Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Captain Zack
Special Font BBC Code :D I_vote_lcapSpecial Font BBC Code :D I_voting_barSpecial Font BBC Code :D I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Special Font BBC Code :D I_vote_lcapSpecial Font BBC Code :D I_voting_barSpecial Font BBC Code :D I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Special Font BBC Code :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Special Font BBC Code :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Special Font BBC Code :D I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Special Font BBC Code :D I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Special Font BBC Code :D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Special Font BBC Code :D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Special Font BBC Code :D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Special Font BBC Code :D I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Special Font BBC Code :D I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Special Font BBC Code :D Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Special Font BBC Code :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Special Font BBC Code :D Empty
PostSubject: Special Font BBC Code :D   Special Font BBC Code :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Here I will show you all the BBC Code that I know. You are free to use these in whatever form you want. Some work on pictures as well as text, others do not - figure that out yourself. I am giving you the powers that I once had - however, unlike you, head admin can take full authority over all others - you still have to submit to meh!

Blurring The Font:
Code:
[blur]Whatever you want to say here[/blur]
Affect:Here is the affect!

Sliding The Font:
Code:
[scroll]Whatever you want to say here (Also works on pictures)[/scroll]
Affect:Here is the affect! afro

Raising The Font:
Code:
[updown]Whatever you want to say here (Also works on pictures)[/updown]

Raising The Font Diagonally:
Code:
[updown][scroll]Whatever you want to say here (Also works on pictures)[/scroll][/updown]

Flipping The Font #1:
Code:
[flipv]Whatever you want to say here[/flipv]

Flipping The Font #2:
Code:
[fliph]Whatever you want to say here[/fliph]

Making Font Completely Illegible:
Code:
[flipv][fliph]Whatever you want to say here[/fliph][flipv]