Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_vote_lcapSearch For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_voting_barSearch For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_vote_lcapSearch For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_voting_barSearch For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone Empty
PostSubject: Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone   Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:53 pm

It was cold, but Suzume was loving it. He was with Byakura finally alone. There was nothing to distract him from Suzume. He was all alone with him for the first time. Ruki was no where to be seen, she was powerful but not powerful enough to fight the Gillian, and Vasto Lorde hollow out here, mixed with Arrancar. Shewas simply not as powerful as Byakura-sama, and himself.

The moon was brighter tonight in Suzume's eyes. It was probably no different in reality, but it seemed brighter than ever. The air was thick tonight, and the dune sea that made up Hueco Mundo was shining with the white stronger than ever. His feet sunk in the sand as he walked behind Byakura, silence pouring over him. His cheeks were not as blushed as they had been, for it was a more solumn silence, and one that he enjoyed, as if Byakura and him were talking through speachless comments. As if the sound of sand was enough to hold a conversation.

This did not mean that there was not a lot he wanted to say to Byakura-sama, but he simply did not have the courage to say it. He was known for a ruthless and cold man everywhere but in the company of Byakura. He had been chosen however as the head of the Espada. Nothing else. He was required to see the Espada on his team, as he was the head of them, under Byakura-sama of course.

Riasing his hand as if to start to speak, Suzume remembered that he was not supposed to make pointless conversation with Byakura without a reason. He had no reason other than a basic want to converse. He wanted more than anything for Byakura to see his strong side. It was then that Suzume made the vow to himself that if anything happened, he would not let Byakura fight, and assert himself even if it meant making Byakura mad at him. He would show Byakura that he was strong. The onlt reason he had been weak before was because of his ability to acheive another state of ressurection that was above all other arrancar, even Byakura.
Back to top Go down
TheByakura

TheByakura

PostSubject: Byakura   Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:58 am

Byakura was never a big fan of going out to the Menos Forest, it was quiet and dull, nothing seemed interesting to him... He was alone with Suzume for the first time since he had Suzume join the Espada. Byakura had no idea what his intentions were. Suzume always had a way to get on the good side of him. With kinda pissed him off.

The silence was about to drive Byakura up a tree so he broke the silence by a few simple words "Suzume, why did you join the Espada" he asked. The words sounded empty, no feeling to it, just an empty question...

The wind blew through Byakura's long black hair. But he didn't feel a thing, The wind is just a force of air, and thats all he thought of it, nothing to spiritual or anything. He looked at Suzume and sighed. He could never ask for a better number 1 Espada. Suzume was just perfect in his eyes.

Byakura looked up into the black sky, no star had ever appeared in Hueco Mundo. But it was beautiful enough to just have the moon. The landscape of Hueco Mundo is a seemingly never-ending white desert surrounded by a never ending darkness. But it was one place that they were safe from attacks from those idiots who call them selves Soul Reapers.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone   Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone Bleach%20-%20237%20-%20Large%20Preview%2002

As the white sand started to become more and more flat, losing the white hills that made up its beautiful landscape, and transforming into the actual forest. Tall black trees rose above them. They were underneath the normal landscape, where mostly the Gilians lived, otherwise known as the Menos Grande. The huge tall trees rose up until they were masked in the darkness of the night sky. It was rather beautiful. However, as they walked more and more into the forest, it became darker, and darker. The ground lost its soft gleam, and turned into cold rock. It was not pleasant, but Suzume liked it much more. It was then when Byakura spoke, breaking the soft silence that Suzume loved so much, only to replace it with the voice of his master, which he loved more.

The question threw Suzume off a little. It was such a random question. He had many answers that came to mind, but he chose the most truthful one. "Why you ask? Why? Simply because I love you. Simply because, from the moment I saw you, I have wanted t serve you, and that's what I have devoted my life to. There is no need to worry about me. I am fine, as long as I'm serving you." It left another silence. But Suzume felt good about what he had said. His cheeks turned a little pink. He was cute when he was awkward, and embarrassed. He was always cute, but more so now. This being said, he was not like this around others. Others feared him. He was a terror on the battle field, and although he had not ever raised an arm against another Espada, he had killed more powerful and more numerous Hollow and Shinigami than any and all the other Espada combined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone   Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search For Espada - Byakura & Suzume Alone
Page 1 of 1