Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_vote_lcapHueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_voting_barHueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_vote_lcapHueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_voting_barHueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] Empty
PostSubject: Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress]   Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:08 pm

List Of Shinigami That Will Be Included In The Mission:

Name: Jincoco Auburame
Nontechnical Age: 28
Looks:
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] 11th_d10
Personality:
Jincoco is full of hate for Shuunske - most of which is based on the fact that such a young kid could be so powerful, and take the place of his old captain that he loved and respected. However, this hate extends towards everyone. Jincoco has no friends, and is hard to work with in team work situations, seeing as he lets his huge ego get into the way, and ends up getting in over his head. Because of this, Shuunske does not know much how to interact with him, and even upon giving the man orders, he completely disobeys them. However, even Shuunske cannot deny that the man is powerful enough to be vice captain - however his attitude, and ego are all that are holding him back.
However, under it all, he is mostly made up of jealousy. Deep down he has respect for Shuunske, and that respect fears him. He wishes that he was able to be that powerful and have it come to him as seemingly effortlessly.

Division:
11th
3rd Seat
Kido Known:
Hado number 1 - sho

Bakudo number 1 - kai

Affiliations:
One sided rivalry with Shuunske

Zanpakutou Name:
Hamaruu
Zanpakutou Release Phrase:
Crush all in your path - Hamaruu
Shikai Information:
His sword morphs into a large hammer. This hammer has extreme destructive force, and, despite its size, Jincoco can wield it with ease, able to move it at pretty high speeds. One hit can mean a lot of damage from the hammer. If someone else were to try and hold the hammer, it would be a different story. However, the zanpakutou is a lightening type zanpakutou that stores lightening energy inside Jincoco's body allowing him to wield extremely huge and heavy weapons with ease. This also gives his attacks of any kind a strong power boost.
Bankai Information:
N/A

Optional Additional Information: When Jincoco was younger, he lost his arm to a hollow. However, he had it replaced with a metal arm, powered by constant flow of spiritual energy. Because of this, he has a single arm that is much stronger than the average shinigami, however it is constantly draining his spiritual pressure when he uses it. When he uses it in daily activities, the amount of spiritual pressure consumed is hardly noticeable; however when his arm is used in battle in combination with his shikai, much more is needed, giving him a time limit in his battles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Chichi Honoka
Nontechnical Age: 24
Looks:
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] Blonde11
Personality:
Chichi is fully able to fit the extreme stereo type of vanity struck dumb blonde. At first glance, she is a very beautiful blonde girl, and on her second impression, there is hardly anyone that can take her fully seriously. Although she can somehow operate in medical situations, and snap into a temporary state of seriousness, she is mostly spacing off, and trying hard to understand what others have not had a problem understanding. Because of this, she can be delayed in beating an opponent simply based on her inability to understand t he most simple things. Her extreme stupidity however does not cover the fact that Chichi is a feared shinigami on the battle field.
Aside from being mentally slow and spacey, Chichi is also very very clumsy, often walking straight into a wall that she has been looking at for a while, or tripping over absolutely nothing. This can also prohibit her in battle, often tripping into an attack, trap, or where she should have been attacking, and thus losing the opportunity to do damage. In summary, she is an extreme dumb blonde that cannot focus on one thing at a time even in intense battle situations. She does not take anything seriously - except medical situations, in which she is fully capable, and rightfully a vice captain of the 4th division.

Division:
4th Division
Vice Captain
Kido Known:

Affiliations:
Kasumi, and Shuunske.

Zanpakutou Name:
Hedoro (Slime)
Sutekki ken Mukankaku - Hedoro (Stick and numb, Hedoro).
Shikai Information:
Little is known about Chichi's shikai. However, among the small amounts of info on it, what is known is that upon activation, the sword becomes much more wide, and slightly thicker, while only becoming slightly longer. Furthermore, a thick gray blue slime begins to ooze off of the blade of the sword. This ooze is harmless to the touch. In fact, Chichi has even been seen using her zanpakutou slime during medical treatment. Not much more is known about her shikai to the general public, other than her captain, and some other members of the division who have seen her use it. Because the sword produces so much of this odd smelling ooze, Chichi can throw it at the opponent, and cover herself in it. The ooze does not affect her in the same way that it affects anyone else. (You will have to watch her fight in the arc to fully understand what it does)
Bankai Information: Chichi does not have a bankai.

Optional Additional Information:

Name: Nakamura Mamoru
Nontechnical Age: 30
Looks:
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] Nakamu10
Personality:
Nakamura is very laid back despite his role not only as a captain of Soul Society, but as the chief and commander of the stealth force that operates on missions that normal shinigami cannot accomplish. He is older than a lot of captains in Soul Society, however is not the oldest to have a position as captain. When interacting with others, Nakamura sees even his enemies as nothing more than other individuals, and will try to hold normal conversations with anyone - other than berserk hollows. In battle, Nakamura always complains about his sword skills in comparison to his amazing hand to hand combat style - capoeira. Because of his complaining he often fights with a combination of sword and hand to hand combat, thinking that he needs to practice his sword skills because "it is shameful to be at such a low sword skill level as a captain..."

Division:
2nd
Captain
Kido Known:
Bakudo Number 4 - Hainawa
Bakudo Number 9 - Hōrin

Hado Number 4 - Byakurai
Hado Number 11 - Tsuzuri Raiden
Hado Number 63 - Raikōho

Link to Kido Topic: https://thenewespada.rpg-board.net/t20-kid-research

Affiliations:
Knows everyone.

Zanpakutou Name:
Raitekkon
Tatakiotose - Raitekkon (Strike down - thunder rod)
Shikai Information:
The swords bends into two tonfa made of metal that have a blade. Unlike the picture above however, lightening is not visible from the outside of the tonfa. Furthermore, unlike in the picture (a picture of the bankai state), the tonfa are a little smaller. In shikai mode, these tonfa store high amounts of electrical energy in them that blast into the body of anyone they come in contact with. This lightening is enough to temporarily stun most any opponent, leaving them open for another attack. Also, in shikai mode, Nakamura is able to blast small bolts of lightening out of the end of the tonfa like guns - able to shoot lightening bolts taht are equal in power to a kido of level 10.
Bankai Information:
In bankai, as seen in the picture above, the tonfa become larger, and bend into complete blades charged with so much lightening that they sparkle with purple lightening that shoots from the top. Furthermore, as shown, the tonfa bend. This is a critical part of the bankai. When someone comes too close to the tonfa's curve (or the tonfa in general) lightening will bolt into their body and render them unable to move. Because of the high shock level that the bankai has, this can cause severe damage, as well as leaving the opponent open for another attack which leads to a chain of attacks. While in bankai, other moves become usable; below is a list of bankai related moves:

Lightening step: Like the shunpo of the shinigami, but on a whole different level, Nakamura can move at lightening speed leaving behind only a few sparks. This lightening step is faster than even Shuunske's shunpo according to rumor - although that rumor has not been tested.

Lightening Bolt: Like the ability to shoot lightening in shikai mode, only far stronger, the bankai state allows Nakamura to blast lightening bolts at much shorter intervals - each at the power of a level 30 kido.

Lightening Whip: This attack is mostly used as a surprise attack. In the process of shooting his lightening bolts, Nakamura will blast a lightening bolt that, although looks the exact same, is different. The lightening bolt will not leave as soon as it makes contact with its target, and instead remain as a whip that he can use to take the opponent by surprise, grabbing them by what they thought was another lightening bolt. This does constant harsh damage.

Lightening Tiger: This acts as a body support skill. Nakamura is not limited to only using lightening in his weapons, but can also draw it into himself, allowing his strength and speed to sky rocket suddenly. This can mean that one punch can be entirely too dangerous for the opponent - especially since paralysis is also an issue.

Orb Of Raging Thunder #1: This is used as a defensive technique. Nakamura will begin to move at lightening speed, extending lightening to his limbs which blast out around him to create an orb of lightening. This is a full orb around him providing him a defense equal to that of a level 75 bakudo spell at full power. Furthermore, this orb is large, not tightly encompassing him at all, and rather extending three feet from his body in all directions. In addition, small tendrils of lightening will spring forth from the orb, stunning anyone within eight feet of the orb if they hit.

Orb Of Raging Thunder #2: This is not a different attack as the orb listed above, but merely a strengthening technique which Nakamura uses after completing the orb in stage one. This technique allows him to channel more lightening into the orb to raise its defensive level to that of a kido at level 85. Furthermore, large bolts of lightening spring off of the large orb, catching anyone within 20 feet, frying them and completely stunning them.

God's Anger: This is Nakamura's most powerful attack. As a last resort, Nakamura will call upon all of his reiatsu. The sky will grow dark, and clouds will form. At once, a torrent of lightening will strike where ever he wills. Up to 10 full sized lightening bolts will strike with extreme striking power. After Nakamura uses this attack, fighting is harder for him due to exhaustion.

Name: Kuaisu Shudaizi
Nontechnical Age:27
Looks: Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] Sanders2

Personality:
He makes it his personal duty to know absolutely everything about everybody and everything around them. This includes a deep knowledge of various types of Hollows and the world in which they reside in. This often gives him a bit of a cynical outlook on life when he knows even the smallest of faults that lie in any Shinigami that is around him. This is extremely helpful for his work in the keiratai (Security force) which he heads in the 2nd division. Keeping a close eye out for weak links in the soul society or for people who may want to unbalance the delicate ecosystem the Central 46 has formed over the past thousand years. Trusting few, he has a deep loyalty to his Captain, and a incredible respect for the High Noble class, though he himself is not of Noble blood. He in fact is more skeptical of the personalities of the Noble classes because they’re mistakes can be hidden well under money and stature. In a relaxed environment he is rather morbid and sarcastic, choosing to listen to conversations rather than actually being a part of them. Letting him listen carefully to words and judge if what they say is true or not. For any fault or positive aspect is locked away in his photographic memory.

Division:2nd
Kido Known:
Bakudo Number 1- Sai
Bakudo Number 8- Seki
Bakudo Number 39- Enkosen
Bakudo Number 21- Sekienton
Bakudo Number 26- Kyokko
Bakudo Number 58- Kakushitsuijaku
Bakudo Number 63- Sajo Sabaku

Hado Number 1- Shō
Hado Number 4- Byakurai
Hado Number 33- Sōkatsui

Affiliations: Everyone, though they might not know him.

Zanpakutou Name: Dansu no majo

Zanpakutou Release Phrase: “Aim true, Dansu no majo.”
Shikai Information: His Zanbaktou becomes a small musket like gun with a short bayonet attached to the muzzle. The musket shoots compressed balls of Reitasu. This Reitasu freezes the moisture in the air as it is fired towards an enemy making a bullet of ice, the farther away the target the larger the bullet will be. However he can also control the growth and range of the bullets by how much Reitasu he feeds into the shot to change the size or rangeof the bullets. Point blank the shot would act like a massive pulse of air, or a Kido spell he may also feed into the muzzle of his gun.

Bankai Information: He does not have one.

Optional Additional Information: He has a slight phobia of small birds.

Name: Joshu Umagon
Nontechnical Age: 20
Looks:
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] Bleach10
Personality:
Unlike his captain, Joshu is very strict to and hard on himself. Always analyzing everything and keeping a low profile. He is the perfect shinigami for the 2nd division. Re designing his clothes in order to make them less noisy, and less movement constricting, Joshu is always keeping his captain on track - otherwise nothing would get done due to the captains's lazy nature. Because of his talent to keep his captain organized alone, he is a helpful shinigami to have. Furthermore, he is very by the book. Like a machine, when given an order, he accepts without question or dispute, even if that means giving his life. He does not speak unless spoken too unless he knows something that would be helpful to share.

Division: 2nd
Kido Known:
Bakudo number 1 - kai
Bakudo number 30 - Shitotsu Sansen

Hado number 1 - sho
Hado number 4 - Byakurai
Hado number 31 - Shakkahō

Affiliations:
Knows almost everyone.

Zanpakutou Name:
Singeki
Hide your master - Singeki
Shikai Information:
No one knows what appearance the sword takes in shikai mode, however, it is thought to become a small dagger. Because of the shikai's ability, Joshu is cloaked in an active camouflage, making it very hard for an enemy to see him. On top of that, with his incredible flash step speed, it is even more difficult to keep up with him. However, this active camo does not completely hide him, just makes him transparent. In a dark room seeing him would be near impossible, but against lighter back grounds, seeing his active camo is a little easier. When the camo over takes Joshu, it gives him the appearance that gas or heat does against pavement, making him visible upon hard looking.
Bankai Information:
N/A

Name: Muriasachi
Nontechnical Age: 36
Looks:
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] Murias10
Personality:
Muriasachi is one of the most violating and grotesque shinigami in Soul Society. Twisted to so many degrees, Muriasachi is crazed and obsessed with technology to the point that he edits his own body in hopes of making stronger, always searching for the perfect body to copy onto his own body. Because of this obsession with the perfect body, he is obsessed with Shuunske, who, in his eyes, has the perfect anatomy along with a huge amount of spiritual pressure. Always tricking people into mental games that end in Muriasachi completely manipulating people and hurting them, he has no compassion of caring for anyone but himself and his experiments - wanting only to attain more and more knowledge, even at the cost of hurting or even killing others. Not trust worthy in the least, Muriasachi is almost always alone and without friends although he does not notice in the slightest, only seeing other shinigami as test subjects in his mental cage. Because of this lack of compassion many subordinates fear Muriasachi and obey his wild accusations and orders without hesitation - no death worse than one that Muriasachi would give.
Muriasachi and Seisui have an unspoken bond simply because of Seisui's willingness to submit himself to Muriasachi's endless experiments in order to maintain life in his own body. Because of this willingness Muriasachi has taken a liking to Seisui as the perfect test rat - however he cannot do many harsh things to Seisui because of his body's failing ability to sustain life - often making Muriasachi mad or angry at Seisui. Recently also, Muriasachi has taken a particular interesting in Hiiro, whom he hates, simply because of his greatest project living inside of her - an artificial zanpakutou spirit. From making contact with the spirit just once, his powers have changed slightly, and become more powerful.

Division:
12th
Captain
Kido Known:
All textbook Bakudo up to Bakudo number 80 - Danku.

Hado number 1 - sho
Hado number 4 - Byakurai
Hado number 58 - Tenran

Affiliations:
Knows everything possible about everyone in Soul Society.

Zanpakutou Name:
Soeki
Crawl beneath their skin - Soeki
Shikai Information:
In shikai, Muriasachi's sword becomes hollow like a syringe. Small holes and notches ridge along the edge of the sword which emit and cover the blade in numerous different kinds of toxins. These toxins, when they make their way into the blood stream of the target act quickly performing numerous different things in order to kill the opponent. Muriasachi's favorite is a poison that reverses the blood flow in the body of the individual. With the reversal, the target becomes completely useless and is forced to sit and go through huge amounts of pain during the slow death.
Bankai Information:
Muriasachi is the only captain to have a bankai similar to his own. Because of multiple different factors, it is hard to gather information on his bankai in any specifics. This is mostly because of the actual nature of his bankai - a bankai that changes to whatever would best suit fighting any given opponent or accomplishing any given task. Furthermore, with Muriasachi's encounter with a shinigami soul that he created, his bankai further matured into its more powerful state, and is now in a constant state of maturity as it learns how to adapt into more and more power. In the first form however, Muriasachi's bankai changes the sword and causes it to actually morph with his body. Long syringe needles sprout from his finger tips and act in the same way as his shikai, able to adapt to the opponent as needed. Also, in bankai state, Muriasachi's body begins to fall apart and his muscle tissue as well as innards become visible. This makes his defenses considerable lower despite his constant changes that he submits his body too. However, the most notable thing about the bankai is that it can completely change into whatever is needed, mutating and adding metal that rips from Muriasachi's body in order to create an assortment of different mechanical and scientific biological weapons - each one specifically created to defeat a given opponent. However it is only limited to mutation of his own body and mutation his poisons. This can sometimes also become a hindrance in battle, as his bankai can try and save him against an ability and in doing so, cause more problems before learning that that is causing its wielder more problems and once again changing. Because of this, Muriasachi's bankai is always moving and mutating.

Name: Jun
Nontechnical Age: 17-19
Looks:
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] 15cj39v
Personality:
Jun, a previous seated officer of the 12th division, and faithful servant under the manipulative was just brought back to life so to speak from the same data that created her previously. Now however, she remains cloaked and does not reveal herself. Seeming to have cut off all of her bonds to anyone that she knew before, Jun does not speak a single word to anyone, and refuses to take off the immense cloak and show her face. With a completely different, darker, energy, Jun always remains behind Muriasachi's back, always on guard and never unable to jump in front of her master when the time is needed. Muriasachi has turned her into a pet of his, now not even showing her face - as if she was hiding something that he did to her - something huge by the feel of it. However, now more than ever, Jun has seemed to take extreme interest in Hiiro. Although she does not speak and no one can even see where she is looking under her mysterious cloak, she is always hovering around Hiiro giving off an unnerving feeling to all around.

Division:
12th
3rd Seat
Kido Known:
Unknown.

Affiliations:
Muriasachi, Seisui, Shuunske and Hiiro. Seems to always be watching Hiiro.
Zanpakutou Name:
Renkinjutsu
"Sacrifice and create - Rinkinjutsu!"
Shikai Information:
When Jun moves into shikai, she will pass her hand over her blade, and as she reveals the blade, it will have changed. The blade itself appears to be in the same katana style, only thicker and heavier looking. Furthermore, the blade is comprised of multiple metals, each segment containing a small symbol on it, surrounded by a circle. Each metal is a rare and different kind of metal. While in shikai, Jun gains the ability to use a kind of alchemy, sacrificing the rare metals in order to create large objects in place for part of her blade. With four segments of metal, each individual segment about a full foot long, as Jun uses her shikai to create, for every object her sword loses a foot of blade. Also, however, Jun has been seen to be able to turn a human into a bomb, sacrificing her metal and making contact with the desired human - since a human/shinigami has all the ingredients to make a bomb already inside of them. This however is used as a last resort since the explosion will catch her in it as well, and most likely kill her.
Bankai Information:
Unknown.
Unknown.

Name: Daikube Tanda
Nontechnical Age: 25
Looks:
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] Img-thing?
Personality:
Daikube suffers from multiple personality disorder (so he claims - although no one knows if it is actually true), a strong disorder that gives him two different personalities that appeal to the exact opposite kinds of people. Below are the two personalities:
First Personality: Daikube is very two sided. On one side, he is a very polite and well mannered gentlemen that is always ready to help a shinigami in need, or a fellow of any kind - even when it means going out of his way or breaking the rules. This is shown when he goes into forbidden files in order to find Shuunske info on the rumored 14th Division. This goes against all rules of the 12th division. In this way he is a very personable person, despite his off putting appearance that strikes as very dark and mechanical. While tuned into this version of himself, Daikube will throw his life on the line in order to save another fellow shinigami, defending them with his weak power. When in this personality mode, Daikube seems to want to rebel against Muriasachi, and seems to be aware and sick of all the dreadful things that Muriasachi does, even though he shows fear of him.
Second Personality: Cold and calculating, with a streak of evil, Daikube only lets this personality take over when actually in the presence of Muriasachi himself (although Shuunske has his suspicions, without doubt, that he only acts out the switch in order to stay on Muriasachi's good side). In this mode, Daikube will judge like a computer, calculating everything, and thus making his decisions without any gut intention, often making choices that those around him see as selfish or impersonal - when it comes to risking his life in order to save another Shinigami. His speech becomes completely monotone, unlike his normal cheerful sounding voice in his first personality. Conveniently, this personality is never "active" while others (not Muriasachi or other high ranking 12th division members) are around, which is the fountain for Shuunske's doubt. Regardless, Shuunske and Daikube are close.

Division:
12th
Vice Captain
Kido Known:
Bakudo number 4 - Hainawa
Bakudo number 9 - Geki
Bakudo number 21 - Sekienton
Bakudo number 77 - Tenteikūra
Bakudo number ?? - Hakufuku: This bakudo, although the number is unclear, is stated to be a bakudo. Its ability is able to nullify brain activity in someone within ten feet. The target sees small black rose petals falling from above while they are put into a trance - leaving an opening for an attack. This is thought to be a high level bakudo, and is often Daikube's trump card because of its rarity.

Hado number 33 - Sōkatsui

Affiliations:
Shuunske (The only 12th division member that Shuunske trusts).

Zanpakutou Name:
Tayori
"Nou Bantan - Tayori!"
Shikai Information:
When shikai is activated the blade itself does not change. However wires extend themselves into Daikube's arm, penetrating his flesh and pushing themselves under. Because of this, he has scars on his hand that he uses this shikai with, seeing as his other arm is mostly mechanical. Because of the wires binding into his organic arm, it is nearly impossible to knock the sword from Daikube's arms. However, this is not the ability of his shikai. As soon as Daikube's blade comes in contact with another zanpakutou or zanpakutou ability, all possible information regarding that zanpakutou and its abilities. Also, he gains ample information on the user of the zanpakutou - regarding their abilities. Information on the users history becomes much more muddled and unclear. Especially on peoples that Daikube has never known or met before. Depending on the person's will to keep their information about their history silent, this shikai can have more or less affect.
Bankai Information:
N/A

Mechanical Eye: Daikube lost one of his eyes in an experiment that failed with Muriasachi. Now he is left with one eye that was also injured but not completely rendered useless. However, Daikube personally constructed a mechanical eye that partly replaces most of the functions of his normal eyes, as well as adding multiple different settings to his ocular vision. These visions include heat vision, and night vision, as well as black and white vision - which is what he normally uses since his color sensors have been knocked out and he does not want Muriasachi to use it as an excuse to work on him again.

Mechanical Arm: In a similar turn of events to his eyes, Muriasachi conducted research on Daikube's arm, installing a mechanical arm full of multiple gadgets in order to test it for himself. The arm is a very prototype arm however and still has its flaws. A more updated and recent version was given to the 11th division shinigami, Jincoco, upon request. However Jincoco's lacks perosnal weapons and the like. In this mostly mechanical arm, all of Daikube's nerves are still attached, as well as his veins, only his muscle was replaces and some of his bone. Now he has a small blade that can jut out from under his hand for needed surprise attacks, as well as a blade that juts out from the side of his arm that runs along his entire forearm in case he needs an immediate shield. However, unlike Jincoco's arm, this does not take in as much spiritual pressure and instead takes its toll in mobility. This arm is 50% weaker than a normal human arm and lacks complete mobility. Furthermore, after prolonged use, it begins to ache.

Name:
Nontechnical Age:
Looks:
Personality:

Division:
Kido Known:

Affiliations:

Zanpakutou Name:
Shikai Information:
Bankai Information:

Name:
Nontechnical Age:
Looks:
Personality:

Division:
Kido Known:

Affiliations:

Zanpakutou Name:
Shikai Information:
Bankai Information:

Name: Seisui Naito
Nontechnical Age: 29-30
Looks:
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] Seisui10
Personality:
Quiet and stern, Seisui never speaks unless he absolutely needs to. Instead, he communicates to his entire division with hand written letters, or expressions with the eyes. He also speaks with a certain language of hand gestures - similar to the human sign language. This is because of a disease that he has that quickly eats away at his lungs, making it extremely painful to not only breath in and out, but to talk. Because of this disease, he had Muriasachi construct a breath mask that takes in the spiritual energy in the environment and sends it to slow the process of his lung disease. However, this does not fool Seisui into thinking that he is safe from it, and is constantly reminded that he is in fact not safe from this fatal sickness.
However, on a different note, Seisui is one of the most royal captains in Soul Society, and at that, one of the most famous and powerful, next to Shuunske, given the name "God of Death," which never fails to stab at Seisui with its irony, seeing as Seisui has no control over his own death. This is because Seisui has killed more enemies, hollows, and shinigami than any other captain had ever done in hostory (all shinigami killed were rogues, and criminals of course). Because of his title, along with his royalty, he is a stoic figure that is feared at the same time as respected. In combat, no one that he has wanted dead has lived to tell the tail of a fight with him. Back years ago it was of general opinion that he should be elected as the 1st division captain because of his power, but Seisui decided against it based on his life seizing illness that would only cause despair to Soul Society if he died in such a rank.
Seisui is curious about Shuunske, however only displays a cold shouldered hatred for the fact that such a young boy can challenge his own title as the strongest captain in Soul Society. Because of this, Seisui is dark around Shuunske, always watching him with suspicion, as if he wishes to catch anything bad that Shuunske was doing in order to use it against him if need be.Many shinigami fear Seisui.

Division:
6th
Captain
Kido Known:
All textbook bakudo, and all textbook Hado.

Affiliations:
Everyone. Has close ties with Muriasachi, one of the only Shinigami that he outwardly trusts in many situations.

Zanpakutou Name:
Yuurei
Become death - Yuurei
Shikai Information:
In shikai, Seisui's blade becomes slightly transparent, like a ghost. But beyond the physical change, the blade is still solid. Furthermore, as soon as Shikai is activated, it gives Seisui the ability to fade in and out of the corporeal world, essentially turning Seisui into a phantom whenever he chooses. This ability, coupled with his incredible martial abilities, makes him an incredibly deadly opponent to face in combat. However, the phasing in and out of phantom form takes a full half second; if he is attacked, and the attack connects while he is within this half realm, the damage is applied, as well as sending his spiritual energy into a frenzy that can mess up his breath mask's ability and send him into a flurry of coughs that lead to spitting up blood and excruciating pain.

Bankai Information:
When bankai is acticated, his sword does not change, and neither does his ability to phase in and out of the corporeal world. However as soon as bankai is activated, a series of will o' the whisps that spawn from his chest. These orbs of light move at a slow pace, passing through solid material and withering it completely as they do - sucking life itself out of it. These orbs can also suddenly bend and take the form of the zanpakutou blade, impaling an opponent that is close enough to the orb. The last ability of these orbs is perhaps the most deadly: made from light and fragments of Seisui's soul, the will o' the whisp lights completely puts anyone who stares into the light into a full trance, like an illusion. They muscles completely relax and they feel warm and safe. The orbs will all surround the trance induced individual(s), and take the form of the zanpakutou blade, impaling the target with multiple swords. This ability has given him the name "God of Death," implying a super shinigami individual.

When fighting, Seisui cannot move easily based on the fact that moving causes him to breath harder, which sends him into a pain that he cannot deal with. Furthermore, because of the condition of his body, he cannot take nearly as much damage as a normal shinigami, and is only strong enough to fight when he is in shikai. Trying to fight without his abilities would end in a certain defeat seeing as his body is weaker than most shinigami's.

Name: Byako Kuchiki
Nontechnical Age: 27
Looks:
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] Oc_ble10
Personality:
Battered with the ego of being part of the famous Kuchiki family, Byako always speaks of pride and honor as being more important than anything else. Because of this pride in the laws that bind justice to Soul Society, Byako follows orders at all costs, hoping that one day his efforts will be made public and he can gain the rank of head of his family. Because of his will to become the head of his family, his ego can get a little much, and he can start to underestimate opponents, thinking that if he is to become the head of the family some day, he cannot be defeated by anyone. However, underneath all of this ego and pride, Byako has a deep pitted rivalry with Hana Bellu - another member of the Kuchiki that Byako sees as a threat to his ultimate seat as head of the Kuchiki family (Which almost always means becoming a captain).

Division:
6th
Vice Captain
Kido Known:
Bakudo number 1 - Sai
Bakudo number 8 - Seki
Bakudo number 9 - Geki
Bakudo number 37 - Tsuriboshi
Bakudo number 39 - Enkosen
Bakudo number 61 - Rikujōkōrō
Bakudo number 62 - Hyapporankan

Hado number 1 - Sho
Hado number 4 - Byakurai

Affiliations:
Everyone.

Zanpakutou Name:
Suporee
"Pierce and Skewer - Suporee."
Shikai Information:
When shikai is activated, the sword molds itself into a long spear with a blade at the end (as shown in the picture). However, this spear is not normal. At will, Byako can extend and retract this spear from its normal length up to 100 ft long, making him both a close range, and a long range attack. Also, because of the speed at which the spear extends, it makes it hard to dodge even at long distances. Furthermore, at will, Byako can cause the spear to splinter off into multiple other spear heads, all sprouting from the original. In this way, Byako's spear can suddenly be comprised of up to eight spear heads, all able to travel 100 feet in different directions, making dodging them all a hard feat to accomplish. Beyond the manipulation of the spear, there is not change to the weapon. For this reason alone, he was thought to be better placed in the 11th division, but at the last moment was put into the 6th division because of his role in royalty.
Bankai Information:
N/A

Name:
Duragu Shihoin
Nontechnical Age:
Looks:
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] 6th_vi10
Note: Because of his royalty, he wears an nontraditional shinigami uniform to show off his wealth.
Personality:
Ego runs this man. Without knowing it, this man looks down on all other than other extreme royalty as though they are lower than himself, based on their wealth level. Because of this, he often expects, no matter their rank, others to always wait on him and attend to him when he needs it or wants it.
However, in battle, this man's ability is completely rooted in his obsession with goal - a perfect soul to soul match up with his zanpakutou spirit. Although, however, he is not acclaimed to be the most powerful in the realm of combat or strategy, he acts well on orders, and can hold together his division, paying for most of it in order for it to meet his standards and thus giving it nicer standards than other barracks.

Division:
6th
3rd Seat
Kido Known:

Affiliations:
Most everyone. Hates people from lower than Rukongai level 4 and lower.

Zanpakutou Name:
Goluudu
"Show off your wealth - Goluudu!"
Shikai Information:
As soon as shikai mode is activated on Duragu's zanpakutou, the entire blade turns into solid gold. Despite the change into gold, the blade does not appear to be much heavier. This being said however, anything that comes in contact with the blade also becomes gold. This applies to even living persons or things - however the rules apply differently for inanimate and living objects.
Inanimate: This is the more simple of the two rules in combat. When Duragu's blade so much as touches an object that is not living, it begins to turn to gold immediately. The change is quick. The gold that takes over the material is not normal gold however, and instead is laced with Duragu's spiritual pressure, making it extremely heavy. This greatly lowers the enemies ability to maneuver with their weapon. However, when the gold corruption is taking over an object, it will not extend beyond that single material or object, causing Duragu to have to strike each section of a larger component that he wishes to corrupt with his gold. Example: In the event that someone was fighting with a zanpakutou that was attached to a ribbon, and the ribbon was struck by Duragu's zanpakutou, the ribbon would turn itself into gold but the change to gold would stop where the ribbon ended, and not continue onto the sword blade.
Living: With attacking the living, the rules of his zanpakutou's abilities become a little less potent. Because the zanpakutou draws its power from injecting a spiritual energy that then turns whatever it touches into gold, it works well against inanimate objects because they have no spiritual pressure to combat it. However, in a living individual, even a mere human, there is spiritual pressure that disrupts the gold corruption spiritual pressure. Because of this, depending on the amount of spiritual pressure that the individual has, the greater or less amount of their body is turned to gold by this affect. On average, against another shinigami of the seated officer rank, the gold will, if Duragu gets a strike on their arm, consume up to half of their arm, including their hand, making it impossible to hold a zanpakutou. On an individual with more spiritual pressure, even less gold corruption would occur.
Bankai Information:
N/A

Name: Hana Kuchiki
Nontechnical Age: 19
Looks:
Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress] Hana_b10
Personality:
Very reserved and shy, Hana has always had a crush on Shuunske, just like many other girls in the shinigami world. As a forth seat, she takes great pride in her ability to interact with Shuunske on missions. Hana has stalked Shuunske, always wanting to be his friend or more, since the days back in the academy, but never built up enough courage to say anything to him. However, now she tells herself that she is stronger than she used to be, and plans to impress Shuunske on this missions. Hana is very timid around Hiiro because of her suspicion that Shuunske loves Hiiro and vise versa, and can make awkward situations because of her timid love for Shuunske. Furthermore, without trying to be mean or hurt Hiiro, she plans to out do her in every way, knowing that, if the rumors are correct, Hiiro was straight from the academy like herself. This meant that Hiiro could not be extremely powerful. Hana's goal is to over throw Hiiro, and gain Shuunske.

Division: 6th
Kido Known:
Bakudo number 1 - kai
Bakudo number 9 - Geki
Bakudo number 10 - Hōrin
Bakudo number 37 - Tsuriboshi
Bakudo number 58 - Kakushitsuijaku

Hado number 1 - sho
Hado number 4 - Byakurai
Hado number 11 - Tsuzuri Raiden

Affiliations:
Shuunske, and most others.

Zanpakutou Name:
Ayatsuro
Split and slice - Ayatsuro
Shikai Information:
After shikai is activated, the entire sword will splinter and wilt into a torrent of wires with two kunai like knives at the end of the long metal looking wire.The wire, however, is hollow, and acts as a conductor for kido spells, allowing Hana to blast kido into the wire, and charge the wire with damaging energy. Furthermore, the wire is razor like wire, making ti dangerous to run into, even against an arrancar's hierro. After activation, Hana will throw her two kunai's around the area of combat freely controlling their targeting system by manipulating the wires that connect to them. She will continue throwing the wire around the room until it is completely booby trapped with razor wire, causing the opponent to lose the ability to move freely. She can manipulate the wire to catch hold of whatever she pleases, and cut it or strangle it.
Bankai Information:
N/A

Back to top Go down

Hueco Mundo Mission Shinigami [Work In Progress]
Page 1 of 1