Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Captain Zack
    Niiki Kazuhana I_vote_lcapNiiki Kazuhana I_voting_barNiiki Kazuhana I_vote_rcap 
    Ragamuffin
    Kiske
    Miku Watahari
    crazyhappybunny
    Yuki~<3
    TheByakura
    Takato Urameshi
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Who Posts Next
    Niiki Kazuhana I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
    Niiki Kazuhana I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
    Niiki Kazuhana I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
    Niiki Kazuhana I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
    Niiki Kazuhana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
    Niiki Kazuhana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
    Niiki Kazuhana I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
    Niiki Kazuhana I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
    Niiki Kazuhana I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
    Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Niiki Kazuhana Bgw6s6
    "Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Niiki Kazuhana

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    crazyhappybunny

crazyhappybunny

Niiki Kazuhana Empty
    PostSubject: Niiki Kazuhana   Niiki Kazuhana I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:25 am

Basic Information

Name: Niiki Kazuhana

Actual: 100

Number: 7

Looks:

Niiki Kazuhana Niiki10

Niiki's physicality is one of her weapons. She possesses a jaw-dropping beauty that rivals that of a goddess. Measuring at about 5'11" Niiki is taller than most girls making her more intimidating to them and more attractive to men. Niiki weighs around 130 pounds, very light for her height, proving that she is very slender in most areas excluding her butt and breasts. Her body is perfectly per-portioned; curvaceous, with very large breasts, but thin, with very long, slender legs and arms. Niiki's outfit consists of a long white dress with a large split on the right side that opens past the split of a normal dress; it continues up her abdomen and begins to wrap around her waist before it comes to a closed point just below her rib cage; the two pieces of fabric are connected by several strings. The top of the dress is strapless and barely covers Niiki's breasts while the back of the dress scoops down to the lowest part of her back leaving her entire back exposed. She also wears white, wedge-heel boots that come up to her lower thigh; the right side of them also open held together with several strings in the same effect as the upper part of the split of her dress. She has long, wavy, raven colored hair that waterfalls down her exposed back. Niiki's piercing blue eyes and light complexion contrast with her dark hair. She has a stunning bone structure and highlights her porcelain skin. Her thick, red lips are seemingly always pursed and her almond shaped eyes always in a hazy, seductive stare. Aside from her immense beauty Niiki also carries an intimidating darkness. Unless she is manipulating or seducing someone, she usually wears an intense sneer when coming in contact with people she doesn't like... which is basically everyone.

Hollow Hole:
    Tongue

Mask Fragment:
    The white bone-like mask fragment is divided into long, thin cylinders like spider legs that wrap up around from the back of Niiki's long neck and barely comes up around her jaw line.

Number Tattoo:
    Lower back

Personality:
    Niiki Kazuhanna goes about life attached to the forever embedded need to be young and beautiful. Despite her own sculpted beauty, Niiki never sees herself as enough and always needs to improve. Because of her lack of self esteem, Niiki has welded an ego to replace what self confidence she does not have. This ego, in a sense, has taken over Niiki, and morphed her into the monster she has become.

Never straight forward, and always coming from an unexpected sideways approach to things, Niiki manipulates others into a down hill spiraling state, inserting shrewd and ill meant comments intended to degrade others, and thus fill more of her immense ego.

Furthermore, Niiki is one to be lethally judgmental. And picks apart enemies from allies quickly. She is a very bright as well as observant and knows all to well about the insecurities and fragile nature of the human mind. This allows her the ability to alter other people's reality with ease. Not considering anyone to be a friend, Niiki tends to only rely on herself to do anything right, and as such, has never been a good 'team player.'

Having formed an unconscious bond with that of the spider, Niiki has taken on many of its traits, and goes about her life as a spider does, not directly attacking, but using other ways of hurting someone. As such, Niiki is a skilled speaker, and can lure almost anyone into a trap of lies and deception, turning friends against friends.

However, Niiki doesn't always use her intelligence to get what she wants. She has always had a way with men and by using her immense beauty, and ability to manipulate she can sway herself into their liking. Niiki uses these charms to fulfill an empty satisfaction and to receive the attention she craves but cannot achieve through normal social interaction because of her warped perception of reality. Because her way of interacting is based on the seduction and manipulation of men, she does not get along with, or appeal much to the women's crowd.

Furthermore, Niiki, knowing that she can attain it, loves the tempt of power, and is willing to go to long strides to attain a higher sense of such. That being said, Niiki has lived with the pain and fear of herself since the beginning, tormented by herself and knowing that her true key to power is through walking straight head on into her biggest fear – that of losing her own beauty. In other words becoming the hideous monster that she is forced to become - her release. Commonly known as the beautiful monster, Niiki has lived with the fear and insecurity of herself more so than any other fear that could make its way to her.

Weapon Information

Weapon Name:
    Kumo

Weapon Looks:

Kumo:

Weapon Description:
    Because Niiki depends greatly on her extreme speed, her sword's shape is designed for speed and precision. On the blade there is a clear, unscented poison. When it enters through broken skin and migrates into the blood stream the poison will, at a relatively quick rate, rot the walls of the person's veins. This causes the veins to break and rupture which, in turn, causes severe internal bleeding and the heart, and other organs, to eventually cease to operate. This slow process causes the effected person an immense amount of pain and suffering before their death. In this way, even a single hit from her sword can be deadly. The poison itself is not a very complex compound, and with proper and immediate care, it can be broken down before any fatal damage is done.

There is a compartment on the side of the sword that can be activated at Niiki's will. This compartment, when activated, releases a small, slightly curved spike, like a spider's fang. In this small spike lies the antidote for Niiki's poison. This section of the sword is used for torture, interrogation, or other circumstances.

Resurrecion Release Phrase:
    "Doku minasan - Kumo."

Resurrecion Information

Name:
    "Denkiteki Kumo."

Represent:
    Spider

Family:
    Poison

Looks:

Release:

Techniques

Basic Arrancar Techniques:

Name: Taidan No Kumo
    State: Both
    Description: With this ability, Niiki can communicate to spiders, and cause them to do her bidding. In this way, Niiki can communicate and manipulate all spiders in whatever way she wishes. This ability can be used to collect information without actually being there by sending a spider.

Name: Amimono No Kumo
    State: Released
    Description: This ability is a basic ability of Niiki's that allows her to form her spiritual energy into a thick substance that resembles that of a spiders web, only much more durable and adhesive. So adhesive that it is nearly impossible get free from, once someone or something is stuck to it. This webbing's incredible durability can even with stand an attack from a zanpakutou before release. The zanpakutou would not be able to cut through it, and would only become stuck.

Name: Tamago No Kumo
    Description: This ability can only be used after a full webbing as been set up. After such is done, Niiki has the ability to wrap medium sized bundles of web into the pre existing web. After they are set, they can be released as swarms of spiders that will rampage the webbing, and the area around in order to kill all other life forms excluding Niiki of course. These spiders are normal spiders, nothing hollowfied, however, they are larger than normal spiders, each one about one foot in diameter. Their numbers alone make dealing with these spiders very difficult, and low leveled fighters would perish from the spiders slow acting paralysis, that, if left untreated for over ten to fifteen minutes, will reach the heart and kill the victim.

Name: Doku No Kumo
    Description: Because of her spider like nature and seeming affinity to spiders, Niiki's spiritual pressure exudes a toxin into the oils that a body normally produce. Because of this, a simple touch from her is powerful enough to infect a target. The toxin itself is a toxin common among spiders, that of the ability to start a rotting of muscle tissue and skin. In a normal state, the poison is not strong enough to do anything by simple touch and has to be directly connected to the blood stream or another bodily liquid. However, when released, Niiki's poison becomes ten times more potent, to the point that a simple touch from her skin can cause an acidic burn where the skin will be peeled off for the poison to enter the blood stream. From there, the poison will quickly start to rot muscle tissue, and for every five minutes, three inches of muscle is gone and rotted, along with the skin covering over it. This ability is the stronger version of the non released state in which for ever ten minutes, the poison takes a single half inch of muscle tissue, a still deadly trait. Furthermore, when Niiki touches someone while in a normal state, the poison, although not affecting htem, has a small sting to it.

Name: Oboe No Kumo
    Description: This is another ability that Niiki is known for around Hueco Mundo. Because of her natural affinity to spiders, Niiki has senses that, while in a normal non released state pre exceed the the normal Arrancar and even Espada senses and reaction time. This is commonly known as "The spider sense." When Niiki releases however, these senses become almost precognition - the ability to see danger before it even happens. Because of this, the average speed Shinigami or Arrancar cannot hope to sneak attack her, or surprise attack her. Not even when using the shunpo. It takes a shinigami with an intense amount of speed to be able to beat the senses of Niiki, making her a deadly good defensive fighter.

Name: Genkaku No Kumo
    Description: This is the trump card technique of Niiki. Often only used as a last resort or against the strongest of opponents. This is because of the huge risks it has. In this technique process, Niiki will fire a different kind of web, in hopes of catching an opponent. The web is different colored from the normal white grey web - a more poison purple webbing, looking as though it were glowing. With the fired web, Niiki also inserts a large amount of spiritual energy making the web stronger and stickier than all the others, while taking a larger toll on her. After this however, the real affect comes into play. After the target or targets are caught in this web, Niiki will start to pull and push the spiritual energy in the web, causing it to mess with the rieatsu of the target(s). It does this in such a way that the targets are put under an illusion, the fear bringing out the illusion that they are in the exact same place, only detached from the web, and places opposite the person they love most. Since the illusion is based on fear, the objective is to slay that fear, and by doing this, you would have to kill the person they love the most. When they are killed, they illusion is broken, and Niiki will lose all ability to use her spiritual energy for a short amount of time, leaving her completelly open to attack. However, if the illusion happens to over come the person fighting the one the love, they lose consciousness, and are dropped into an almost coma state where they will stay for up to three days. This coma can easily kill an individual. If the web connecting the targets is broken during any point in this process, the targets will be freed, and Niiki will be the one put into an almost coma state, unable to move, and/or use any ability.

History and RP Sample

History: Vasto Lorde:
    Spoiler:

[b]RP Sample:
    Back to top Go down

Niiki Kazuhana
    Page 1 of 1