Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Deleted Scene Template: I_vote_lcapDeleted Scene Template: I_voting_barDeleted Scene Template: I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Deleted Scene Template: I_vote_lcapDeleted Scene Template: I_voting_barDeleted Scene Template: I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Deleted Scene Template: I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Deleted Scene Template: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Deleted Scene Template: I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Deleted Scene Template: I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Deleted Scene Template: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Deleted Scene Template: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Deleted Scene Template: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Deleted Scene Template: I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Deleted Scene Template: I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Deleted Scene Template: Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Deleted Scene Template:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Deleted Scene Template: Empty
PostSubject: Deleted Scene Template:   Deleted Scene Template: I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:56 am

This is a place where small things concerning the plot can be asked and determined that are needed for the plot, however not actually mentioned in the plot. Here these things will be RPed out in very small and non detailed posts. For this, you will use the following template below:

Code:
[blur][b]Character(s) Being Used:[/b]
[b]Topic(s) This Would Take Place In:[/b]
[b]Short Summary Of Scenario:[/b]
[b]Short Post:[/b][/blur]

1. Character Being Used:Seeing as all members have played multiple characters at one point or another, and is very easily subject to needing to play other characters in order to find out something about the plot that they need, please post which character is being used. You can only use your own characters, or NPC characters such as random medic shinigami, or characters that do not have a specific RPer attached to them; i.e. Muriasachi or Jun.

2. Topic(s) This Would Take Place In:Since these are deleted scenes, they were cut out of a topic/arc. Because of this, one needs to list where these actions take place. If these actions take place between to topics, please list which two topics. If the deleted scene takes place between an old topic and a topic that has not yet been created, and thus the name is not able to be used, simply state "Future Topic."

3. Summary Of Scenario:Since there are not posts before this, it can get hard to know exactly where these posts take place. Please explain briefly where these posts take place, with whom, and any other general notes.

4. Short Post:This is where you actually post the small RP. These RPs do not have to contain any character work or anything, just the bare basics in need to get the info needed that you are requiring. These posts can even just be questions that a certain player wants to know how they would be answered by the target player. The target player is the one being required to post back on these.
Back to top Go down

Deleted Scene Template:
Page 1 of 1