Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Captain Zack
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_vote_lcapMiku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_voting_barMiku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_vote_rcap 
    Ragamuffin
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_vote_lcapMiku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_voting_barMiku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_vote_rcap 
    Kiske
    Miku Watahari
    crazyhappybunny
    Yuki~<3
    TheByakura
    Takato Urameshi
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Who Posts Next
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
    Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] Bgw6s6
    "Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED]

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] Empty
    PostSubject: Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED]   Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:23 pm

[font=Courier New]Basic Information

Name: Miku Watahari

Number: 6

Looks:
    Without Mask
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] Purplecurious

With Mask
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] D1cd5928553d60_full

Hollow Hole: Elbows.

Mask Fragment: A full mask is on her face, however it is a fragment from the original horned mask.

Number Tattoo: On the back of her palm.

Personality:

Weapon Information

Weapon Name: Hyouton

Weapon Looks:
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] Pinkuvv1

Weapon Description: When released, a purple flame will ignite on the blade. At the same time, the ribones on the end will begin to become larger and larger. Slowly the flame will engulf the whole sword, and then, in a moment clear off, leaving two swords where the first was. The ribons will be very large at this point, and be a deep purple. These ribons are not connected to her, or her sword, but instead fly around her, becoming quickly invisible, breaking themselves down into spirit particles. They will still incircle her, acting as a defense for anything that comes close to her, solidifying into a defense harder than steal. These can easily bloack a sword. Her other two swords are razor blade sharp with a high chance of being able to slice through anothers sword if held against Hyouton for long periods of time. In this way, Hyouton provides a total defense. This defense can also block any non physical attacks targetting her, because of their ability to interfere with spirit particles.

Resurrecion Release Phrase:
    "protect your master, Hyouton."

Resurrecion Information

Name: Inju Hyouton

Represent: Butterfly

Family: light/holy, nature, gravity.

Looks:
    Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] Hinata_ANBU_by_AshStrange

Techniques

Name: Garganta
    State: Both
    Description: This is how arrancar move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tosen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

Name: Hierro
    Description: This refers to the hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released Zanpakuto bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Stronger Arrancar have proportionally stronger skin.

Name: Pesquisa
    Description: This is the arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure. It functions similar to a sonar. Using pesquisa requires most Espada to enter a meditative state or use some others have a trigger unique to the user.

Name: Sonido
    Description: A very quick movement performed by Arranacar that allows them to move at high speeds for brief periods of time.

Name: Inju Chou (Ribbon Butterfly)
    State: Resurrection
    Description: After the ribbons from her released form spurt out, they become invisible. However, after different commands, as if more resurrection phrases, or as if saying lines to summon a kido attack, Miku can do different things with the ribbons. In this attack, Miku will cause the ribbons to bind themselves to her body, and form into butterfly wings. With these she can fly, although not at high speeds, and can levitate, while also under the protection of her ribbons.

Name: Inju Sodekuchi (Ribbon Handcuffs)
    Description: After the ribbons from her released form spurt out, they become invisible. However, after different commands, as if more resurrection phrases, or as if saying lines to summon a kido attack, Miku can do different things with the ribbons. After this attack is said, Miku will cause her ribbons to become visible and multiply until there are hundreds, at which point they will fly at the opponent, with the ability to change their path to better target an enemy, and the speed to keep up with a sonido, shunpo or otherwise high speeed movement. When they make contact with the target, they will not do much damage as they are meant to wrap around them, and hold them in place.These ribbons can be cut by swords, but only a large attack could wipe this out before falling victim to its grasp.

Name: Inju Deba (Ribbon Knife)
    Description: After the ribbons from her released form spurt out, they become invisible. However, after different commands, as if more resurrection phrases, or as if saying lines to summon a kido attack, Miku can do different things with the ribbons. After the command is given, her single long ribbon will materialize, and launch at the opponent at high enough speeds to easily keep up with the shunpo, or sonido. These ribbons have the ability to interact with reishi, and thus break down attacks or shields that the opponent may have up. This being said, this attack has the power of hte Cero, and begins to take on the appearance of a purple Cero.

Name: Inju Toku (Ribbon Shield)
    Description: After the ribbons from her released form spurt out, they become invisible. However, after different commands, as if more resurrection phrases, or as if saying lines to summon a kido attack, Miku can do different things with the ribbons. The Ribbons will become invisible to start with and surround Miku. These ribbins have the ability yo easily block attacks that come close to her. When these ribbons are hit by either a zanpaktou, or another attack, they become visible for a second in the place they were hit, slightly glowing. This attack can block anything up to a powerful cero from a member of the espada.

Name: Inju Senbon
    Description: After the ribbons from her released form spurt out, they become invisible. However, after different commands, as if more resurrection phrases, or as if saying lines to summon a kido attack, Miku can do different things with the ribbons. While her ribbons are invisible, they will spread out through the battle feild and start to cut anything that come in contact with them. Also, they, with their ability to break down reishi allows them to stop a weaker attack, up to an average bala power, and weaken or slow other attacks down. While in this form, it is harder for the ribbons to protect Miku.

Name: Zanpaktou Inju (Zanpaktou Ribbon)
    Description: After activation, as though it is a shikai style form from her previous Shinigami days, Miku will cause her sword to transform into the almost invisible ribbon, razor sharp, and extend up to 20ft. This will retract within about three seconds. When in this position, it can be used as a lethal whip.

Name: Inju Bunshin (Ribbon Look Alike)
    Description: After activation, Miku can clone herself, only up to three clones, that are made out of her ribbon material. These clones can only be within a close range of her, and this attack take a lot of concentration on Miku's part. If she is attacked the clones will reveal their natural form as ribbons and become invisible again to be further manipulated. These clones are equal in power to her, however will fade away after only being hit once with a powerful enough hit from anything. A simple punch can, if not blocked, cause a clone to fade.

Name: Inju Kei (Ribbon Whip)
    Description: After activation, Miku will pull on one of the ribbons on her zanpaktou and cause it to extend to a 20ft long whip. This whip will last until its cut. Because she is not in the resurrected state the abiliy to break down reishi is much weakened, and thus mostly only serves as a whip that can slice through normal swords, and other things.

Name: Inju Ikazuchi (Ribbon Thunder)
    Description: After activation, Miku can point at an opponent and cause a cero like beam to appear on her finger. However, this beam is purple, and, when launched does not create a long beam, rather a small ball like beam, that, when makes contact with anything, will explode into a huge nova the power of a cero, and purple lightening will spray out, able to bring down whole buildings.

Name: Cero
    Description: A gathering of spritual pressure to create a red beam that launches with the power of the Espada, and other high ranking Arrancar. This beam is a deadly weapon.

Name: Bara
    Description: Similar to Cero, the Bara attack creates a red beam that is launched. However, the beam is much smaller, and thus much faster while losing a small amount of power. These are used many times by users with a lot of spiritual pressure.

Name: Inju Ayatsuri (Ribbon Manipulation)
    Description: This is a constant ability to have a basic control over ribbons that are produced from her zanpaktou. She can cause them to elongate and to hurl themselves at the opponent in order to protect or grab them. Whatever the case.

History and RP Sample

History:

Miku had grown up in a rich family, and had always been a style girl when a human. Quickly however, she died, at the age of 17, from a car accident. When she died she was wearing a brightly colored shirt with tons of ribbons on it. Quickly she became a Shinigami because of her reishi, and already existing abilbty to see ghosts, or souls. This being said however, she realized that she was never going to be as powerful as the captains if she kept up with her training, so she went and learned to harness the inner Hollow. In this training however, she realized that she could become more powerful than the captains that were so famed, and soon become an arrancar, moving from Gillian to Vasto Lorde easily and quickly. Soon she made it onto the Espada because of her huge amount of ability variety, and her ability to think in combat, even though she was not a very good fighter. She was able to, even so, beat many arrancars using her head, gaining her spot as Espada 10.

RP Sample:
    ((From another site))
    Kohaku smiled at the genin as she figured out that she was still only ten, and would not be able to clearly translate her words. Even if she explained it more, she could not be sure to instill in the genin the confidence needed to pass her own expectations by leaping bounds. Allowing her open palm to clump into a practiced, and knowing fist, Kohaku let her annoyance out. Just like her. Once she had believed in restraining herself, but had gotten no where, not until she stopped. The hierarchy the shinobi world was set up in was a monarchy - higher ranks on top of lower. Kohaku knew and respected this, but what she was trying to portray was the fact that she had just as much respect for this girl as any other jounin ninja doing his or her job.

She figured it was because of her relationship to the sand village, and the way they went about things with her clan. She had been made fun of until she rebelled against the system and became more powerful than any of the other genin. her clan had been slayed by this village, and she would never forget it, and now they made Kohaku an ambassador of the clan, living outside the sand village, and suna, working as a jounin where she did not belong. Even so, she had chosen to come and stay here, but being in this village was grating her self morals. When she was the Kazekage's aid, she felt that she could help people, but now, she was nothing more than a known and respected jounin of the sand. It had a nice title, but nothing that she wanted. they were threatening her to take on three genin and train them, when the genin would only be two years younger than her.

"I am named Kuchinawa Paksennarion Jounin-san."

Kohaku's eye brow raised, the genin girl carried her name with pride. It was wonderful to hear her seem confidant and unmatched in some area. It was so much like herself. Kohaku had always noted in her voice the importance of her clan, and sang it with pride when ever she was stating her name.

Kohaku's foot dug into the ground. She wanted to get back home, but do it without being mean to the genin girl, Paks. The silence between them grew awkward and long. Kohaku glanced back as the jounin started to move again. The one she had hit with the medical ninjutsu must have a tolerance against sch matters. The technique should have lasted for a good other thirty minutes. But she had not given it her all in the least.

Stumbling to his feet, the jounins head band fell to the ground, a slit across his forehead given to him by Kohaku, as was the challenge. He looked embarrassed at being beaten so easily. Putting his hands together and showing respect to her even though he was older and bowed, trying to leave. The others stumbled in the same way, there face all containing droplets of blood, coming from the individual slits on there foreheads given by the girl.

Ignoring them completely, Kohaku re shifted her focus towards the young girl.
    "See what one can accomplish if they break free of restraints?" Kohaku desperately wanted to see this girl in action, and test morals, seeing which ever one worked. She wondered who had accomplished more for their age. Without being cocky, Kohaku agreed with her own morals. She wondered about this genin. Who was she really.
    Back to top Go down
    Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED]   Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Wonderful. This is an awesome app. Accepted. Haha, you seem like a strong 10th espada. Youll be good.
    Back to top Go down

Miku Watahari [DONE ACCEPTED]
    Page 1 of 1