Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Captain Zack
    3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_vote_lcap3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_voting_bar3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_vote_rcap 
    Ragamuffin
    3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_vote_lcap3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_voting_bar3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_vote_rcap 
    Kiske
    Miku Watahari
    crazyhappybunny
    Yuki~<3
    TheByakura
    Takato Urameshi
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Who Posts Next
    3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
    3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
    3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
    3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
    3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
    3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
    3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
    3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
    3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
    Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins 3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation Bgw6s6
    "Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Kiske

Kiske

3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation Empty
    PostSubject: 3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation   3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:27 am

3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation 3100674869_2226be87d8

Light exploded over him. Kasumi hated traveling by the Senkai Gate, but royal ones were more likable. Instead of having to worry about breaches in the inbetween travel, there was only the cleaners to worry about, the huge blob like things that could be switched off my those who owned the senkai gate prior. They had the ability to consume anything from the outside worlds, thus getting the name of the cleaners, as they moved as a huge wall that ate everything it came in contact with. It was a certain death.

Running in the in between space, Kasumi moved at a fast pace his hands placed behind him, running as the combat schools taught him, to move quicker at a more aero dynamic speed. The walls of the inbetween space were dark purple, and almost looked to be glossy. Other than that is was dark, and there was only bearly enough light to see the butterfly that flew, in same speed as him, leading him so as not to get lost, and offering itself as a ticket to the other side, with the risk of being cleaned out on the way back.

Looking over for only a secondm Kasumi matched everyone up with the sound of their patting feet. He could just bearly see Shuunske, and beside him, running as fast as she could to keep up with the men and their fast speed, was Hiiro. She looked like she was serious now, and looked to him as if being around all the other men and women in here, she had made the oath to live up to her rank. However, Kasumi wanted to laugh when he saw that she was also confused, but had a covering face, that only he would see from his knowing her. Her face looked as if she was confused, but did not want anyone to see, and thus tried to cover it up with a confident bold face, that threw her out of character, and in that way, placed her into who she really was.

Smiling, Kasumi turned back. Everything was in silence. But the silence was broken when Shuunske raised his voice to a commanding tone, and started giving out orders,based on the papers he had reviewed with his 3rd seat. Kasumi knew them as well before they came from his mouth.

"Ok. As soon as we get there, we will be in section three hundred fourty. Because of this, we will, as soon as we get there, be in a very close vicinity of where this all happened. 11th squad, I want standard procedure guarding around the safe house at all time, in servailence mode. Even being from 11th squad will not help you against who were up against. If you encounter an enemy, notify us any way you can. You have permission to enter prior to me giving you permission in this instance only, other than that, I want a shifting procedure, in five to five ratio. There can be no slacking, this is a top priority mission, do not let me down!"

As soon as he was done, all the men from his squad shouted, "Hai!" Kasumi remained silent, it was not his place to associate himself with the orders giving to squad members below him, as it was Hiiro's position to also agree in unison. She was a seated officer, meaning that she was a special shinigami in the squad, but special in that she lead the shinigami of lower rank into battlel, and in the absence of captain, vice captain, 3rd, and 4th seat. She was able to talk to the captain directly, and thus conluded her rank title. She was an elite however, but still, Shuunske said in 5:5 ratio, meaning he only was going to use the 10 shinigami that he had brought from 11th squad, not including Hiiro. It was a curious thought. Normally a seated officer would always be with the men, but he obeyed and respected Shuunske.

Bringing his thoughts back to reality, Kasumi looked forward, seeing the light at the end of the long long tunel. It was pure white, and coming closer and closer as he neared it. As the light got closer, Kasumi could see the 12th division captain, Muriasachi, a man that scared him beyond belief, followed by Jun, a noble that lived up to her noble title, and made others respect her for it. This being said, he thought of her as a wonderful seated officer, and, considered her a friend. How she could put up with Muriasachi always putting her down as less than him. Sure she was not a captain, and sword fighting was not her speciality, but she was perfect for the part of a vice in his squad even. The current vice was too similar to Muriasachi. He did not like him. He did not dislike him, only was minorly creeped by him.

The hell butterfly shifted as the white light engulfed him, and he came to a stop. He was finally at the end of the tunel. All the others came to a hualt behind him, all the pattering stopping. The white light grew more and more intense as the Senkai Gate was opeing. Its screen doors opened softly as always, with the last small 'bump' concluding the opening process.

As they opened, Kasumi saw the real world. It gave him shivers, it was freezing cold. It was dark. The light from the senkai gate was gone, and he stepped forward, behind Shuunske and into position next to Hiiro. He loved coming here, it was so different than the olden Soul Society. Kasumi held out his hand to better feel the weather to find the cold substance of snow falling on his hand, and the bare part of his arm. It was cold, and looking back up, Kasumi saw that the entire visible world was coated in white. It was nothing too deep, but a good five inches, hiding his feet, and the feet of all the others.

Only he and Shuunske knew where they were. They had come to one of the small residences of the Ginsuchi family, one of the three most noble families, that made Jun still have to bow in honor, and Muriasachi as well, although he would never be able to grab up his pride to the point of bowing or showing that much respect to Shuunske, or anyone.

"Were here. I want guards posted every thirty feet from each other. I want no holes in this line. And I want no holes in our ability to communicate. Every one of you check that you have your mikes on channel 23, that is the only channel that will connect to our intercom system in the safe house. Until we come back out, I want no one to even budge. Is that clear?" Kasumi stopped giving the orders, he felt awkward giving orders with Shuunske right there, one of the most powerful captains of all time. But it was his job.

"Also, 5th seat Hiiro-chan will have her own mike, and be able to connect with you at all times. If you have anything separate than an intrusion alert, please report it to her, where she will relay the message to us. After wards, please remember to turn it back to the predominant station 23. You can reach 5th seat on channel 22. Five to five ratio. Go." As soon as he finished, all the shinigami shouted, "Hai," and used the flash step to fade off into the snow land, planting themselves, as assigned, to create a thirty foot separated web. There were weaknesses to only having ten men, but strengths as well.

It was then that Kasumi noticed the restaint on his power do to the restriction barrier that was placed, causing any one from vice captain and up to only be able to act at much less power than normal. In fact, the limit consumed 80% of their total power, making them almost powerless in comparison to what they would normally be. It was a scary thought. Hiiro would be less affected by this barrier however, and would still feel the efects, but not to a point that would matter much. That being said, every ounce of power counted for a lot in mission like this, against an unknown opponent.

The bamboo trees were high over the ground, and thickly populated the forest. He was eager to see the royal safe house, and eager to get inside. He loved the snow, but it was very cold. The other men from 11th squad had their thicker shinigami clothes on, he did not. He wore his normal attire.

It was as if Shuunske read his mind, and he turned and took a step, Muriasachi coming up from behind Kasumi, and walking in front of him, leaving Jun by his one side, and Hiiro by his other. They walked in the snow, it making their feet cold, until the bamboo tress started getting thicker and thicker. It quickly got to the point where they had to move in front of the other in order to fit inside the small path that the bamboo was creating. It was well hidden in a large grove of bamboo, as there were many in the forest, each large bunches of bamboo however could not hide an entire safe house. He wondered how this was contained in such a small area?

Walking until he came to another stop, Kasumi looked back at Hiiro, and smiled at her. The confused expression was back, but she was not trying to hide it this time. He laughed quietly to himself, however there was no hiding his laughter in such tight quarters. All the sudden Jun, who was now in front of him sank into what he saw as the ground. Looking down at her, he saw how they were hidingan entire safe house inside the sinlge bunch of bamboo. In the middle, there was a small hole, where stone stairs went down into the earth. Kasumi thought a clever idea, but was saddened that he was not going to be able to see the snow.

Stepping onto the stairs, he started his descent into the blackness. He heard the others coming in behind him, until the entire cmpany was in, 11th and 12th squad alike. At the moment, he heard a small 'click' and, looking up, saw that the opening had closed, and panals had come over it. The stairs were thrown into pitch blackness for a half second before lanterns lit up the walls. It was like the uncovering of a rare artifact in a movie to him. The walls lit up, revealing the white walls that had the royal insignia of the Ginsuchi clan. He saw Jun taken aback that she was not informed about the royalty of this safe house.

At the bottom of the stairs was a rugged floor, that spread over the rest of the safe house. It was perfect, and the rice paper, sliding no doubt, walls were flawlessly white, as if they had been cleaned just before their arrival. Probably had been. Scanning the area, Kasumi found the four points with another small insignia on the walls, in the corners, marking a code that, if inside the area of these four markers, ones rieatsu would be masked. It was handy in a safe house. He assumed that every room had these markers. It however was harder to mask ones rieatsu, even with these, against the captain's class, as they were elite more so than the level at which even the royal versions of these markers worked. This being said, it would be hard even for captain to find them. The thought crossed his mind due to the uknown enemy, and the Zanpakutou wounds, but there was no way it could be a captain. Impossible.
    Back to top Go down
    Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation   3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:51 pm

It was cold

Really cold, Hiiro was not expecting the blast of frigid air to hit her so suddenly as she walked out of the Senkai gate. Hugging her sides and trying to keep out the harsh chill that enveloped herself and the people around her. Hiiro had only been the the real world on short missions, small recon, three, four times tops. But never, had it been this cold. Taking a small step forward she blinked the bright spots out of her eye's, waiting for her eye's to get used to adapt to the darkness. Her foot sunk into the white powder and she looked down eye's wide. It was snowing? She found herself staring at the white powder. Coming back to reality onlyas Kasumi spoke

Standing up straighter She let her arms fall to her sides and and stood with her shoulders back. Trying feebly to will away the cold she listened to Kasumi and watching him with wide eye's. He looked so formal speaking to everyone like that. She had never really seen him during missions. Hiiro was never on them with him. Not that she should, she was a seated officer and he was the vice captain. It was expected for her not to go on many missions with him. She blinked again and looked around. giving the people of the 11th division a curt nod.
    " good luck everyone." she murmured quietly, most of the men would not have been able to hear her soft words, it was simply a small prayer to herself to wish them good luck. She didn't want to loose anyone else tonight.

Turning she took a few quick bounces though the snow to reach Kasumi and walk next to him through the thick bamboo forest. The bitter cold had returned and she hugged herself once more. Note to self: find warmer clothes.
    Goose bumps rose on her skin and her cheeks flushed with the chill of the winter air. They walked in silence, Hiiro's eye's drooped lightly as she thought about what would happen. She felt so out of place, she was a 5th seat walking with two captains and their vice captains.

Then she felt his eye's upon her, Glancing up her eye's met with Kasumi's and he smiled to her. Returning the small smile with her own, her body warmed slightly. She was still wanted, Even if she was a 5th seat. she was important here. This was something she needed to work on as well: self esteem.

As the trail narrowed she turned behind Kasumi and followed him her feet making soft footfalls in the snow. Looking around in wonder she found herself walking ahead somewhat and bumped into Kasumi, causing her to jump back embarrassed by her actions.
    "S-sorry" she murmured softly looking away from him her cheeks red from embarrassment. She wondered how much farther this safe house was. Looking past Kasumi she brightened when she saw the small stairs that spiraled down into the ground. They had reached it!

Hiiro hugged herself tighter, She could nto wait to get inside and out of the cold. She followed Kasumi down the narrow hall. Gazing around as the entire halls seemed to shift, closing itself off and as the lanterns lit casting a calm glow upon the white walls.
    Hiiro looked around in wonder. The place was spotless, and as white as the very snow outside. She let her finger tips brush against the delicate walls, dare not breaking them, simply feeling the delicate texture on the very tips of her fingers.

It was warmer here, she felt the chill that clung to her skin seep away into the shadows. They would be hidden here, safe.
    "It's, very nice here." she spoke quietly, Still a bit weary to speak around the captain of the 12th division, he seemed a man who demanded respect, this unnerved her in some way. Like anything she may do will be considered in polite to disrespectful towards him. nervous calm came over Hiiro as she tried to just relax and take a small breath. Her eye's traced the symbols on the walls Lazily, eye's following the small graceful curves and brush strokes of the the symbols and signs.

This area felt cleansed, pure. like it was simply erased from the rest of the world. She wanted to look around. Having never been around anything remotely Noble other than Shuunske himself. She wanted to see what a noble safe house looked like. Just this room alone was stunning. She wanted to see the rest of the safe house.
    Back to top Go down
    Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: 3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation   3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 am

The bamboo got thicker and thicker. Shuunske lead the rest, stepping into first position, Muruasachi right behind him, probably thinking of his honor, and would take it offensively if Shuunske had Kasumi walk behind him, as was normal. He was a weird man, but he had been assigned to the mission, and that was all that he could do about it.

The snow was cold, and, looking up for a moment, Shuunske saw the moon. It was huge, standing above one of the bamboo trees like a strange clothing add on. It was ominous, and had a certain power to it. He loved the moon, and he loved the snow. Together they were more than wonderful for him. But his head was full of the mission. Since he had been put in office as the new 11th squad captain, this was his first big assignment, or mission. It was a scary thought, but he was more than capable of doing this. His lips formed a small smile as he stepped forward.

The small bamboo hidden path way started to spiral into where he knew the small entry way to the safe house was. He was slightly sad that he would not be able to see the snow, and moon from the safe house, but he would be easily able to distract himself with other things to do. First he had to show 12th squad to the labs. He was glad that Muriasachi had brought mostly specialists in their own fields, as thus he would not have to worry about the expensive equipment that was there, equipment that was no doubt nicer than the normal labs in Soul Society. He had not spent more time than needed in those labs, because he had no interest really in typing on a computer when he could be training with his zanpakutou.

Finally he saw it. A place where the ground was all that was left, and there was a small dead end where bamboo curved back around and formed a dead end. The snow was gathered around in a mound on that point. Shuunske smiled. It was so perfect, he was going to hate destroying it, but he had to to get inside.

Holding out his hand, Shuunske quickly wove a small one handed seal, ending with his hand close to him, pointer and middle finger up, the rest balled as if in a fight. "Kai," Shuunske whispered, meaning release, the word that, when mixed with his rieatsu and ability to mold it into the small position of the snow, would cause the door to open. It did as he expected. With a sudden jerk, the panels that made up the small shifting door slid to the sides, causing the snow to flip aside as well, making sure none got inside the safe house. A sudden burst of heat came and hit Shuunske in the face. He smiled. At least it was warm in there, and he would have all the things needed to perform on this mission.

Although it was blackness, Shuunske had been here enough as a smaller child to know where to step. He had a blank expression on his face as he submerged within the small hole in the ground, heat eating him up, and causing his cold fingers to thaw. The raising wind current that the heat created caused his haori to fly up into ripples and curls. He heard the same happen to Muriasachi, and the same with the kimonos of all the rest that entered.

He was safe with the concrete orders that Kasumi had given the shinigami from 11th squad. At least he would be notified if anything was wrong. As soon as he had the moment, he was going to tell 5th seat Hiiro to send the command to always keep in contact with one another, and always send check in pulses through their mikes to better be able to tell if one or more shinigami is picked off.

The small clamping on the stone steps made him remember child hood. He had spent so much time here when he was in training, and during the time that he was being informed that he was the new head of the family. A such he felt like his life was spent fulfilling the will of the family that demanded so much of him all the time. He never had a chance to pull out of this royal life, he was the head now, and that mean that he had to act with complete honor, despite hating the honor system. He had seen so many from royal families lose in battle or in test scores to those of non royal birth, and had seen so many noble snobs, and so many nicer shinigami with lack of the royal title. What more mattered. His view on Soul Society was that it was corrupt, and that under neath all the good it was doing for others, it was horrible and twisted. Their rules sometimes seemed to kill needlessly and they acted without thinking of others feelings or lives. At least Central 46 did this all.

Shuunske's foot touched the floor, and lights exploded on, killing the shadow and darkness in an instant, and revealing the halls and rooms that he looked into. As expected, and as he last remembered it, it was spotless, and perfect. The room he was in, the main entrance room was more bland in appearance to the rest of the safe house. Although it was more of a safe house than a luxury resort. Still it was very nice, and served as both for those who were not used to luxury as he was.

White walls painted most of the room, along with the cool brown of the wood built into the over head arch that hung over the door, and the perfect thin threads that were spun through the sliding rice paper doors to his left and right. Ahead of him was a large wall with the insignia of his family on it. In each side of the room there was a small table, each identical and each with a plant on it. All of the plants were the same as well, and all with the same vases, or jugs in which they were planted. They all had a bloated sake bottle look to them, and on each was a small red painted letter that, with the complete set of four, coded for an anti rieatsu ring, a small, rare and powerful version that would mask their spiritual energy while they were inside. It was not all the way effective, but it was more effective than not, and would cause even the captain's class a hard time searching for the rieatsu.

With the barrier that had consumed his and his subordinates power level, it would be even harder for the enemy to find them. This was not his worry, and even with all of this, hiding was useless, because there was no way to hide the rieatsu of the shinigami posted out side from 11th squad. If the enemy could sense spiritual energy, then hiding was already useless. Shuunske knew that hiding was not a tactic that would work as much as communication. Along with that, they were not here to hide, they were here to find out about the enemy, and Shuunske, being the captain that he was, had a different way of doing that then what was expected of him. He did not mind if the 12th squad pondered and studied small things from all over at all. No, he did not mind in the least, but he was not about to sit and do nothing. He intended on drawing something out. It was very risky, and possibly involved getting hurt, but it would get the mission done much quicker. He had made sure that all the shinigami posted out there were proficient in the shunpo, or flash step ability so they could escape from enemies if they saw them. It was something that he had made sure. He had also picked shinigami with high scores on their Kido, especially the defensive type spells. It would all be fine.

Muriasachi came in behind him, and Shuunske could feel his proud energy shift as he realized where exactly he was. The same happened with Jun, both noble. Kasumi came inside and took his place by Shuunske's side. Looking around, Shuunske recalled the safe house as he last remembered it. If he went into the right side of the room's door, he wold find himself in the general supplies area, along with the bunkers, sleeping and bathing areas. To the right one would find the tech labs, the communications bay, the medical bays, and the dojo like space where he had trained. It was simply a clear area that had nothing but hard wood floors, with installed spring floor, giving it a small bounce, only large enough to provide some one with the feeling of accomplishment when walking through. He had learned the shunpo step there. It had many memories.

"Vice Captain Kasumi-san, please 5th seat Hiiro-chan, and 12th squad;c company the tech lab units. After words, please show them the communications bay, until you have shown them the whole left wing. After words, I want you, 5th seat Hiiro, to send the command to the unit up above us to have them communicate in pulses through out, in constant order. This way we can pin point the attack time, and placing of attack should we have a breach and the shinigami responding not be able to communicate it before ts too late."

With that, Shuunske turned and walked the other direction, saying in a softer tone, "Kasumi, I'll be in the main bunkers office. Come back with Hiiro-chan after your done, and every one from 12th squad's company is settled in their bay." There was a moments silence, and then the whole room answered.

"Hai."
    Back to top Go down
    Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: 3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation   3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:37 am

Kasumi acknowledged the command from his captain, and after he was done, listened to the crowd shout "Hai." He had been one talking, and had noticed how unamused Muriasachi was about being in a house that had him out ranked by a far leap in the game of royalty. He did not care about this for the most part, and Kasumi had seen him perk up when Shuunske mentioned the tech labs. Kasumi would never fully be able to comprehend Muriasachi and the way he thought.

The only time Kasumi had seen him in battle, he had not even released his zanpakutou, as it was not even against a seated officer ranked shinigami, but instead used poisons that he was "only testing." They had gone just as planned although they did nothing quick. They had, for lack of better knowledge on the poison of choice, caused the shinigami a considerable amount of pain before he collapsed, his eyes white, and froth coming from his mouth. All Muriasachi had done was laugh and comment on how interesting something looked in theory and how it actually looked when used. That experience had made Kasumi hate Muriasachi, even if the shinigami was a rogue, and thus bad. It had sickened his perspective on him.

Looking back into the window of time that reality offered, Kasumi knew that he had a job to do. He had only seen the doors to the rooms themselves, and had not gone in. He was undecided whether or not he actually wanted to enter, but he figured that it was fine as long as Muriasachi had not rubbed off on the creation of it, and he had not. Thus far it was nothing more than an elite lab that was owned by the Ginsuchi family. Shuunske had said it was more specialized than even the 12th squad labs, but Kasumi was sure that Muriasachi had operated on the original format, and changed it to being much more that it was.

Looking at this Muriasachi, Kasumi shuddered. He was morbid, twisted. The way he held himself, in a body that he had genetically modeled to the point of ihm being less human and more of a science experiment. Rumors clung to him like paper to paper when glue was put in the middle. It had been said that he had modified all of his organs to be able to better create antidotes for unknown poisons and such. Other than that, and the common knowledge that he had modified his bodies aging process so that he looked much younger than he was, Muriasachi had kept all the secrets of his body hidden.

He stood there, waiting for Kasumi to take the lead and show him, wanting to take the first step, but knowing that in doing so he would put himself in the shoes of a rank lower than himself, and he did not want to do that. His captain haori held the emblem of the 12th squad, and on the underneath side there was a dark dark purple. His otherwise normal shinigami clothes seemed to contrast his apparent oddity.

Kasumi Took the step, smiling at Hiiro, and avoiding eye contact with the crazed captain, with his hand that clutched his zanpakutou sub consciously, a black ribbon wrapped around the handle of the other wise paper white katana, giving it a ghostly appearance. It was befitting of him, not that his own zanpakutou was particularly cheerful either, but at least it did not give off a haunting rieatsu.

Walking to the end of the room, Hiiro followed him, closely, Kasumi guessing it was to get as close as possible to him, and as far away from Muriasachi as possible. He smiled as he watched her dart away from him, his twisted body language watching her as she moved, analyzing no doubt how she ticked. A poisonous gaze brought his eye sight back to Kasumi as he stepped in front of his teammates, the members of 12th squad, Jun coming up right behind him. 12th squad came behind her, all in sync as if the drill of simply walking had been pounded into their head. Muriasachi certainly called for an organized squad.

Walking out of the room, Kasumi looked forward, only noticing that there were more doors than he had remembered, and concealing his inability to perfectly recall which door it was. His steps evened out as it came back to him, the door straight ahead of him before the hall way took another left. Walking into the dead end of the hall, where it turned to the right, and into the door, Kasumi paused and punched in the five digit code that pad locked the doors. The room seemed to be kept in air tight condition when it was not in use, as it let the tight squealing sound out as it opened. Lights flickered on in the room, making another flight of stairs visible. Kasumi looked at Hiiro with a comic exasperation face on before walking into the next flight of stairs. Lights came on as he went down, only lighting the three steps in front of him, because of the powerful lenses that caused the light to be harnessed. As such, even though the light was a bright one, he could only see the steps three ahead of him, beyond that, they were cut off into total darkness.

Kasumi moved down the stairs until he hit solid ground, reaching the floor level. At that point, the real lab was exposed as it flashed on with lights. Kasumi was amazed. He was not joking in it being a lab that rivaled that of 12th division barracks. The stair case spiraled down, from the out side looking like a simple cylinder as the walls that came around it from the out side made it look like such. From there, the computers spread through the room in the same spiral form until they reached the out skirts of the massive room. The computers were all connected in a high powered tech stability lab, making them like one huge tube of computers. It was even beautiful to Kasumi, who hated labs and such with a passion. The sleek white of the room made it look even more fancy, and neat. Kasumi took in a breath, it even smelled clean. What was this.

Looking over to Muriasachi, Kasumi did not know whether to laugh or to be scared. He had an expression like he was happy, or some other branching motive. The air about him became even more uneasy, and Kasumi took a step away. He had been briefed only about this computer tech lab from the piece of paper that was showing the format for the lab. Against the walls, there were many more machines, that obviously had different purposes than the computer based machines. Kasumi could only guess what happened in them.

Catching Kasumi off guard, Muriasachi spoke. "4th seat Jun-chan, please take my and 12th squads place and go to the communications bay. When your done, come back. We have work to do." As he said that, he rubbed hands together, and folded them. Kasumi looked at Hiiro and smiled at Jun, who did not smile back, but gave a kind gesture. Kasumi knew that he had to speak.

"As you all know, this is the computer based tech and computer lab facility of the Ginsuchi's royal house. In the main..." "We do not need your briefing. Who do you think we are being lectured about a lab by an 11th squad member. Go. I can handle the rest," Muriasachi interrupted. Kasumi could only stand and listen as he was told off, the humility on his face clearly evident. For someone who knew him as well as Hiiro, they would be able to tell that what he was feeling would make the average person either keel over and cry, or throw themselves at Muriasachi in cold anger. Kasumi did neither. He could not, and would not want to fight Muriasachi, and being bent on your emotions made you weak. He was strong. He listened, the emotions boiling up inside.

"Sorry Muriasachi-sama. I will leave now. 4th seat Jun-san, please come." With a bowed head, as if his tail was in between his legs in a metaphoric sense, he nodded and turned back to the stair case, now empty where all the men and women from the 12th squad had come out. It was time to leave.
    Back to top Go down
    Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation   3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:44 am

Hiiro maintained quick steps as she hurried behind Kasumi. Her hair bounced with each step and her hands remained at her sides. She felt like a bug under the light of a magnifying glass. Feeling his eye's on her back she chewed the inside of her lip and drew a bit closer to Kasumi, a slight nervous air coming of her thin frame.

She did not like Captain Muriasachi. His very presence chilled her and he carried the scent of formaldehyde and other slight chemicals with him, causing her head to ache lightly. It was like a walking experiment behind her, She wasn't sure what he was anymore or what he was capable of. It was equally eerie to listen to the 12th division behind her. They all walked in perfect step like a highly trained regiment. Each of them had something a bit off with them. Things that made them seem, just a little bit less human, causing people to look at them twice. It made her uneasy just thinking about it.

Turning the corner to yet another long hall of doors and corridors. Hiiro twined her fingers together behind her back, gazing around with curious eye's. Trying to tune out all the chilling feelings from behind her. Looking around she scanned the halls, trying to remember the path, if she didn't it would be nearly impossible to find her way. Hiiro was always horrible with directions, with everything being such a pure white. She didn't have much of a chance of finding her way b simple memory. Making a mental note to follow Kasumi around as much as possible, she noticed how he seemed to know the place rather well.

She watched him as he lead them towards the Tech labs. How many times had he been here before? Small questions ran though her head, He must of been as tense as she was. He certainly looked it, at last to her. She had known him long enough to see that being around Muriasachi was just as stressful to him as it was to her. Kasumi knew Muriasachi more than Hiiro had. She knew next to nothing about the Captain, which made him more chilling to her. Not that she had asked any questions on the subject, Knowing more about the Captain was not on her agenda, She remembered the one time that She had heard of the 12th captains Abilities. He had reduced a man to a near comatose state without even having to release his zanbaktou in a mere 28 seconds. It was enough to cause her to stagger at the news.

Halting her quick steps behind Kasumi as he finally stopped at a door. Punching in the digits quickly the soft pings of the numbers being pushed rang though the silence and the door hissed as air was sucked into the balmy, Pitch black space. Yet another dark staircase going down into nothingness. She sighed and followed Her friend down the chilled stone steps. She acknowledged his small smile with her own. There small connections and smiles kept her going. it was Hard to be so formal when you felt like the man behind you wanted nothing more than to cut you open and see how you ticked.

The soft claps of her shoes on the stone steps echoed down. The very air seemed clean and untouched. Blinking away the darkness Hiiro trusted her senses as they walked down the darkened stairs that seemed to stretch down forever below them. She could hear Kasumi's long strides just in front of her. As well as the Stern, Orderly steps of the 12th division. Hiiro covered her mouth to suppress a small giggle. Even going down Spiral stairs where they in perfect tune. Had they rehearsed this?

Placing a small warm hand upon the cold white walls. Hiiro let her fingers brush against the cold stone lightly as walked down, She felt the smooth walls finding not even a single blemish or bump upon it's flawless white surface. Once the wall ended Hiiro hopped off the last step and hurried up so she stood next to Kasumi. Her eye's widened at the vast amount of technology that stood before them. Florescent screens twitched and blinked, casting dancing azure light into the dark space, throwing curious wincing shadows in the corners of the numerous machines and devices. Hiiro looked around in wonder, there was so much. What did they do, and how did they work? These questions raced though her mind as she looked around. She only tore herself away from the mysterious devices as Kasumi spoke gently His words flowed smoothly though the clean air, only to be cut off so suddenly by Muriasachi's erie twisted voice.

"We do not need your briefing. Who do you think we are being lectured about a lab by an 11th squad member. Go. I can handle the rest,"

Hiiro felt a small surge of anger towards the Captain, Her hands balled into small fists and She bit back any remarks to the Captains rudeness. Who did he think he was? Her shoulders fell slack Reluctantly. He was the captain, but still, it gave him no right to judge them like he did. Biting her lip she bowed to the Captain.
    "If you need anything please do not hesitate to ask." She looked to Kasumi and her eye's widened with concern. He looked to the ground his body rigid. The small verbal abuse by the 12th Captain must have stung. Facing the staircase she looked to him, taking his hand she pulled him forward lightly. " Come on" she urged with her eye's. Not about to speak in front of the Captain more than she needed to.

Walking up the stairs quietly she did not speak until they had safely closed the door to the Tech labs, hearing the small hiss of the door once more becoming air tight behind them. Hiiro let go of his hand and stood facing him slightly Her eye's wide with concern and her mouth formed into a small pout. She would of gone off about the Captain if Jun-chan wasn't there with them. She was unsure what she could say to him that would help him feel better while Jun-chan was there. She didn't knew her any, let along if the Captain had bugged her in some way to hear what they were saying. She wouldn't put it past Muriasachi to do such a thing.

"How long have you been in the 12th division Jun-chan?" Hiiro looked to Jun trying to bridge the gap of friendship. She stayed close to Kasumi, her shoulder almost brushing against him, and her hand brushing against the back of his own every once and awhile. It was the most comfort she could give at a time like this.
    Back to top Go down
    Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: 3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation   3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:26 am

Silence once again seemed to be the only way out of the rage that had other wise consumed Kasumi. Thw white acted as a sanctuary that sheilded him from his own thoughts. Looking down at the floor, he waited for the long awaited silence. But it did not come. Hiiro spoke, disturbing him once again, but at the same time, taking the place of the quiet and soothing him all the same. She was so inoocent. He had not seen her be tough even as the 5th seat she was. One day she would have to be more assertive if she hoped of keeping the respect of the seated officer's name.

She asked how long "Jun-chan," had been within the 12th squad. Kasumi bit his lip. Even though Jun-sama was a 4th seat, she was full of pride. Chan was not enough for her to consider you respectful. No matter what level, unless captains position, she demanded the most respect. It was the latest trend of the 12th squad it seemed. It was one of the more respected squads.

He saw Jun's feet shift strongly towards the hall way, where it turned to go to the communications bay. She was such a demanding presence. She was not cruel, she was not mean, just up held the strict rules of her up bringing. She was honorable, and she was humble in the appropiate situations. She was, however, one of the hardest workers in 12th squad, stuck with always being in the main research facilities, the vice president of the research barue, the huge section of Soul Society that was not directly controlled by the shinigami captain, but by who ever the president was. It was currently controlled by Muriasachi, who had gotten his greedy hands onto the rank. Jun however had become the vice president, making her of huge importance in this matter of research. She was more than useful, and as far as operating, almost at par with Muriasachi, although not as twieked and twisted. She was formidable, and respectable, where he found it hard to do so with Muriasachi.

Either way, "chan" was not enough for Hiiro to call her. She was a lower seat, and had still to learn her place. It was wrong that she called her vice captain kun, but he did not mind, seeing as their relationship had gone beyond since he was simply her vice. They had been friends forever. But it was not so with her and Jun.

"Hiiro-dono, I am your superior. There is no reason for you to be so casual around you vice captain and a 4th seat. Please know your place. Kasumi-san, please take me to the communication bay whenever you are ready. As for your question Hiiro-dono, you do not need to know, so why do you ask. Small talk is not important in situations like this. If you are interested in me, take the time to find out for yourself. Dont bother me about it."

Jun said this as she walked past Hiiro, who was, no doubt, shocked. Jun had not shown herself until now, and although she was more complicated than this icy barrier she placed around herself, this was the 4th seat of the 12th squad. It was the typical answer to such a unimportant question. She had enquried that Hiiro look it up on archives, and research her if she wanted to know something else. It was funny. For the vice president, researching everyone and everything was about second nature. Knowing her, she had done ample research on Hiiro, a new member of the 11th squad, and although there was not much on her, knew almost everything about her, based on calculations that she had made. it was how they had started knowing each other. They had a friend like friendship, where they did not talk to each other much, but understood each other. But she knew everything about him. She knew everything official aout himself before he did. Shinigami could not hide anything from her, other than Muriasachi. She was very smart, and combined with the proper sort of technology, she could do anything with wits.

"Yes yes. Ok," kasumi said in response to Jun. She knew that she could not boss him around. She knew that she could not make one single commend, and would not. She might ask something with the clear message of what she wants to happen, but she would not break the codes of the shinigami to step across her authority.

Kasumi turned in the same way she had, and started walking, causing her to take up his rear, and Hiiro to be on his left, on the other side of her the wall stuck up. It was a hall way that could easily fit four people walking side by side, making it easy for the three of them. The two girls walked behind kasumi, both a step behind him. He could not wait for time alone with Hiiro. it was those times that he loved the most.

The small lights that were simply there as decoration, and served as small bright patches, other than the well lit hall way, zoomed by as they walked at the quickened pace, led by Kasumi, wanting to get this over and done with. He knew that Jun knew how to work the communication projection machine, and that a briefing on such would be useless. He just had to show her where it was.

Looking up, kasumi saw the door at the end of the hall way, only a short distance away now. The doors were made of rice paper that, when pullled back, had another real door with a handle behind them. The rice paper simply made them look nicer. Three, two, one more stepd until the door was in his reach, and then he was there. Kasumi raised his arm and pulled back the rice paper door, to reveal another door, made of wood. it was not locked, and did not seem to have any sort of locking or security.

Opening it the same way he would open another door, by twisting the handle, Kasumi walked in. As all the other rooms, it was dark until the second after he stepped in, then it, at once lit up into the well lit room that it was. However, this room, unlike the others, had a huge TV like contraption that took up the length of the whole wall. It had what looked to be living border or frame around the edges, and was black screened, or off.

Jun gasped, she had not seen a communication bay this big. Although she gasped, she did not show any other form of emotion, not from trying to hide it, simply because she became busy studying it. "I feel comfortable that you know how to work this better than I. So briefing will be useless Jun-sama. If you dont mind, me and Hiiro have orders to report back to Shuunske-san.

Jun nodded, and bowed as was protocol for her being on the lower rank when leaving the company of a vice captain. "I will be in here for a short while, then return to the tech lab with Muriasachi." Kasumi, in turn nodded, and turned to leave, signalling for Hiiro to come as well, giving her insentive for moving. There had been nothing but awkward energyh coming from her ever since Jun had so harshly corrected her in the hall way.

Walking back outside, and waiting for Hiiro to come out as well, Kasumi closed the door, and sighed. He was done interacting with those two. Although he had a respect for Jun-sama, it was strictly a profesional friendship, and nothing much more. They had known each other in the academy, and she ahd been much different before she came into Muriasachi's company, and then everything changed. He changed her. Either way, they had never been good friends, only friends.

"Come Hiiro-chan. We have to report back to Shuunske." With that, Kasumi started walking back down the long white hall, back to where they had originally come from. Everything was going as expected so far.
    Back to top Go down
    Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation   3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Hiiro looked like she had been slapped in the face. She had not been expecting such a cold sentence to come from Jun. Suddenly feeling like the stupid child Hiiro cast her soft eye's to the floor, feeling her heart sink a little and her cheeks flush softly with embarrassment.

"My apologies." She murmured. Her voice quieted by the small stamp of shame she felt was now branded upon her own forehead for the world to see. She just simply wanted to make a friend. Become comfortable with somebody from the 12th division. Though now Hiiro was almost fully aware that this thought was not about to happen. She was doomed in her mind to forever feel like the bug under the microscope that is the 12th division. Never up to par with there expectations, nor up to par with her own expectations. How could she try to impress others when she couldn't even impress herself?

Hiiro listened to the echo's of their steps though the smooth white halls. Choosing not to speak when there was a high chance she would say the wrong thing and embarrass Kasumi even more than she already had. Oh jeeze, kasumi. Her shoulders slumped slightly at the the thought of embarrassing him and she hugged her sides lightly. Casting a small glance in Kasumi's direction, her bangs falling into her eye's again, she didn't bother to brush them out of her face. Looking though the scarlet hairs at her Vice captain. Was he embarrassed by her? She didn't know somebody who wouldn't be at least a little disappointed by her actions. She couldn't help it! In a time of crisis she wanted to know that she could trust somebody and to let people know they are also willing of that trust. Rank means so much but not as much as a full heart to heart trusting bond of a friend. Hiiro didn't mean for it to sound corny but it was how she felt, she felt it since she was a child.

Hiiro followed behind Kasumi now. Her head down slightly, a waterfall of scarlet bangs consumed her right eye completely, and her arms hugged her Upper torso, eye's locked on the ground in front of her, only to stray from time to time from the polished floor to the elaborate screens and walls around her, Such things weren't normally found in the 11th division barracks. Not unless they where dirtied or torn in a place or two, If not completely shattered. She touched one of the delicate screens with her fingertips The soft texture calmed her mind as she followed the two like a faithful lower rank should.

Her fingers still rested on the soft paper when they came to a halt in front of what seemed like a small hall way of rice walls. She found herself watching in wonder as the paper walls pulled back to revealing other paper walls, before the main wooden door leading to the most elaborate Communication Bay Hiiro had ever seen. It was massive, cords and wires or every shape and size spiraled out of the screen that had enveloped an entire wall, Digging into the walls and disappearing under the floors and into the Ceiling.

Wanting to look around Hiiro bit back the urge to ask questions. Jun-sama would be once again, annoyed with her. So she stayed by the doorway. Leaning lightly against the door frame watching the two converse for a moment. Straightening as Kasumi turned back towards her. Hiiro gave a small nod to Kasumi before bowing lightly to Jun, as it was expected. It was a sign of respect, and Hiiro didn't want to offend Jun anymore than she might have already.

"It was nice to have met you." Hiiro spoke formally before looking to Kasumi, and followed him into the halls leaving Jun to her work. Their was silence for a moment, Hiiro could hear the small rustle of her Shihauksho with each step. The silence choked her now. Feeling like every small thing she might do would be seen as wrong in someone's eye's. Staying silent for a few moments before she finally brushed the lock of hair out of her face.

"So...i think they hate us now." She tried to make light of how tense the both of them were. Both of them cut down by the bitter Superiority complex that the 12th division carried. Hiiro looked back to the ground with a small bitter smile. Still worried that Kasumi might have been disappointed with her for being so careless around Jun. Looking back up to Kasumi her face turned to that of a worried kitten.

"Sometimes i wish i knew what you where thinking." She spoke quietly, her eye's cast back towards the ground. "That way i could tell how you where feeling, or what your true Opinions are sometimes." She looked up at him once more. "I feel like such a wuss when i end up doing things like that, with Jun-sama....i don't mean to be so...Casual, it just comes naturally to me." She hugged herself a little bit tighter and sighed. There was no point in looking up at a time like this, she had no idea where it was Shuunske-sama was. Let alone how to get there.
    Back to top Go down
    Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: 3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation   3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:56 am

The silence only interupted by the tapping sound of their feet on the hard cold ground was finally interupted by Hiiro. It almost came as a shock to Kasumi. The tension had built up since they had left Jun-san's presence. She proposed that they hating them now. He smiled, it was such a light comment in that situation, the reason he loved her so much. She was always trying to lighten the mood, even when it was the wrong time. But he liked it either way, only wanted to look out for her.

Kasumi looked up to the white ceiling, with the lights that shone down upon them both before answering. "No Hiiro. They do not hate us. It is complicated with the 12th squad. You have not been exposed to much yet as a full fledged shinigami, much less a seated officer. But I like it when you try to lighten the mood. I love that you always are willing to reach out for a friend. It makes you stronger than anyone here. People will find their respect for you soon, more so than they already have." With that he looked back at her with a smile on his face. She had done it, broken the heavy mood that hung over them both like a lead blanket.

Another moment of silence ensued before he started talking again, responding to the second thing she had said to him. "Haha. Wouldn't that be nice. Sometimes I wish I could know what I am thinking. But as for you, I am affriad that is not possible. However, I am open to you. Ask me anything. Anytime. Anywhere. I will tell you everything." Kasumi looked forward again, hiding the slight blush that over came his face. "And about that happened with Jun-sama, I was not even expecting that. You never really know what to expect from her. She was brought up by Muriasachi constantly pounding social status into her head. She acts differently than that coldness you saw most of the time. I know her. Don't worry, she will take a liking to you. She looks to see a persons power level. Impress her and she will like you." Kasumi chuckled at the last part, turning it into a joke, yet totally truthful. He knew that she would have formed an opinion on her already, but she was so fresh from the academy that there was so little on her power and battle power that she could not form an opinion. It was an unfare way of treatment, and he was not sure that she would find Hiiro "powerful" enough to be likable, or rather, trusted. But, he did not doubt her. He had not even seen Hiiro fully let go in a battle.

Silence came upon them again, foot steps were heard. Kasumi took the bend in the hallways, turning left as the hallway bent, and walked to the door where they had come from, the door that led to the main room, or the entry hall. Readjusting his zanpakutou, Kasumi moved up his pace speed. In making it to the door, he opened it, and sighed. "C'mon, we have to report back to Shuunske-san." Reaching back, Kasumi grabbed Hiiro's hand and pulled her through the door, laughing a little, his face turning slightly pink. "We have waisted enough time with our conversations and such." Another semi joke.

The room looked so nice compared to the halls of the technical faculties that the 12th squad now inhabited. He found nothing charming there but the tech labs, which had stood out to him for being so sleek. Here there were carpeted floor, and the tables in each side of the room, with the plants. It was much calmer, and less intimidating.

Taking a step forward, Kasumi walked to the other door, noticing the pair of shoes that were already taken off and slipped neatly in the corner. It was proper to take you shoes off when going into the house of another family, or even your own, but now, in the house of a Ginsuchi clan member, taking off the shoes before entering was needed. Sliding off his shoes and placing them next to what looked to be Shuunske's, he waited for Hiiro.

After the ten second pause, he stepped aside and opened the rice paper door, to find the normal door. Opening it as well, Kasumi gasped. He had never been in here, only seen and reviewed the maps and such. His eyes widened. It was beautiful. Everything. The ceiling was painted in the form of a 3D sky, making it look like there was litterally nothing but sky above them, despite the lack there of in reality, due to being buried under ground. It took Kasumi's breath away. he did not know if Kiddo had helped in the making of this work of art or not, because he had a hard time believing it was real until he saw the lantern hanging from the ceiling, making it look like the lantern was suspended from the skies many clouds. On the sntry way, beside the doors were two tables, each with the plant jars on them, each with the spiritual energy blockade seal on them.

Looking forward, Kasumi saw the stond floors, that were placed in chunks of stone, carpet surrounding the borders of each stone tile. The small hallway led to, as Kasumi walked forward, another room. A huge room. It was domed, and the sky still was there, only it looked to be as if the sky had almost darkened into the hours just before night. Dusk. Or twilight. It was so beautiful. In the center of the huge dome was a round room, with rice paper doors spread all the way around it at three foot intervals. The round room was huge in itself, and took up most of the room, making the room more of a pathway around the cirlce space. Remembering back to the map, that circle room had been labeled as some fancy word but was some sort of garden. There was something special about it, but he had forgotten.

Walking more, he moved around then cirlce room slowly to see what he had expected from reading the map. Doors came off of the path that wound around the circle room. But remembering which led to Shuunske's office was hard. Only having seen the map was harder than he had though. He had almost gotten lost and half guessed where the tech lab was, but even that was easier as it was at the end of the hall before it turned right. Now this was a cirlce room, with another circle room inside it, and doors coming from it at about ten foot intervals, leaving many doors in the huge room. He remembered something like 11th door over. Ah yes, that was it, because he linked it with the captain of the 11th squad. Kasumi smiled. "Come this way Hiiro-chan." She was no doubt in the most awe of ever in her life. This truly was a royal house. Tapestries and such hung from the walls, The huge dome, the cirlce room. And all of it was under ground. Thr rice paper lanterns were placed in numerous places, making them very populated.

Walking to the 11th door in, Kasumi knocked on it, and waited. If he was correct in choosing this door, he would hear Shuunske-san. it came. "Come in Kasumi-san, Hiiro-chan." Kasumi smiled. Shuunske was such a pro even in his childs body. He could identify them by their rieatsu. He was superios to all the other captains, even though he was so young, and looked to be only 17. He was the most advanced teen, and in his opinion the most powerful and wisest captain around in Soul Society. It was rare for a kid like him to become a captain, and only happened every thousand years, on the rare events that the child prodigies come along.

"Hai." Kasumi answered, before sliding the door open, and stepping in. Shuunske was there, sitting in his desk, writing something. He was finally done with Muriasachi, and back in his captains presence, the captain he loved and respected.
    Back to top Go down
    Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation   3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:03 am

Hiiro let go of her tensions suddenly.They melted off her body like butter and she couldn't help but smile smiled. He wasn't angry or disappointed or embarrassed but proud of her? Walking quickly next to Kasumi she looked up to his kind face, a smile set upon his lips as he spoke. No other vice captain spoke to their fifth seat like he spoke to Hiiro. No others seemed as close as they did. It made her feel special, unique with Kasumi.

She couldn't help but smile brightly at his words. There was now a small hop in her step Letting her bounce with her steps. It signaled she was once again calm, happy. Like the weight of the past situations had been lifted from her soul completely. Leaving her feeling refreshed, and light. Her cheeks turned a faint rose color with each glowing compliment he gave her. Not thinking in the slightest that her blatant ability to speak casually to a higher seated officer made her stronger than anyone.

"Stronger? i doubt it." She laughed her arms swinging in time with her steps, her hair bouncing from side to side. "I still have a long way to go, and from what i saw i'm going to have to work pretty hard to earn there trust." She gave a small exaggerated sigh. " Hm...i guess i should at least, learn flash step. then i bet i would be faster than you." Hiiro teased lightly casting a Cheshire grin in Kasumi's direction. She had a very long way to go to earn the respect of the 12th division.

Flash step wasn't the only thing she was unable to fully comprehend. Her zanbaktou was the most difficult to her, She was skilled with her blade yes, but down to the heart of her blade it seemed almost impossible to work with. Attempting to speak with it usually ended with her trying to speak with a sword that chose to not speak back, making her feel like an idiot. Or she was forced to step away quickly as her zanbaktou would violently attacked at her mind. Lashing out at her sanity like a snake attacking it's prey. Sunibunki was stubborn, She chose to attack at Hiiro's mind instead of helping her. Forcing Hiiro struggle to control her Shikai without loosing her sanity to her very blade. She almsot missed the days when Sunibunki would simply cause her to faint. But now that she had gotten strong enough to handle the mental strain She had to endure the painful lashes at her memories. Pushing Hiiro into a state of mind that she could not easily get out of. And forcing her into a blood lust that she could not control.

Following Kasumi down the curving halls. She watched as kasumi took off his shoues and entered the room. She followed suit quickly and followed him into a large room that caused her to freeze in her very tracks.
    "Oh wow..." She looked at the ceiling in awe. It was all so beautiful, the clouds looked so real she was almost fooled into thinking they were floating lazily though the rosy pink sky. It gave the room such a comfortable glow,the twilight sky. It cast a warm pink glow upon the delicate room. Hiiro spun around a few times. Looking at the vase circular room with her mouth agape slightly. Still following Kasumi softly. Her small twirls halted as she heard her Captains velvety voice. She felt her heart take a plunge for a moment before it soared.

She was back with her Captain. Her sweet amazing caring captain who let her be herself and not cut her down like Muriasachi.
    "Captain Shuunske-sama!" Hiiro hurried up to look at her fair haired Captain. He was stunning, as usual. Not that he wasn't stunning any other time. It was like a picture. Painted perfect, his Haori spilled around him Delicatly, His face calm, seated in front of a desk.

Her hands went behind her back gripping her wrists lightly she looked away blushing slightly.
    "Hello Shuunske-sama." She smiled before bowing her arms going to her sides respectfully. "This place is stunning." She looked around. once more. It seemed to suited him so well, Such beautiful objects held into one room. It took a bit of Hiiro's self control to remain in a somewhat formal position, and not look around like a small child at the Circus. Never before had she been around such royal items. This must be like in the Palaces and huge estates she had seen when she was younger and in her Academy days.
    Back to top Go down
    Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: 3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation   3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:59 pm

The light flickered on, followed by another and another until the hallway was lit, the painting of the life like sky blooming to life, causing him to look up. He was preparing to be taken by memories. It had been years since he had been back here, but it was all still in perfect shape. no lights were broken, nothing else had been affected by age. Looking up, Shuunske saw the clouds that had been painted at the top, above his head. His eyes wavered, and he paused, looking at them in awe, a look on his face that could only be read by those that know him as an unbearable and un dealt with silence, a sadness that seemed to set the world into slow motion. After another moment of this detrimental silence, Shuunske took his eyes off the clouds, biting his bottom lip, holding tears back.

For a second, the world flashed in white, and then, there he was, standing in all of his memories, looking at them all, and having them all look back. He could see the men in white on their latters as he would run through this door as a child, the laughing of him, and another. A girl. Yuki. Like a princess, or like snow. A young girl, about his age. She was beautiful, and pure. He saw it all, as if it was happening. She would come running through in her snow white gown, her perfect black hair flowing behind her back, her laugh like bells. The men all around would smile and greet them with the sama and san term, even though neither of them understood why they were so respected, or why they were so set apart from the others? Little did he know, Shuunske was the future ehad of the family. He saw her face again. Shuunske bit his lip, causing her face to fade, and drag him back to reality.

As soon as he had seen that they had assigned this safe house, he had known that this was all going to come back to him. It was the only one in this part of the real world, and thus the only usable one, even though it had not been ocupied by anyone since that day. Since it had all gone wrong.

Shuunske's eyes became full of water, and he stepped forward, trying to escape the forever nagging memories, pulling at him, trying to bring him down to them again. As if it was that easy. It was unfair. He had been made to live, and been told that time would heal. They were wrong. Nothing had healed.

Taking the last step, he moved out from under the protective covering of the hallway, to have the rest of the light come forth, like a twilight. Like a dusk. Shuunske's entire body twisted, and went limp for a moment, causing him to bend over, and lose himself. It was just like it, all so real to him, fresh, in a way that made it rotten, in a way that made him cringe.

The dome of the room went way up high, it had not been there before, however, none of it had, not before her. Yuki. It had all been after. The dome streched up above the large room in the center of the room where the light came down, enhanced by the simple spells of shinigami magic that he had learned here. Back in the day. he had come so far since then, and yet not a step further. He still thought about back then, and still hid his zanpakutou.

Looking back up, the cruel thoughts tugged him back into another illusion. Shuunske closed his eyes, and let the memories wash over him, all the undealtwith feelings fall over him now, years later. He was pathetic, always had been. He saw the room clearly, the rice paper door in front of it. It was all coming back. He had just gotten his first score from the academy where he had been entered. He had been so proud of it. He remembered the ticking sound that happened when the rice paper door had opened, and he saw his dad, standing there, casting his shadow on Shuunske as he had always done, looking down on him, as he made habbit. Shuunske had only just entered the academy, and looked so small and frail still, nothing to what people looked at him as today, as a rare jewel.

His father had glanced at it for a second, and then, without saying anything shut the door, casting the shadow onto Shuunske to a greater extent, cutting him off. He had cried that night, alone where he slept, the picture of his mom on his table beside him, only able to hear her laugh, only able to remember the bond that had been stolen from them both. he had cried, holding the report card. he knew that his father would not be impressed, he never was. But Shuunske had strived for the last time that night. he awoke to screaming that night, and then it was all over. He was gone. Taken away, like the rest of Shuunske's joy, the rest of ability to cope, and ability to look forward with a smile, before he had gotten the approval that he wanted from the one that mattered most to him.

Shuunske clenched his eyes tighter and tighter, until he came back to, a hot tear welling up in his eye, before cateracting over, and down his perfect, flawless cheek, with grace, until it left his face, hitting the ground. Shuunske moved his foot over it, stepping on it. Why was it here. Why did this have to happen to him. Why was he so weak? He didn't understand?

He could never stand up to any one. Closing his eyes again, he remembered the feeling in his gut when stood across the room from his father, both with a bamboo practice katana in their hands. Shuunske hated fighting, always had. But this was not ordinary fight. His father would always knock the sword away from his, sending it shooting to the other end of the room, and he would always be aware that at that strength level, hw would never be able to protect his loved ones. It had been that that had motivated him to the point of changing, only to lose all faith once more.

Shuunske came back to reality again, this time for good, wiping his face, as if he was younger, and stepping forward, trying to be strong. But in this room, it was hard.

Shuunske moved forward, looking at all the walls, and remembering the progress reports that would come in all the time in a merry way when he would come playing through the hall, back when he could run and skip into his mothers arms, and feel her there, hugging him, feeding him the acceotance he needed.

He saw the door. 11th in. The others would be back soon, and he was a mess, taken over by anger, and sadness, and a lack of faith in himself, all things which he could not let Hiiro or Kasumi see, or anyone else for that matter. He was the captain of the 11th squad, silly emotions like these were not welcomed, only strenght was permitted. He had to lead, and he had to mantain that ability to be strong. Rekindle the fire that had kept him going.

Opening the door, Shuunske walked inside, seeing the desk. It was not dusty in the slightest, protected by the basic spells that 4th squad shinigami could produce to keep an area clean and protect it from parasitic harm. He stepped in and closed the door behind him. Moving over to the desk, he sat down and mulled over the papers that had been there. Old papers, that had been unprotected, and dusty. Letters. Looking down, trying to make out what was said under the dust, whe he was pulled back up, by a nock on the door. he waited a minute, taking a small moment to whipe his eyes, and then he gave his word, allowing them to come in. The door opened, and Hiiro came in, trying to stand formally, while Kasumi did so well, her red orange hair falling in her face, her smile seeming to brighten up the place where he was in himself.

Shuunske forced a smile, both unwanted and unnatural to him, but not even Kasumi would be able to read that. He never had been able to do so. There were certain things that he would never be able to tell anyone...

END OF TOPIC

3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation 01-it-was-a-snowy-night-texto
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation   3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 - Movement Into Real World - Motivation
    Page 1 of 1