Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Suzume Kinpachi I_vote_lcapSuzume Kinpachi I_voting_barSuzume Kinpachi I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Suzume Kinpachi I_vote_lcapSuzume Kinpachi I_voting_barSuzume Kinpachi I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Suzume Kinpachi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Suzume Kinpachi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Suzume Kinpachi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Suzume Kinpachi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Suzume Kinpachi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Suzume Kinpachi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Suzume Kinpachi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Suzume Kinpachi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Suzume Kinpachi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Suzume Kinpachi Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Suzume Kinpachi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Suzume Kinpachi Empty
PostSubject: Suzume Kinpachi   Suzume Kinpachi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:37 am

Basic Information

Name: Suzume Kinpachi

Nick Name: Aki

Leader Of Hueco Mundo

Number:
Looks:
Suzume Kinpachi Dark-anime-guy-image

Hollow Hole:
In the wrists.

Mask Fragment:
N/A

Number Tattoo:
On the back of his neck.

Personality:
Suzume is a very quite man who mostly thinks. He has a largely stoic appearance, rarely even changing his facial expression and is a firm believer in materialism, stating that what his eye cannot see does not exist. As an Espada, his representation of death is nihilism. Bent on completing tasks set to him by Byakura, Suzume has no qualms about attacking his own allies if they impede his intent and deems anyone he finds not to be of particular interest to be "trash" and therefore expendable. The remainder of Suzume's Hollow mask forms a broken helmet with a curved horn and covers the left half of his head. He also seems to refrain from killing a person unless necessary. Suzume is other wise not interested in what his comrads think or feel. He is normally bent on doing what he is told, and fallowing the rules of the espada, only breaking them if it meant saving his master, Byakura, who plays the dual role of his master and some one more special in Suzume's life.

Weapon Information

Weapon Name:
Tsu'tey

Weapon Looks:
Spoiler:

Weapon Description:
A katana that is hidden within a bamboo sheeth.

Resurrecion Release Phrase: "Impede your will, Tsu'tey."

Resurrecion Information

Name: Tsu'tey

Represent: Bat

Family: Poison

Looks:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Second Release Looks:
Spoiler:

Techniques

Name: Garganta
State: Both
Description: This is how arrancar move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tosen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

Name: Hierro
Description: This refers to the hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released Zanpakuto bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Stronger Arrancar have proportionally stronger skin.

Name: Pesquisa
Description: This is the arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure. It functions similar to a sonar. Using pesquisa requires most Espada to enter a meditative state or use some others have a trigger unique to the user.

Name: Sonido
Description: A very quick movement performed by Arranacar that allows them to move at high speeds for brief periods of time.

Name: Cero
Description: This is a blast of rietsu that has a red color. It is one of the hollows most powerful attacks, and an attack that almost all espada have, however, some are more powerful than others. This technique can become more powerful depending on the time tacken to activate it.
Spoiler:

Name: Bala
Description: This is similar to a hollow's cero, only a less concentrated and powerful version. However, the bala can be used like a machine gun. It is ten times weaker, but ten times faster.
Spoiler:

Name: La Senpu
Description: Suzume blows a large amount of dust from his mouth that can easily engulf an entire room. This dust is actually a strong poison that can do many things depending on what he activated it to do. When activated, Suzume will say another activation word that changed the poison type. Depending on the activation, the poison will act differently. "La Senpu:" this will cause the poisin to turn a dark green, anf any inhilation of the poison will cause the opponent to become strongly paralized. If the opponent stays in the poison for more than thirty seconds, it will paralize their heart, killing them.

Name: La director
Description: Suzume blows a large amount of dust from his mouth that can easily engulf an entire room. This dust is actually a strong poison that can do many things depending on what he activated it to do. When activated, Suzume will say another activation word that changed the poison type. Depending on the activation, the poison will act differently. "La director:" this will cause the poison to turn into a dark purple. When this poison come in contact with the opponent it will turn into acid, and start to burn them away. If the opponent can not remove it within thirty seconds they will be burnt to death by acidic poison.

Name: El Ratoon
Description: Suzume blows a large amount of dust from his mouth that can easily engulf an entire room. This dust is actually a strong poison that can do many things depending on what he activated it to do. When activated, Suzume will say another activation word that changed the poison type. Depending on the activation, the poison will act differently. "El Ratoon:" this poison will dissapear and become invisible. however, it will attach itself to the opponent, and can only be washed off by anther poison made from this technique. as long as this poison is attached, the opponent cannot use anything that require riatsu. This includes any technique.

Name: La Cacuna
Description: Suzume blows a large amount of dust from his mouth that can easily engulf an entire room. This dust is actually a strong poison that can do many things depending on what he activated it to do. When activated, Suzume will say another activation word that changed the poison type. Depending on the activation, the poison will act differently. "La Cacuna:" this makes the poison turn bright silver. After this is activated, the opponent will lose all their ability to see, hear, or feel. they essentially have no way to attack or defend.

Name: El Delusion
Description: Suzume blows a large amount of dust from his mouth that can easily engulf an entire room. This dust is actually a strong poison that can do many things depending on what he activated it to do. When activated, Suzume will say another activation word that changed the poison type. Depending on the activation, the poison will act differently. "El Delusion:" this causes the poison to turn black. When this poison is injested, it causes the opponent to see visions of the user. This causes them to attack random locations, unable to see the real target, and the caster of this technique has the ability to move freely and attack freely. This technique however can be blocked by simply moving from the poison, however, takes the body three minutes to break free from its hold all together. In conclusion, if used, the opponent attacks delusions of what they think are the opponent, but couls simply be a small rock, or wall. If these attacks carry the opponent from the poison, and the caster does not use another 'El Delusion' they will break free of this state within three minutes.

Name: El Concudon
State: Released
Description: After activation, Suzume can cause a large amount of dust that is a unique poison that only effects him. This poison gives hom the ability to break his own body down into the poison and rebuild it into its original self. This allows him to avoid taking damage. In fact, this technique has another way it works as well. After Suzume is injured by a cut or suffers from losing an arm and the such, he can activate his ability to rebuild his body and rebuild whatever he has lost perfectly. This ability however does not take away the pain in that moment, and proves to be very painful, if anything increasing the pain. In this way, it hurts to use the arm until the pain has worn off, which normally happens within thirty seconds after the completion of his arm.

Name: La Tierra
Description: This ability is a sort of last resort ability to cause the air within thirty feet of Suzume to turn into a strongly acidic burning poison, that can fully kill any one within ten seconds of having it on them. This poison, in addition, causes any medal to turn into a burning metal surface, melting anyones hands onto the red hot hilt. If their hilt is not made of medal, then this does nothing. however, anything medal reacts like this.

Name: La inhalition
Description: This allows Suzume to exhail and inhale on par with huge gusts of wind. With this, he can blow wind from his mouth to a level that can level walls, and inhale to the extremedy that he can actually cause the reverse, in that he can inhale, or move anything towards him. Suzume uses this ability to spread his poisons around the battle field, and thus cause the opponent to inhale them, and fall victim to them. This gives him the advantage in battle. In released form, this ability also allows him to exhail so hard that he can level entire buildings, and cause major damage. This breath can be, in the released form, used to modify temp. as well, causing him to blow an icy breath or a heavily heated one.

Name: El tagron
Description: This is another poison that can only affect Suzume. After he inhales this poison, this will cause his body to go into a super human force, causing his strength go into ten fold power for every minute he stays within it. This also gives him an immunity to poison. This ability causes him to be able to simply tap a wall and for it to explode with his power. This also condences his skin into a more hard version of the already condensed arrancar skin, able to block almost anything.

History and RP Sample

History:
Human > Hollow During his time as human living in this boy was a simply lad, average in most things and of course good in a few things as everyone was. However he was never considered a prodigy nor exceptional most of his teen life, school was aright as he spent most of his grade B’s aside from that normality was a general theme in his life as a human, his family was there and like common folk were caring and work involved much of the time so he saw them only in the evenings and aki was gratefully for it. The world at the time was drowned its own sorrow and despite, tecnogliy was faster and people were always in a rush to get things down, aki dislike how many people spent their time rushing though what little grains of sands humans had so most of the time he taught himself to look on the brighter things in life and soon he enjoyed every little blessing he got, especially the flower garden he greatly tended to as if it was his own children. His friends tended to be a little in awe how often he had the power to cheer up their own gloom but tend to forget that Aki had his own issues with work. It was not until the early years of adulthood of age 19. When he was discovered as a model and most of the rest of his human life he spent across sea’s working for major labels and working the cat walk. With the distance and the havoc trips from country to country it was hard to maintain ties with his old life. In no way did he change too much for personality wise, appearance wise some of his family called him an ego manic plastic doll that cared more for his looks. But of course that was his job to look good and from his old fashion family he soon parted ways with his everything from his old life and went on into the international standards of the fashion world from age 19 to 25 with lots of shows under his belt. He meet his end during a shot when a hollow broke in the studio and devoured the unaware. He Always had a unusual and power soul to him just from his neglected of training it though his awareness the boy’s spiritual poteinaol remained dormant. His soul twisted and sent to Hueco mundo the former aki died and was reborn into a hollow.

Hollow > Gillian: much time as a normal hollow were spent underneath the white sand as rest of them did, much to his dismay Aki still had something special that set him apart from the rest of his fellow kin though he was more then willing to pretend to be one of them until such a time as he would need to show himself as not mindless. That day came sooner then he first thought as another hollow that had also re-discovered itself as its human traits challenged the pack of menos which Aki’s followed, watching his clan eating and devoured, and left as the single remaining member Aki challenged and won against the other gillan, only to be so weakned in pain that in order to recover his wounds his power Aki had to eeat the corpies of his tribe, feasting on what reamiend before finally having enough power to escaped that dark underground and to the surface of the white sand where he kept on feasting and regain parts of his human life.

Gillian > Adjuchas Adjuchas > Vasto Lorde/Arrancar: The hollow remains of Aki wondered the endless desert devouring the remains of other hollow eating away at the defeated that either were dying before aki got there or the onset that found a superseding battle with the once easy going boy into a fairly strong beast. One day a large Ballston that were retrieving information on huceco mundo found the solo wondering hollow as kept tabs on its battle ability, they took interest in him as a test subject and though Aki managed to take more then half the death gods their captain proved far too strong and immobilized the hollow. Sent back to their base in Hueco mundo the shinigami performed tortuous experimental after e experimental on the hollow, actually intend to increase its power and physical traits. Eventually their pet became to strong even for them to contain and soon even the shinigami’s capital stationed at that post was devoured and rendered into death. Aki eat his fill and transformed forever into his human form, realizing his former beauty and finding new power he was discovered with that other Arrancer and brought to the center stage of the creators.
It took a while

Learning of this his started first at the side of the lower ranked espada as a fraccion but soon was faced with the true cruelty of the hollow race. They found him too soft for the most part especially with the nature bond affiant that he master which to most of the descriptive ones was a mere joke only to proven wrong as he made a claim for power to rid himself of the sounds of aversion by his co-workers. He finally drafting his subroutines and boss becoming the seventh ranked espada. Maintaining his model style and life changes his appearance is still as elegant and wondrous as it was as a human but not gifted with eternally youth even with the years passing like seconds to him.

Arrancar > Espada: eventually rising though the ranks of the Espada and now becoming number one Aki retrained much of his human mind, personalities and unique powers and the control that came with it. To this date the boy had never had the physical prowess of the rest of the Espada, even ones below the top ten. However what makes Aki slightly different from the rest of the common battle abilities of the hollows is that his variety of abilities and longer range powers make him the perfect back up and cover for almost any operation that calls for him. Much time has been spent on his spiritual powers in training and to this date his is known to be an organized responsible specialized. Now alone with his former Espada friends gone and him only tending to his own desires Aki has come to grips with a slowly harder view on the afterlife, shutting his kindness off to anyone that didn’t show him first.

After living life like this for years however, Aki underwent another transformation, making him different than any other arrancar or espada, and potentially more powerful. This transformation brought him up to the single most powerful man in all of the realms, right along with his master Byakura. This transformation brought along a second release form. This release form was unique only to him in that all others only had one release form. This released form moved him from espada one to espada 0 when he enters it, and deems him more powerful than all other espada, and possibly more powerful than the leader of Hueco Mundo. While in this state, he is far above the power level of any captain or vice captain in Soul Society.

RP Sample:
The mist was thick. It spun around in small circles, the thick snow on the ground reflecting what small amount of sun was powerful enough to make it through the mists dense wall. She was calmly waiting. She was to kill another ninja today, painting the snow red with his blood. She would not have the ability to play around with this ninja however, as he was dangerous, and although she knew nothing about him, she knew he was within the seven swordsmen, built of elite ninja, and their powerful kenjutsu attacks.

Other than that, Kuro knew nothing about her opponent, only that she had wanted to challenge one of Kiri's most powerful ninja. her only weakness was genjutsu, the art of illusion, and the chances of a genjutsu swordsman was slim, however possible. Either way, she knew how to start her attacks.

It was then when Kuro heard the first sound of bells, off in the distance. She was standing upon what remained of a clan shrine, it now being cast as ruins. There were boulders and such laying around, and small bits of rock wall, and halves of rooms, the building having collapsed, and leaving only enough wall to keep up what remained of the roofs.

Her plan was to keep her ability as hidden as possible. She needed to know what his ability was however. She had a plan. Quickly, forming a short chain of hand seals, Kuro whispered, "Karesu Bunshin No Jutsu." Smiling, Kuro watched as four clones walked from behind trees. There was plenty here to act as her doubles. They were not at her full power, but she only needed to test her opponent. As for herself, Kuro formed another set of hand seals. Almost instantly, her body began to peel, activating her kekkei genkei, Kami, or paper element ninjutsu.

"Kami Tensei." With that, Kuro's entire body began to peel and shred into small pieces of paper, until there was none of her left. Then, at all the same time, the paper began to fold itself, until thousands of small butterflies were created. It was her duty to watch. The ninja would not know about the clones that were scattered around the battle arena, and although Kuro's sense of hearing was compromised, she had the advantage in this fight.

Slowly, one of the four clones made its way to the center of a fallen apart ring of tiles, that lay on the ground, as part of a tiled roof had fallen there, levitated by a series of stairs. Her smile grew long, in its twisted way. Kuro's akatsuki cloak, from the ninja she had slayed she wore under a black robe, made from thin material, in a similar fashion to the akatsuki apparel. She was ready.

Just then, the jingling came back into the clones perception, as a man reached the stairs. The clones position did not change. It was just as elite as her, and this clone, as unique to other clones could take a fair amount of damage before dying off. It could no use her kekkei genkei however.

Kuro's many butterflies, covered by the mist shot off into the thicker mist, concealing themselves to the point that byakugan would be needed to detect them. She was ready.

The man reached the top of the steps, and after a moments silence spoke. "Are you ready." Kuro's clone nodded, impressed by what she saw, its eyes analyzing everything about the man, and noting the bells on his pants, and the handle on his back. Then, drawing its own sword, a finely crafted katana, the clone replied.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down

Suzume Kinpachi
Page 1 of 1