Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Captain Zack
Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_vote_lcapTakato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_voting_barTakato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_vote_lcapTakato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_voting_barTakato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takato Urameshi

Takato Urameshi

Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P]   Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:47 am

Basic Information

Name: Urameshi, Takato

Division: 4th Division

Seat: 3rd

Looks: Takato is the average handsome looking male with looks that attract most ladies that meet him. His hair is of a silver color and his eyes are a crimson color, a very unique physical trait that he holds. His choice of hairstyle is messing it up. For the torso region of his body, Takato is well built, neither skinny nor muscular, he is still toned. For apparel, Takato wears the black Shinigami uniform. He carries his Zanpakuto by using a decorative string attached to his sheath located behind his right shoulder. Takato likes wearing dark shades.

Personality: Unlike most handsome men that are jerks, Takato has a gentle personality. He is very polite and has manner. He never loses his temper and holds great respect for everyone he comes across, even enemies. But out of all, his respect for women is much greater. However, despite his kind and gentle nature, Takato displays killer abilities in battle and is widely feared in the Gotei Thirteen, although not many have seen him battle.

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Kusayome(ジャングルの浄化) – “Jungle Purification”

Zanpakuto Looks: Kusayome is slightly thinner and longer than a normal Katana, looking similar to an Odachi. Its handle is made of a very fine black colored silk. The Rayskin is of a Gold color. Kusayome’s blade collar is green and the blade itself if made of an adamant material, giving a silver shine.

Zanpakuto Description: The Kusayome in its sealed state doesn’t possess many abilities. It can send pluses to the Soul Society, Purify Hollows, and Transform into a much more powerful form, and heal minor wounds. As for attack ability, the Kusayome can release blades of spiritual energy that can easily cut through tough material.

Released Zanpakuto Description: Once taking the Shikai form, the Kusayome can begin healing wounds faster than when it’s sealed state. For the offensive abilities, Kusayome can release Gold colored raves of energy at his opponents, having enough power to destroy a large sized Hollow. Another ability that the blade possesses is forming small barriers of Gold energy that can withstand attacks; this is one of the Kusayomes defensive abilities.

Wild Remedy – Honpou Ryouhou (ジャングルの治療 )
Wild Remedy is an ability that can be utilized by using the Kusayome. Honpou Ryouhou is a medical based ability used by Takato to heal the wounds and Reiatsu of his comrades.

Fury Claw – Kyouran Tsume (激怒の爪 )
Fury Claw is an ability that can be utilized by the Kusayome. Kyouran Tsume is an offensive attack used by Takato during battles. With a simple slash, Kusayome will release Gold colored energy in the form of a rave. The attack can inflict large amounts of damage, being able to destroy a large hollow.

Jungle Stone – Kusamura Ishi (ジャングルの石)
Jungle Stone is an ability that can be utilized by the Kusayome. Kusamura Ishi is a defensive based ability used by Takato during battles. Using his Zanpakuto, Takato will release Gold colored energy to create a barrier, serving as a shield to defend from incoming attacks.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: “Roar” – “Unari”

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Once released, the Kusayome takes another appearance, turning into a sleek, shorter blade. The handle is still made from a black silk and Gold Rayskin. A tassel is attached to the end of the handle, with a red color.

Zanpakuto Spirit: Kusayome in spirit form is a young male, looking about twenty-three years of age. His name is Raion (Lion). His hair is spiked back, flowing down his back up to the mid-section. Both his hair and eye color is Gold. As for clothing, he wears a large cloak, with a crown on his head. Raion’s weapon is a blunt-sword. The Kusayome spirit’s abilities are an immense spiritual energy, speed, incredible swordsmanship, and an a Roar-like blast that he sends from his sword.

Zanpakuto Realm: Soul Society

Bankai Information
(This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only)

Bankai Description: (what happens when you use your bankai, and what abilities go with it)

Bankai Looks: (what your Zanpakuto looks like in Bankai state.)

Alterations: (What changes on your looks when Bankai is used, may not apply)

History and RP Sample

History: (Your characters past, describe your life before becoming a shinigami, how you became one, and a little about your life as one)

RP Sample: (Give an example of how you RP)

[font=Courier New]
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P]   Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Awesome! I see we have another new member. Only thing I have to say so far is please remember to include pictures on your app if possible! Thanks. I will delete this comment so your character sheet is all one section after you read it and edit Smile

Also, keep in mind that even though you have been granted 3rd seat in the 4th division, this normally still does not make you a very strong and powerful fighter. Your techniques should be based on healing, even if it is just more kido techniques. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down

Takato Urameshi - 啓人浦飯 [W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Espada :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Shinigami Creation-
Jump to: