Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
14th division. Images and info! I_vote_lcap14th division. Images and info! I_voting_bar14th division. Images and info! I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
14th division. Images and info! I_vote_lcap14th division. Images and info! I_voting_bar14th division. Images and info! I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins 14th division. Images and info! Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

14th division. Images and info!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

14th division. Images and info! Empty
PostSubject: 14th division. Images and info!   14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:28 am

allll right. because i had no clue where to actually put this! it's in announcements! horray!!

so basically since i have not yet given the character templates to Ben and miku. i will be posting up the 14th divisions images. Just to give you all a heads up on what they look like!

if zack wants, requests or allows it i can put there basic info up.

anywho. the only one i've got remotely finished is the 14th division 5th seat so here he is. in all his glory....

name: Phitsy tsubanami
position:5th seat of past eleventh division
zanbaktou name: Neko

14th division. Images and info! Phitsy

More to be posted!!

Last edited by ragamuffin on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 14th division. Images and info!   14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:13 am

allllright.....round two with out second pic of the day!!
(i'm enjoying this...)

Name: Setsuko Minanami
Position: Vice Captain of past eleventh division
Zanbaktou name: Noko Ha

14th division. Images and info! Setsuko

as far as i'm aware...i should have...one or two left...

Last edited by ragamuffin on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: 14th division. Images and info!   14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:56 am

These are awesome Robyn! You are a pro! Haha! Yeah, only a little more to do! I moved it to hanging notes, and conversations because that is more like that it is! Awesome though! Keep posting them! These are awesome!! You are good on photoshop!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 14th division. Images and info!   14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:15 am

well thank you!

all i have to finish is the captain of the 14th division. and setsuko is a bit different then what we had originally done. But i didn't fancy photo shopping cornrows so....yeah i like this one more anyway.

and if you would like me to post there zanbaktou information then just give the word.
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: 14th division. Images and info!   14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:04 am

Wow Robyn. Shit. I dont know much about these guys. This is going to be bad.. interesting.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: 14th division. Images and info!   14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:10 am

Yes Robyn, please post them, but I would like you yo use this code in oder to give the description of them if you want to do it. Oh, and please post this in the arc developement. Or character developement.

CODE:

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Looks:[/b]
[b]Division:[/b]
[b]Distinguishing Features:[/b]
[b]Zanpakutou Shikai Info:[/b]
[b]Zanpakutou Bankai Info:[/b]

copy and paste that into the new post with all their info, and then fill it out. Dont erase the BBC code.

BBC code example: "[/b]"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 14th division. Images and info!   14th division. Images and info! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

14th division. Images and info!
Page 1 of 1