Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Arrancar/Espada Template I_vote_lcapArrancar/Espada Template I_voting_barArrancar/Espada Template I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Arrancar/Espada Template I_vote_lcapArrancar/Espada Template I_voting_barArrancar/Espada Template I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Arrancar/Espada Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Arrancar/Espada Template I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Arrancar/Espada Template I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Arrancar/Espada Template I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Arrancar/Espada Template I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Arrancar/Espada Template I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Arrancar/Espada Template I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Arrancar/Espada Template I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Arrancar/Espada Template I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Arrancar/Espada Template Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Arrancar/Espada Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Arrancar/Espada Template Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar/Espada Template   Arrancar/Espada Template I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:34 am

Basic Information

Name: (Your characters name)

Number: (Your characters number, 1-10 are for Espada representing power, 11 and on are for Arrancer representing order of birth)

Looks: (Describe your looks or an image will do)

Hollow Hole: (Where your hollow hole is located)

Mask Fragment: (Where the remains of your mask are located)

Number Tattoo: (Where is your number tattoo'd on your body)

Personality: (How your character normally acts and in certain situations)

Weapon Information

Weapon Name: (The name of your weapon)

Weapon Looks: (What your weapon normally looks like)

Weapon Description: (A basic description of your Weapon's abilities)

Resurrecion Release Phrase: (what you say when you release your weapon and enter your release form)

Resurrecion Information

Name: (The name of your Resurrecion)

Represent: (When you release your resurrection what animal or insect it represents)

Family: (Choose one from fire, water, earth, wind, lightning, metal, shadow/dark, light/holy, ice/snow, nature, gravity, poison)

Looks: (What your character looks like in release state.)

Techniques

Name: Garganta
State: Both
Description: This is how arrancar move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tosen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

Name: Hierro
Description: This refers to the hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released Zanpakuto bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Stronger Arrancar have proportionally stronger skin.

Name: Pesquisa
Description: This is the arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure. It functions similar to a sonar. Using pesquisa requires most Espada to enter a meditative state or use some others have a trigger unique to the user.

Name: Sonido
Description: A very quick movement performed by Arranacar that allows them to move at high speeds for brief periods of time.

Name: (Name of your tech)
State: (Normal, Ressurrecion, or both)
Description: (What your tech is, and what it does)

History and RP Sample

History: (your characters history, describe your life as a human, as a hollow, and your reincarnation into an arrancer/espada, please see the below for a brief guide on the evolution of a hollow-

Human > Hollow: All Hollow start out as humans, when they die, some humans are bound to earth as souls due to a powerful reason, usually a morally bad one, and they develop chains that bind them to the place or thing that is holding them to the earth. A hole slowly develops over their heart, and as they continue to remain chained, the skin over their heart slowly pulls away to reveal a hole. When the hole is exposed, the soul morphs into a Hollow and gains a mask and hole in their heart along with a new form.

Hollow > Gillian: Hollows eat their closest relatives and those they love the most first, consuming them out of a hunger they can never sate, caused by the absence in their hearts. They find creatures with more spiritual pressure to be more 'tasty' and thus they hunt down Shinigami or Advanced Humans when they get the chance. Some hollow, after being unable to delay their hunger with low pressures, begin to eat other hollows.

As they eat other hollow, the consumed souls compound in their body, until they become a giant mess of spirits that slowly grows into a Menos Grande (Gillian). If one hollow in the Menos is able to gain control of the rest of the souls in the Menos, they can continue to eat, eating more hollows and even other Menos until the souls come completely under the controlling hollow's command and their form slowly changes.

Gillian > Adjuchas: A Gillian who continues to eat will become an Adjucha, compacting itself in size and gaining an animal-like form that will later become its Release form. Adjucha resemble armored white animals and they continue to eat other menos, hollow, and adjucha, for if they do not eat they will revert to their Gillian form and lose control of the Gillian forever more, giving other spirits a chance to control.

Adjuchas > Vasto Lorde/Arrancar: An Adjuchas that continues to feast will slowly gain a humanoid form, while retaining their hollow mask and hole. However, few hollows reach the Vasto Lorde stage before becoming an Arrancar. Regardless of their Hollow stage, Arrancar are created with the aid of a member of the Obscura Oracion, having their masks torn off of them and gaining a humanoid form along with retaining a fraction of their masks and often moving their hollow hole.

Through this process, the various souls compromising the hollow are pacified, some say they are strained out, others that they are fused together, but regardless of how only one soul and mind exist in an Arrancar. Some of these souls take the form of the Arrancar's Zanpakuto, which gains the powers of their Adjucha's form, so that when they release they gain back some of their Adjucha powers. This is why Arrancar Zan's don't have their own soul or realm, they are part of themselves.

Arrancar > Espada: The Espada are 11 most powerful Arrancar, tattoo'd with their number. 10 is the weakest, 0 is the strongest. Arrancar can become Espada by killing a former member, thus taking their number, or displaying power above that of current Espada, or being recognized as an asset and added to the group.)

RP Sample: (An example of how you RP)
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Arrancar/Espada Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar/Espada Template   Arrancar/Espada Template I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:40 am

[font=Courier New]
Code:
[/font]
[font=Courier New][size=24][u][b]Basic Information[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] (Your characters name)

[b]Age:[/b] (Characters age)

[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female)

[b]Rank:[/b] (Arrancer or Espada)

[b]Number:[/b] (Your characters number, 1-10 are for Espada representing power, 11 and on are for Arrancer representing order of birth)

[b]Looks:[/b] (Describe your looks or an image will do)

[b]Hollow Hole:[/b] (Where your hollow hole is located)

[b]Mask Fragment:[/b] (Where the remains of your mask are located)

[b]Number Tattoo:[/b] (Where is your number tattoo'd on your body)

[b]Personality:[/b] (How your character normally acts and in certain situations)

[size=24][u][b]Weapon Information[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Weapon Name:[/b] (The name of your weapon)

[b]Weapon Looks:[/b] (What your weapon normally looks like)

[b]Weapon Description:[/b] (A basic description of your Weapon's abilities)

[b]Resurrecion Release Phrase:[/b] (what you say when you release your weapon and enter your release form)

[size=24][u][b]Resurrecion Information[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] (The name of your Resurrecion)

[b]Represent:[/b] (When you release your resurrection what animal or insect it represents)

[b]Family:[/b] (Choose one from fire, water, earth, wind, lightning, metal, shadow/dark, light/holy, ice/snow, nature, gravity, poison)

[b]Looks:[/b] (What your character looks like in release state.)

[size=24][u][b]Techniques[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] Garganta
[b]State:[/b] Both
[b]Description:[/b] This is how arrancar move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tosen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

[b]Name:[/b] Hierro
[b]Description:[/b] This refers to the hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released Zanpakuto bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Stronger Arrancar have proportionally stronger skin.

[b]Name:[/b] Pesquisa
[b]Description:[/b] This is the arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure. It functions similar to a sonar. Using pesquisa requires most Espada to enter a meditative state or use some others have a trigger unique to the user.

[b]Name:[/b] Sonido
[b]Description:[/b] A very quick movement performed by Arranacar that allows them to move at high speeds for brief periods of time.

[b]Name:[/b] (Name of your tech)
[b]State:[/b] (Normal, Ressurrecion, or both)
[b]Description:[/b] (What your tech is, and what it does)

[size=24][u][b]History and RP Sample[/b][/u][/size]

[b]History:[/b] (your characters history, describe your life as a human, as a hollow, and your reincarnation into an arrancer/espada, please see the below for a brief guide on the evolution of a hollow-[/font]

[font=Courier New][b]RP Sample:[/b] (An example of how you RP)[/font]
Back to top Go down

Arrancar/Espada Template
Page 1 of 1