Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Captain Zack
Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_vote_lcapArc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_voting_barArc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_vote_lcapArc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_voting_barArc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times Empty
PostSubject: Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times   Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 pm

After the initial arc in which we meet numerous character such as Shuunske, Hiiro, Kasumi, Kifuume (in theory) Jun, Muriasachi, and other minor characters, the mind set of the forum is launched back into the memories of the past. This is the flash back post.

This will be a shorter topic than the one we just engaged ourselves in. All the characters are still within the Shinigami Academy, and this arc will show all of their past connections and friendships.

Kasumi will fight hard against Kifuume and Shuunske, and Hiiro will be caught between the two. We will delve into Shuunske's relationship with Yuki, another character that will be active in the flash back arc possibly (that is yet to be decided), and his father/family.

We will see them go through their day in the Academy, from class to class. There is never a dull moment however. And At one point, Shuunske, Kasumi and Kifuume will even have to go through the required to graduate test of fighting a real hollow in the real world. Because of this, there might even be a small section of time spent in the real world.

Note: Although this is a filler arc, all info in the arc is real, and is thus only filler because it does not connect to the direct flow of the story line. But it is, with all intent, part of the story line, in a jumbled order.

Note: This may be Ben's last arc.

Caution: There will be sexually explicit interactions between characters. You need to understand this in order to go into the next arc.

Thank you.
Admin.

Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times Administrator-icon
Back to top Go down
Miku Watahari

Miku Watahari

PostSubject: Re: Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times   Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:49 pm

This sounds wonderful. I wish I could get into some sexual RPs. Meh. If you need me to play anyone, I would love to. Currently however, I am playing the Espada Miku watahari, my intended character, with Megan. I am fully entertained with that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times   Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Meghan*

And I don't know what you guys are going to do during the flash back arc. But it will not be a very long arc. I want to get on with the main story line!
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times   Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:32 am

alright then! i'm looking forward to it!

wait...this is ben's last arc??
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times   Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:54 am

We don't know. Probably not, but we don't know? (Probably not. How could he resist us?)
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times   Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:55 am

Maybe, I dont know? Maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times   Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:26 am

but that would be really sad we have a tiny amount of people to begin with!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times   Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arc 2 - Flash Back Arc - Memories Of The Good Times
Page 1 of 1