Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_vote_lcapA New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_voting_barA New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_vote_lcapA New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_voting_barA New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi Empty
PostSubject: A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi   A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:09 pm

A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi Zero_kiry_363

He had decided on the new replacement. He morned the old 5th seat, but new that he would welcome the new officer in with grace. It was his duty to be able to act as a model for the shinigami, officers, and vice captains included. It was not enough to simply be a good fighter or have high rieatsu. No, one must also master their emotions to a point that you can manipulate them to any end. He had liked his 5th seat more than 5th seats of other squads, and although this was the case, it was the only officer other than the vice captain that he had gotten to know, but he intended to do so with all of his officers.

It was a bright and clear day out. It seemed like the perfect day. It was in a sense. He was fine, and he was going back to the academy tomorrow. It was like a never ending search for the girl. Yuki. The human that he had sworn to protect. Shaking the thought from his mind, he looked over at the window. He was in his own squad baraks, which he had made pretty with as much plant life as possible without being accused of coming soft.

The nobility that ran through his blood was that of equal relivence to the Kuchiki house. If not more. In chosing a new 5th seat, he would not only invite some one new into the rank of officer, but invite another shinigami into the presence of such royalty that was at par with the power of captain. It was hard for some to determine which to respect more, the royal houses because of their ability to sway the central 46 into doing their orders over Soul Society, or the captains with their insane power. He was both, a rare and potent combo.

But this was not what Shuunske thought of himself. He did not care about the royalty to the farthest extent possible while still being in the blood line. His silver hair however was not in the bloodline, and his features in general were different than that of the Ginsuchi house.

In that moment, a knock came to his door. The shinigami would not be expecting to be promoted to 5th seat, and would probably think that she was in trouble of some sort, or going to be interigated. At least this is how it was with the last three. So he had been told. He had only had one. But he was young and not experienced in the ways of a captain yet.

The knock came again. "Come in." Shuunske said. "Yes, Shuunske-sama," was answered from ebhind the door. The door slowly opened to reveal to shinigami from 11th squad kneeling on their knees, and another in their middle, a girl. Shuunske smiled. he liked her already.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi   A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Hiiro was on her knees, hands placed gently atop her lap. Fingers folded under her palm and her head cast down. Her scarlet hair was pulled up into a soft pony tail that fell over her right shoulder, and scarlet bangs fell over the side of her face almost hiding her left eye, she wouldn't dare try to tuck the piece of hair behind her ear, she would dare move. She was thin, well shaped with fair skin.

She looked composed, her lips pursed lightly, like she was chewing on the inside of her lip. but he could see she was nervous. Her warm rosy brown eye's where locked on the ground just in front of her and her heart was beating a mile a minute, she could hardly breath under his spiritual pressure, it was like the very air had turned on her pushing her down and taking her breath from her, making her heart beat even fast than it already was.

She hadn't been in the captains quarters before, not that she would have had any reason in the past. But, just walking into the large stunning building was enough to give herself goosebumps. She remained silent, and motionless, worried that a very movement would be disrespectful towards him, She didn't want that. But why she was actually called here, was still a mystery to her. They had just told her that there captain had called her, and to not keep him waiting.

Hiiro had never thought in a million years that HER captain, captain Shuunske, would call on her, for anything. What could he have called her for? Did she do something wrong? Hiiro felt her breath leave her totally at the thought that he would be angry at her, the very thought alone cut at her internally. Her mind raced, thinking of all the things she could have done wrong, but could think of none.

Finally after her inner turmoil had reached it's peak she spoke softly and quietly, her voice quivering slightly.
" you, called shunnske-sama." Her voice trembled softly, Still unable to look him in the eye's. or at him at all, just the ground, what if it disrespected him? But, what if NOT looking at him disrespected him more? she wanted to look at him, see his face, but she was a soldier and he was her king. She took a shaky breath, trying to take back some of the air that refused to go into her lungs and attempt to compose herself, to no avail. She had never been around Royal anything, and was worried the slightest movement would be distripectful. So she remained motionless, like a statue to nervous to even look up at hiim.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi   A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:29 pm

A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi Ecb9b56a1c89d0_full

As the door fully opened, it revealed a girl, kneeling, her hands on her lap, her fingers laced. Her head was faced towards the ground as it should be. It was facing anywhere but where the royalty was. As was proper. It was a horrid thing for an undeserving person to look the royal in the eyes upon first contact. But Shuunske did not care about this. He had been different than those of his family. Most of his family had become shinigami in the 6th squad, or squads that were known for carrying royalty. He did not care.

His upper lip curved into a small smile. He still looked so young, and was young for mastering the bankai. But he was skilled enough to put the recent 11th captain to shame easily. His amber coded eyes looked over the girl. She was obviously not accustumed to being in such presence, and was proabably suffering from the output of his rieatsu. Calling it back as much as pleased him, while still keeping a firm weight in the air, Shuunske lifted his hand. "Leave." he motioned to the shinigami from his squad that had brought her here. They bowed their head before standing at the same time and turning to leave, the huge door coming to an abrupt closing behind them. It was enough to startle the already trembling girl.

Waiting a second, Shuunske gave his next order. "Stand, Hiiro." He knew that such a feet would be hard to even fake easy with the weight of his energy in the room. It was as if the air itself was rippling with heavy metal. As if the deminsion was carrying the weight of a captains responsibility upon it.

Shuunske remained sitting. His hands were on three pieces of paper that he fingered through. His smile left his face as he got serious. He did not mean to be intimidating, but had to establish who was in charge from the start. After thirty more seconds of his heavy rieatsu pounding down on her, he stopped it, and the smile returned to his face. Repeating himself kindly this time he said, "Stand Hiiro." He did not care whether she was standing or not, he was not looking. Instead he was looking throught the papers in his hand.

After filing through to the last one, he looked back up at her. His eyes shone bright, and had a certain twinkle that meant friendship. His perfect teaeth held the same twinkle, as did his entire being. His White haori, the captain's cloak, hung neatly on his body, spotless, and looking new. The room as well was spotless. There was a huge bookshelf behind him, filled to the top with books, not a single missing space. His desk was totally clear aside from the three papers, and a small ink bed, and brush for writing. Shuunske was a fan of writing, for, he was always taught that to have good hand writing was to have a mastery of the sword. It used all the same muscles and reflexes.

"Do you know why your here? Hiiro?" His voice was like waking up after a restful sleep, or quenching your thirst with cold perfect water. And his words were like glistening jewls among normal gravel. He was the man that rumor had told. Every feature about him was as they had told. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi   A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Hiiro felt as the spiritual pressure lifted only slightly and she took a faint breath. She could breath, somewhat. She looked over her head still unmoving as she watched the shinigami next to her stand and walk away, biting her lip to not make a yelp as the door slammed closed and she jumped lightly. She was so high strung she was embarrassing herself, her cheeks flushed softly now,and she started to rise as his orders still looking down her arms where held stiffly at her sides, she wanted to have them behind her back. Twining her fingers together as she always does. No, they would stay at her sides; she knew that much. Still wanting to look at him she kept her eye's cast down straining against the very air as it pushed against her. She was shaking a bit more as the spiritual pressure surged down on her. Shuunske could see her body relax as he lifted the spiritual pressure and she exhaled like a large hand had been restricting her breath.

Curiosity got the better of her and her eye's lifted for a few moments around the room. Then quickly back down, She had never seen so many books before. Her cheeks dusted with faint rose she glanced up again. Realizing for a moment that she had seen him, with his silver hair and soft amazing features. Shuunske, she looked back down to the ground her body stiffening like a turtle wanting to retract into it's shell her hands clenched into tight fists. She waited for his words, she had done something wrong, she knew it.

'I'm so sorry.' she thought in her mind, her eye's still wide in surprise even though she was only watching the ground, she felt like she was going to cry, she hated this. Knowing she did something wrong but not actually knowing what it was she had messed up. At this point she was fully able to trace the faint lines of the bamboo in the floor, that is, until he spoke.

Hiiro reeled gently, she had seem him in the briefest of moments while in the academy and other places, but she had hardly heard him speak. she bit the inside of her lip, wincing at his words, she knew it....she had done something wrong.

"N-no Captain Shuunske-sama, i-i don't." She was yelling at herself as her shudders. This was killing her how could she act like this? She never quivered or shook, why was she so nervous? Maybe it was his spiritual pressure, or the fact that she had done Shuunske a wrong she had to be punished for. All those things came to mind and she tried her best to stop her quivers. She felt like a small rabbit. Helpless, against the large wolf.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi   A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:36 pm

A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi Ecb9b56a1c89d0_full

It was almost painful to hear the girl reply with such a tone in her voice. She was scared. He knew she was by the trembling. It was to be expected, being brought in here without being told why she was. It would have scared him when he was serving under a captain, for that short amount of time. He dropped the three papers, causing them to fall in a near perfect fan on his desk, sprawled out so that all could be seen clearly to him, and yet the girl, Hiiro, could not see them at all.

"Relax. I am not here to tell you you have done any wrong. You have not." His smile lit up the room at that moment. Pushing back from his desk in his chair he began to slowly rise. He noticed that she wanted to look up. He in no way wanted to keep her from doing so. If it were up to him, he would have everyone treat him like they would their normal friend. He hated being set apart because of his blood. It was somthing he could not help however, and had learned to be used to it.

Straightening his legs as he stood fully now, Shuunske looked at her, the smile still on his face. "There is no need for that face. Remeber, I am not here to hurt you or in any way inconvenience you." he broke of his sentence there, wanting to keep the suspense for a short time more. He had seen her while she was still in the academy, though he graduated early, and thus could not remember most of his other peers, but he remembered her, only a little, but still well enough. She had gotten the next grade down in one of his classes before he graduated. There had been a chear for her to get a grade as high as mine that day, and I left the day after, recruted by the nobles, to be taught by them, not the academy. She was smart, and a good shinigami, capable of the shikai release thus far. This was all she needed to get this far. Shikai was the first step of mastering the later levels of the bankai. Once Shikai was achieved, one could be more and more powerful quickly.

"You can stand normally. Forget about my rank. I am here to talk to you as an equal." He knew that sounded like that last thing the girl would ever expect to hear from a noble blooded captain like he, but it was true. An officer still had to pay utmost respect to their captain, but they could still talk to them. This being said she was not such yet. "Do you have any guesses as to why your here Hiiro? If so, guess."

Shuunske walked until he reached the window. He knew this girl was smart, but she would not guess this. He knew that. She was already thinking the exact opposite as he thought that very moment. He knew it. The girl was probably searching her memory for all the things that she could have done bad to get herself in here. There would be nothing. He knew. Shuunske was still smiling. The energy was getting nicer and nicer in the room.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi   A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Her eye's widened at his words, before she looked up at him. She had done nothing wrong? She let out a relieved laugh, before her eye's widened and she covered her mouth quickly. The laugh had startled her. but she gave a small smile and removed her hand, looking much less nervous now.

Her face was made to smile, Her eye's felt warm and her smile was soft and breathtaking. Hiiro finally pushed the lock of hair out of her face tucking it gently behind her ear, showing her face soft and sweet her eye's seemed to smile. Hiiro blinked blushing and freezing still, realizing she might have been moving, to much, to much relaxing she would offend him again.

He spoke to her and she looked back at him with her soft deep eye's and she took a steady breath before she hugged her sides lightly and her smile widened softly, eye's still cast downward. Everything he was saying to her surprised her, her shoulders relaxed, falling normally she had became totally relaxed, at his whim with a soft smile. "...thank you." she murmured quietly. She had thought for sure she had done something wrong, but now her mind reeled gently to what he did want with her.

"...no, shuunske-sama....i have no idea." She spoke calmly now, her voice did not shake or quiver. It flowed like silk, filling the room softly and her eye's where cast down as she thought of reasons why he would want to see her. But her eye's where drawn to his back. and to the window outside. The sun shone in, She yearned for it gently, to have the sunshine wash over her face. To find a comfortable spot and just sit in the sun, she loved the Forrest around the academy because of that, they had perfect places to just sit and be warmed by the sun's rays. her eye's trailed to his back. with the black shapes on his clothing she blinked looking away again.

" i...i believed for sure it was something i had done wrong i..." her voice had a nervous laughter it in. " i thought i was in some sort of trouble."

She looked back up to him her eye's filled with concern and worry. "I'm, sorry if i had done something wrong, really i didn't mean to hurt anyone or-" she cut herself off. She had started to speak recklessly again and the little voice in her mind told her to really shut up. A kind smile and relaxing words did not change the fact that he was a captain and she was.....she didn't even know but she knew she was nowhere near having the ability to be casual with him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi   A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:27 am

A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi Zero_kiry_363

Shuunske took his eye from the window, removing his face from the sun for a moment, listening to the girl. She had a nice voice. She seemed unsure of herself, and thus was trying to shut herself up when she talked. Did she think this was a hostile enviroment? Did she think that he would become mad if she talked with her full confidence?

Either way, he listened to her. The clouds in the sky were beautiful, as was the day in general. It was the first peaceful day he had had in over a month. He enjoyed promoting, for he loved the face on his shinigami when he told them that they were to move to a higher rank. He loved picturing them telling their friends or family. He loved that thought. Shuunske's feet shifted on the ground, turning him back towards his desk. She was obsessed with the fact that she had done something wrong. He knew her record better than she did. She had done nothing wrong that he knew of.

"Why did you think you were being caught? Have you done something that you need to fess up about? Hiiro?" It was meant more as a comment that was neither serious nor joking, and thats exactly what it came out to be, though there was still the smile on his face. Moving back to his seat, he sat back down and picked up the three pieces of paper. The first had a picture of Hiiro, and facts about her, including her zanpakutou features and such. The other two sheets just had her records and grades from the shinigami academy, and such.

"Hiiro. You have had grades at the top of your class since you first entered the shinigami school. You have been good with the sword. Your first mission was a success, even though it went wrong, you were able to cope. It says here that you have achieved the shikai, after such a short time here in Soul Society. You are a very smart girl. You graduated early, knowing all the required kido. Your track record is squeaky clean. In some eyes, your the perfect shinigami. There are only a couple smudges however. But no shinigami can complete every mission given to them at first. You may look me in the eye. I am here to bring you news."

Shuunske paused for a second. He wanted to see the expression on the girls face after he gave her so much praise. It was true, she was a good shinigami. Nothing outstanding, yet. But still worthy of being 5th seat in his officers.

"I am here to tell you that it has been my decision to make you 5th seat in squad 11. This will come with its required duty, and you will have to put up with me more and more, as we will see each other often. Being 5th seat gives you permission to see me over matters of current events, and news updats. You can come in whenever I have time, and we will be performing missions together. If you accept, you will become an officer by the end of the weak officially. Is that ok with you? Hiiro Takaniki. Do you accept this promotion?"

The room went dead silent as his voice stopped. After that, Shuunske dropped the paper. He need not flatter her any more, nor reasure homself that he was making the right decision. He knew he was.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi   A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:58 am

"n-no sir i haven't done anything wrong." Hiiro quickly recovered her words. Her hands held over her heart lightly, hovering like she might need to silence herself again. " I, i just thought that..." her voice trailed off looking up to him as he stated her records of herself in the academy, did it sound that good to everyone else? Hiiro remembered taking to kiddo quickly, especially bakudo. But her own zanbaktou, it took time, and blood sweat and tears on her part. She did not hate her zanbaktou. It frightened her.

Her first misson, did it really look that nice upon paper? the Hollow had tried to kill another in her squad and almost doing so. Things where crazy she almost cannot remember what it was she had done. All she knew now was that the captain was complimenting her?

Blushing when she was called the perfect shinigami. Did, he think of her as that? she almost wanted to protest, she didn't think of herself as perfect at all. She remained silent. She didn't find herself perfect at all, she was terrified at her first hollow, she could easily count several of her fellow students with higher kiddo levels. Why was he saying all these things to her?

Nodding to the request to raise her eye's Hiiro looked up at him, with a small bashful smile still embarrassed from all of the compliments her cheeks flushed gently. Soft brown eye's with crushed ruby sprinkled in, she watched him with such calm eye's though the rest of her looked nervous and bashful. "Good...news?" she blinked looking confused again, what did he want to tell her? Her mind raced to things he could be telling her but all seemed to far fetched to even seem plausible. His calm soft words drew her out from her mind and back to looking at him.

Hiiro froze, her heart thumped loudly, and she did not move.
"F-fifth...seat?" she had to push the words out, her surprise had taken her completely off guard and she looked at him, fully. Eye's looking into his as she listened to the rest of his words. Surprise ran though her body to her very core. How was this possible? Hiiro looked down after he had finished speaking to her. Her hand went to her mouth she stayed in silence. She would see him, often, go on missions with him? This was, did he have the wrong person? That wasn't right he knew who she was...he wasn't kidding, this was real.

Hiiro laughed. It started softly at first but soon it rang out and she held her stomach with one arm while the other stayed just in front of her face.
"Of, of course!" she looked back up to him, unable to keep from smiling. "I would be more than honored to be the 5th seat in the 11th division. Shuunske-sama."

The laughter was still in her voice, making it lighter and sweeter. it was a laughter of utter surprise but she couldn't keep herself from it. She looked to Shuunske and her eye's softened. she was not nervous by him. She would be a wonderful fifth seat. Oh why hadn't she seen it before? she heard the terrible news about the past 5th seat passing. How did the thought not even enter her mind?
"thank you, i'll...i will be the best to my abilities...Captain." her hands went behind her back, twining her fingers together and she smiled brightly. " you won't regret it!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi   A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:51 am

It was as he had wanted to see. He had heard that some shinigami had turned down the offer, and he would hated that. To go out on a limb and trust a shinigami then have them dump it in their face. He could see the excitement brimming over, almost to the point that she could not contain. It was because not only was she happy, but she was releived. Making her shock that much more. It rememnded him of when he was promoted to captain. Not to long ago. He was still young.

Still sitting, he looked at her, and, as if in response to her claim to never let him regret the choice he answered, "Do not think that. Do not set your goals to high. I have faith in you. You have the ability to adapt to situations easily, making you perfect for a battle situation, while leading our men."

Shuunske noticed that she had relexed, possibly more so than should be accepted for a royal that cared. She seemed to comfortable all the sudden. He did no mind, as long as she respected him as the captain he was. "That is all I have to say. You are dismissed. Im sure you dont want to waste your excitement on me in this room. Go tell you friends Hirro. Good luck."

With that, Shuunske stood and walked out the doors himself, trusting that she would leave as well. He wished he could hear the conversation she would have with her friends. He loved making people happy. It was his favorite thing to do. He was done for the day. It was time for a break.

END OF TOPIC
A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi Gin_Ichimaru_by_Byakuya13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi   A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New 5th Seat - Hiiro Takaniki & Shuunske Ginsuchi
Page 1 of 1