Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_vote_lcapByakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_voting_barByakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_vote_lcapByakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_voting_barByakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheByakura

TheByakura

Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED]   Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:46 am

Basic Information

Name: Byakura Unami

Number: None

Looks:
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] Arrancar_6_by_Punkykoolkat

Long black hair, if he put it don it would touch his lower back. He has dark purple eyes, about the same color as the middle of a purple lily. He wears a black and white vest, usually its open, and long baggy white pants like all the rest of the Espada,.Byakura was the one who came up with the Espada outfit, the black and white clothing.

Hollow Hole: His right palm

Mask Fragment: The top of his head

Number Tattoo: Dont have a number

Personality: He can be bossy but thats his job. He can be kind at times but doesn't show that a lot. He would put his life on the line if one of his Espada were hurt badly enough to the point they couldn't fight.

Fracción: Ruki

Fracción Appearance: Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] Arrancar_Rukia_by_Punkykoolkat

Weapon Information

Weapon Name: Kurayami

Weapon Looks:
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] Japanese-swords-bushido-raijin-folded-katana-samurai-sword

Weapon Description: Its a regular Katana with a purple handle

Resurrecion Release Phrase: Shred them into pieces, Kurayami!

Resurrecion Information

Name: El Leeon

Represent: Lion

Family: Darkness, But his release is different than the others because of his body taking a full replica of his hollow self instead of only few things about him being in that form. He takes on no human characteristic, other that speaking in clear English, so when he was turning into an Arrancar something in his system went wrong leaving him like this while he is in his release form.

Looks: A pitch black lion with green steaks, with his hollow mask resting up on top of his head. He has sharp claws that he can exten by simply saying the word "Verdant". His tail, at the tip of it where is fur grows longer, there is a sharp blade within the fur for attacks from behind.
Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] Gypsymoon_lion_by_J_C

Techniques

Name: Garganta
State: Both
Description: This is how arrancar move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tosen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

Name: Hierro
Description: This refers to the hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released Zanpakuto bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Stronger Arrancar have proportionally stronger skin.

Name: Pesquisa
Description: This is the arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure. It functions similar to a sonar. Using pesquisa requires most Espada to enter a meditative state or use some others have a trigger unique to the user.

Name: Sonido
Description: A very quick movement performed by Arranacar that allows them to move at high speeds for brief periods of time.

Name: Shadow Weaponry
Description: Amon creates weapons from the shadows as one of his skill resembles to Byakuya Kuichi’s Bankai ability, Shikai. (In its shikai, Senbonzakura's blade separates into thousands of slender, petal-like blades. The release can be negated before it completes, such as when Yoruichi Shihouin wrapped the blade in cloth during Byakuya's short battle with Ichigo. While the blades are too small to see normally, they reflect light in such a way as to appear as cherry blossom petals. Byakuya can control the blades at will, allowing him to shred opponents at a distance and break through almost any defense. While Byakuya can control the blades with his mind alone, using his hands allows him to do so more effectively, making the blades move twice as fast)

Name: Ramara:
Description: Byakura creates long shadow from either his hands/paws. It’s said that his shadow could extend up to limits of Hueco Mundo, e he never gets the chance to use it like that. The power is quiet simple, Byakura extends his shadow and it can trap people right where they are standing, sky or ground. It could also become a attack depending on who the person is that he uses in order to protect an ally.

History and RP Sample

History: As a human Byakura was always being picked on and bullied and one day the bullying went to far.It was at the end of high school at a graduation party when a kid brought a knife to school and treated to kill Byakura but thought he wasn't going to so he stuck out the knife to Byakura's heart and some kid behind Byakura pushed him into the knife. At that moment Byakura knew he was dead, and he was glad of it, all of his bullying was over and he could rest in peace, but he was wrong. When he woke up, he was Hueco Mundo and he looked down at himself and almost scream, he was a lion. After about 3 weeks he learned all there was to know about killing hollows and was great at it, when he came up to another lion like him, but this one was white, he grinned at ate it, flesh and soul. He could feel the rush of power for now he was turning into an Arrancar. After another 5 months, he was the best Arrancar he could ever imagine, now all he needed was followers... and thats what he got.

RP Sample: "No, I have things to do..." Ryan then left the room and went down to the kitchen where he saw a woman making a soup for Luka, the woman poured something in the soup and Ryan grabbed her hand and smelled what she had put in. "Well well, looks like you are trying to kill master Luka with this poisen" he then let go of her hand and slapped her almost knocking her to the floor "Get out of the castle now!" he ordered. The woman ran out and Ryan threw away the soup.

Last edited by TheByakura on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED]   Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:54 pm

You can only have one type of ability. The abilities to create fire, use illusions, and create weapons from shadows are way too many for one person. Pick one, and use abilities that are similar. Like I did. All my abilities are based on poison!
Back to top Go down
TheByakura

TheByakura

PostSubject: Re: Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED]   Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Ok, just edited it.....again
AND NO CHANGING MY BANNER!!!! you can change anything but that
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED]   Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Ok. Accepted. Now you can add more unless you make the app for it. Ill make that place now. I locking this topic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED]   Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Byakura Unami [DONE ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1