Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Captain Zack
Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_vote_lcapBehind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_voting_barBehind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_vote_lcapBehind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_voting_barBehind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie Empty
PostSubject: Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie   Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:03 pm

This is a place where small things concerning the plot can be asked and determined that are needed for the plot, however not actually mentioned in the plot. Here these things will be RPed out in very small and non detailed posts. For this, you will use the following template below:

Code:
[blur][b]Character(s) Being Used:[/b]
[b]Topic(s) This Would Take Place In:[/b]
[b]Short Summary Of Scenario:[/b]
[b]Short Post:[/b][/blur]

1. Character Being Used:Seeing as all members have played multiple characters at one point or another, and is very easily subject to needing to play other characters in order to find out something about the plot that they need, please post which character is being used. You can only use your own characters, or NPC characters such as random medic shinigami, or characters that do not have a specific RPer attached to them; i.e. Muriasachi or Jun.

2. Topic(s) This Would Take Place In:Since these are deleted scenes, they were cut out of a topic/arc. Because of this, one needs to list where these actions take place. If these actions take place between to topics, please list which two topics. If the deleted scene takes place between an old topic and a topic that has not yet been created, and thus the name is not able to be used, simply state "Future Topic."

3. Summary Of Scenario:Since there are not posts before this, it can get hard to know exactly where these posts take place. Please explain briefly where these posts take place, with whom, and any other general notes.

4. Short Post:This is where you actually post the small RP. These RPs do not have to contain any character work or anything, just the bare basics in need to get the info needed that you are requiring. These posts can even just be questions that a certain player wants to know how they would be answered by the target player. The target player is the one being required to post back on these.

Last edited by Captain Zack on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie   Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Character(s) Being Used:
4th Division 3rd Seat - Takato Urameshi.
Topic(s) This Would Take Place In:
"Chapter 3 - Invasion - An Important Kidnapping" -----> Future topic.
Short Summary Of Scenario:
This takes place just after "Chapter 3 - Invasion - An Important Kidnapping," where Shuunske is left, reduced to nothing but tears, in Hiiro's lap. A team of medical 4th division show up and see the two beaten and battered, after having filing a report that Shuunske has attacked another captain out of anger, hurting him badly. They ask Hiiro as soon as they get on the scene - how she answers will have a big impact on the future plot.
Short Post:
The Medics rushed through the broken house, spotting the two targets, laying against a broken wall no longer able to be called a wall. Beside that wall, another wall was reduced to nothing at all. Takato pointed at the pair, and shouted as his medical team of six 4th division members "Secure Shuunske-taichou, and 5th seat Hiiro-san!"
The men moved behind him, and as soon as he arrived on the scene, he took out a small medical kit. "Hiiro-san, what happened here?" Takato asked in horror as he looked upon the bloody smaller hand print on her neck made in blood and surrounded in bloody marks, and making note of the steady blood that trickled down the back of her head.

"What happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie   Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:54 am

Spoiler:

Hiiro jumped, feeling her body turn rigid as the medical team approached. What should she do? What should she say? Looking back down to her Captain resting now on her lap, his breathing had calmed and it seemed all the energy had rushed out of him making him slip into subconscious. The raw feeling in her throat burned and she turned to look wearily at the kind Shinigami who was hastily pulling out various things to clean her off and dress her wounds.

But she had to lie. Nobody would understand why Shuunske did what he did. Not unless they had experienced that kind of pain.

“I…i’m not really sure…”
Hiiro began, her voice sounding soft, half gone in her sore throat.
“I-I got here as soon as I could and…well, there were these figures, Three of them. They kidnapped Yuki-san, Cap…tian Shinji-sama was thrown against a-s wall just as I got on the scene.” She rasped swallowing and trying to take her time to carefully web the scene before her, not mentioning that it was Shuunske himself who smashed the Captain against the wall.
“There was a woman, in a mask, she grabbed my neck, choking me before throwing me against this wall…” Hiiro lied closing her eyes and trying to remember her face from the distance, it was the only face she could remember.

“I… hit my head against the stone wall, a-and Shuunske was blown to the ground, there was this…massive yellow light then they were just …gone.” She closed her eyes letting the last of her tears fall down her dirtied cheeks.

“Th-they took Yuki-chan, Urameshi-san. She was helpless, and-and screaming she was so scared. Shuunske-sama tried to get her back but…he was hurt. The wounds to his head are pretty bad,and pretty soon he passed out while making sure I was okay….once it was all over.” She looked back down at Shuunske frowning slightly, her hand rubbing small circles on his back.

“I’m alright, really, please, make sure my Captain is ok. I just want to make sure he’s safe.” She pleaded looking into Takato’s eyes. Hoping he would trust her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie   Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:12 am

Spoiler:

Takato looked at the woman as she spoke in a hasty fashion. Starting to mend her wounds, he listened carefully to the shaky tone in the woman's voice, filled with pauses. As the woman spoke Takato watched her eyes travel up and slightly to the right - meaning she was thinking on the spot. However he could not be certain what was actually going on here.

Takato motioned to the other medical shinigami, and they ran over at once, taking out two long rods. Upon opening the rods, fabric came out and another rod forming a makeshift stretcher. Takato looked at one of the other shinigami, shaking his head.

"You need to come to the 4th division - both of you. It seems that you have both suffered damage. However, Hiiro-chan, it appears that you suffered the most damage in this situation."

Takato looked at the same shinigami again, once again shaking his head.

"Please lay down on these. You should not walk, or move. Please cooperate, Hiiro-chan." As he spoke, he pointed at the make shift stretcher. Looking at another shinigami holding a small note pad, Takato began to speak:

"It seems that Shuunske-taichou has once again evaporated all of his spiritual energy. He also has cuts on his face. Minor damage. Hiiro-chan however seems to have suffered more immediate damage in the form of head trauma, and multiple bleeding spots. Furthermore..." Takato pointed at her neck, and the small hand print on it "... it seems that she has suffered from other kinds of damaging."

As he spoke, the two were lifted in the stretchers.

What figures were she talking about. The captain had said the same thing. However, both the captain and the vice had said the same thing - that Shuunske had been the cause of their damage, and that he had attacked them both. Their stories matched up. Her story... had holes. It seemed that she was trying to avoid the question.

Could it be that Shuunske indeed was the culprit to this attack?
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie   Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:34 am

Captain Zack wrote:
Spoiler:

Takato looked at the woman as she spoke in a hasty fashion. Starting to mend her wounds, he listened carefully to the shaky tone in the woman's voice, filled with pauses. As the woman spoke Takato watched her eyes travel up and slightly to the right - meaning she was thinking on the spot. However he could not be certain what was actually going on here.

Takato motioned to the other medical shinigami, and they ran over at once, taking out two long rods. Upon opening the rods, fabric came out and another rod forming a makeshift stretcher. Takato looked at one of the other shinigami, shaking his head.

"You need to come to the 4th division - both of you. It seems that you have both suffered damage. However, Hiiro-chan, it appears that you suffered the most damage in this situation."

Takato looked at the same shinigami again, once again shaking his head.

"Please lay down on these. You should not walk, or move. Please cooperate, Hiiro-chan." As he spoke, he pointed at the make shift stretcher. Looking at another shinigami holding a small note pad, Takato began to speak:

"It seems that Shuunske-taichou has once again evaporated all of his spiritual energy. He also has cuts on his face. Minor damage. Hiiro-chan however seems to have suffered more immediate damage in the form of head trauma, and multiple bleeding spots. Furthermore..." Takato pointed at her neck, and the small hand print on it "... it seems that she has suffered from other kinds of damaging."

As he spoke, the two were lifted in the stretchers.

What figures were she talking about. The captain had said the same thing. However, both the captain and the vice had said the same thing - that Shuunske had been the cause of their damage, and that he had attacked them both. Their stories matched up. Her story... had holes. It seemed that she was trying to avoid the question.

Could it be that Shuunske indeed was the culprit to this attack?

Hiiro didn't say anything as the stretcher was laid out before them both.
Her eyes traveled to Uramashi who looked deep in thought, his lips pressed together to form a thin line and his eyes flicked to the others. Her story was dwindling in his eyes. If the Captain and vice captain had already spoken, Shuunske would need some excuse on why he attacked the others.

As they lifted Shuunske and laid him gingerly on the stretcher Hiiro jumped, concern flooding her system. "Oh please be careful! There might still be lingering effects!" She spoke with genuine fear that any disturbance would wake Shunnske and set him into another fit. Waiting with baited breath as he simply stirred softly before becoming still. Hiiro breathed a sigh of relief and covered her face in her hands. Finally telling Uramashi the "Whole" story.

"Since i was last on the scene, it didn't seem like i was effected.
The three enemies, one must have used Illusions. Because when Captain Shinji-sama was thrown against the wall he spoke to the opponent like he was Shuunske-sama. But Shuunske-sama was attacking something that well...there was nothing there." She admitted the half truth remembering the time Shuunske had started glaring at a space where nothing was during the final fit when Hiiro was crashed against the wall.

"I tried to convince Shuunske he was in an illusion when the masked woman threw me against the wall and choked me-Oh!" She cut herself off, remembering a bit about the other two.

"The three, one masked woman, one man and a woman with black hair, the Man was the one that attacked Captain Shinji-sama and threw him against the wall." Hiiro slid onto the stretcher letting her head fall against the soft material and a cool damp cloth placed over her neck easing some of the pain.

"I don't know how long Shuunske-sama was trapped in those illusions.
But until he passed out i was struggling to convince him it wasn't real. Please Uramashi-san keep him safe."

Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie   Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 am

Ragamuffin wrote:
Captain Zack wrote:
Spoiler:

Hiiro didn't say anything as the stretcher was laid out before them both.
Her eyes traveled to Uramashi who looked deep in thought, his lips pressed together to form a thin line and his eyes flicked to the others. Her story was dwindling in his eyes. If the Captain and vice captain had already spoken, Shuunske would need some excuse on why he attacked the others.

As they lifted Shuunske and laid him gingerly on the stretcher Hiiro jumped, concern flooding her system. "Oh please be careful! There might still be lingering effects!" She spoke with genuine fear that any disturbance would wake Shunnske and set him into another fit. Waiting with baited breath as he simply stirred softly before becoming still. Hiiro breathed a sigh of relief and covered her face in her hands. Finally telling Uramashi the "Whole" story.

"Since i was last on the scene, it didn't seem like i was effected.
The three enemies, one must have used Illusions. Because when Captain Shinji-sama was thrown against the wall he spoke to the opponent like he was Shuunske-sama. But Shuunske-sama was attacking something that well...there was nothing there." She admitted the half truth remembering the time Shuunske had started glaring at a space where nothing was during the final fit when Hiiro was crashed against the wall.

"I tried to convince Shuunske he was in an illusion when the masked woman threw me against the wall and choked me-Oh!" She cut herself off, remembering a bit about the other two.

"The three, one masked woman, one man and a woman with black hair, the Man was the one that attacked Captain Shinji-sama and threw him against the wall." Hiiro slid onto the stretcher letting her head fall against the soft material and a cool damp cloth placed over her neck easing some of the pain.

"I don't know how long Shuunske-sama was trapped in those illusions.
But until he passed out i was struggling to convince him it wasn't real. Please Uramashi-san keep him safe."

Takato listened as the woman spoke. She seemed to be in a state of shock, but that did not mean that what she was saying was not true. He himself had not had many experiences with the famous Hiiro and Shuunske duo, but he did know that she was completely loyal to the man, and knew that he was the only person that she would talk to after her last recovery. Meaning they ahd a bond that might even extend beyond their loyalty to Soul Society. But those kinds of thoughts were not needed at a time like this.

Takato had never been given reason to not believe the girl, so, for now, her story would have to do. However, if the illusion was strong enough to capture a captain at Shuunske's level and cause this amount of damage, then they were in trouble. Who were these enemies? And what did they want with Yuki? Things were going to get interesting, he could sense it. Takato wanted to be there when things were revealed.

"Thank you for your information Hiiro-san! However, you are also very injured. Please co-operate." As he spoke, Takato readied another stretcher for the woman to lay on.

"Please come lay down."
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie   Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 am

End Of Deleted Scene Topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie   Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind The Scenes - Hiiro's First Lie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Espada :: Creation Center :: Announcements and Communication :: Hanging Notes/Conversations :: Arc Developement-
Jump to: