigami and I have never even heard of that being developed in the kido corps. The thought that these shinigami, as powerful as they are, could use this level kido is hardly possible.”

That is all he wished to hear. Or at least all he knew he could hear. There was so little that he could hear, as the knew hardly anything as a collective team about the enemy at the moment. It would take another fight in a more proper place to distinguish these shinigami's abilities. And to do that, he needed to heal fully first, along with waiting for Kasumi to heal, and Hiiro to recover. Also, Hiiro would need to become more advanced before an all out fight.

Running over the fight they had, and his experience with both of the shinigami, they had all relied on great speed, and used flash steps that were faster than the normal shinigami. Hiiro did not even know a low level flash step. This needed to be remedied. She needed to be able to use the flash step to keep up with the shinigami., and be able to react to high speed movement. They could not have to worry about protecting her another time. That only led to more pain and casualties. But he had faith in her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 - Healing past wounds - Complications   5 - Healing past wounds - Complications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 - Healing past wounds - Complications
Page 1 of 1