Espada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Captain Zack
2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_vote_lcap2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_voting_bar2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_vote_rcap 
Ragamuffin
2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_vote_lcap2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_voting_bar2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_vote_rcap 
Kiske
Miku Watahari
crazyhappybunny
Yuki~<3
TheByakura
Takato Urameshi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Posts Next
2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am by Captain Zack

» Confirmation.
2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am by Captain Zack

» Chapter 4- Sweet Awakening- An Adventure Begins
2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm by Ragamuffin

» All I Can Say Is MEH!
2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am by Ragamuffin

» Robyn's photoshop Murisachi!
2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am by Captain Zack

» Reporting Back In - Niiki's Mind, Suzume's Game
2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am by Captain Zack

» Robyn's Photoshop
2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am by Kiske

» Robyn's Photoshop
2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am by Captain Zack

» This kid looks like shuunske
2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am by Captain Zack

Current Topic:
Chapter 4 - Sweet Awakening - An Adventure Begins 2 - Orders From Above - Recognition Bgw6s6
"Shuunske has started a decline of sanity, of which the only cure is his true love - Yuki. After regaining consciousness, Shuunske has to face Hiiro. Miku, Niiki, and Esido return to Suzume with their battle prize. They have won round one. Who will win round two?"

2 - Orders From Above - Recognition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

2 - Orders From Above - Recognition Empty
PostSubject: 2 - Orders From Above - Recognition   2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Character Profiles:
Muriasachi Kikiyoku:
Spoiler:

Jun Maoi:
Spoiler:

2 - Orders From Above - Recognition 0

It seemed that when he was told, the world stopped. Was this happening? It had to be inaccurate info. Something must not add up in the data. He had to be hearing this in a dream. Was this true. He knew his squad, and he knew that they, along with 3rd seat Kifuume would not turn on the other shinigami. He also knew that it would take more than another unit, or skill in general to kill them and get away with it. But the data he had been given was absolute, and he had no right to go against it. It was what 1st division captain had said, and he was higher than nobility. Shuunske bowed his head.

What was happening? He did not want to believe this. Kasumi dropped the clip board he was holding. Silence poured over the room. 1st captain was comfortable with the silence, but this even unnerve him. It was rare. He was the highest power in Soul Society, other than the king himself, who not any of the captains even had the right to see. He was the absolute word, and no one could truly appose him. Shuunske was heart broken. Kifuume had left happy that he would finally get some fighting in, he had never thought this was going to happen.

His cloak fell to the ground, his energy going dead. He was like a ghost, seeing the world swing by in a comnination of slow and then fast motion. It seemed that it was morphing what he had known into something false. It had taken Kasumi off guard, a master of blocking his emotions. Shuunske was too sleak to show emotion in this sort of matter. He needed to stay strong.

When he had been in the squads, he was totally devoted to his captain. It was so odd that these men and women would not. And both 3rd seats had been slain. It was almost inprobable. Also, ontop of this, the facts did not add up. He had access to the archives, and had checked them with Kurinami captain of 4th squad. There had been no recorded exits or entries via Senkou Gates, which was the only way into or out of Gotei 13 as far as the world was concerned. There had been none. He had authorized the last 8. And those stretched over the last three days. Why now? Why with him?

What would the former 11th captain have done. He was one of the greatest 11th captains ever in the history of Soul Society. He had been powerful, smart, and knew how to handle any situation. Other captains had sought knowledge, and answers. He would have known what to do, but he was gone, killed. Why him?

Nodding his head in understanding to the 1st captain, Shuunske turned around, backing out of the palace, his world still seemingly spinning. He was so confused. He was alone in this. None of the other captains could know what he was going through? Kasumi was silent. He knew what his captain was going through. He was the best vice he could have ever asked for. He was strong, smart, and sweet, and understanding.

As soon as the doors opened to the main palace, Shuunske noticed that it was still pouring rain, as it had been from the day Kifuume had passed. The cryptic darkness still fed on the atmosphere, as if eating away until it go to Shuunske's heart. It was close. The rain pitter pattered on the umbrella that Kasumi had taken, and held over him, as he was supposed to do to royalty on a raining day. There friendship was more than that, but Kasumi knew that talking was not what Shuunske wanted to do. He was confused, more so than any lesson at the academy, which, at the time, seemed impossible.

Coming into his room, it was dark like the outside, as if the whole world had been thrown into darkness. He waited for Hiiro-chan. He did not think that she should come, but Kasumi had begged. So he allowed it, but he would have to help protect her. She was fith seat, and not chosen for her ability in battle, she was chosen for her ability to activate Shikai, and her will to do whatever was asked, and exceeding effort. That made a good 5th seat. Not a brute in battle. Shuunske sat in silence, and waited. His world had been cracked, now it needed repairing.

Last edited by Captain Zack on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Orders From Above - Recognition   2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Hiiro was notified Via hell butterfly as she was walking down the streets trying to compose her body and mind. Walking though the rain seemed to always do that for her. She had long since abandonded the idea of a calming bath...that had started to become out of the question.

Catching the small black eleborate butterfly upon her finger she blinked looking at the careful bug before it fluttered off into the rain. Her Captain needed to speak with her, and that was all she needed to hear. Hiiro rushed over as fast as she could, avoiding puddles along the way the ground had beceomg slick with the rain and the night chill.

Her hair flew out behind her, not tied back as it normally was. She continued to wear it down even today in memory of Kifuume. It was the least she could do without hindering her work or anybody else's time. Though her hair, when wet had a tendency to become more in her face. Walking swiftly up the wooden steps her steps made small thumps upon the dry wood. She shook her head ridding her hair of water droplets. They flew around her head like small crystals glinting in the half light of the cloudy day.

Taking a small breath she stood straight and knocked on the sliding door lightly. Waiting patiently for her captains small reply of "come in." Before smoothly sliding the door open, walking in and kneeling, down on one knee. After her experience with the 4th division she tried to keep every respectable thing in check.

"5th seat Hirro Takaniki." She spoke quietly and formally. She didn't really want to take any chances. She knew her Captain was running high over the expanse of the past day. " Captain shuunske-sama....what is it i can help you with." She added before opening her eye's slowly, not staring at the ground. but not looking directly at Shuunske.

Her hair was still somewhat wet from the drizzle outside causing her bangs to fall into her face and her scarlet hair to pool upon her shoulders and run down her back stopping at the end of her shoulder blades. Hiiro wouldn't look up directly at her Captain. She was playing it safe today, she didn't even change a glance towards kasumi, though she wanted to know how he was doing.

The tension seemed high in the room, which troubled her more than she cared to say, When the vice captain and the captain where both troubled. Things where not looking up. But even in these serious times she couldn't stop the faint dusted rose to grace her cheeks as it sometimes did when she came into contact with her Captain.

Hiiro always felt sub-conscious when she had to act so formally. She worried if she was doing anything wrong. remembering for a second her eye's snapped open. Her zanbaktou was hanging my her white sash.
'damnit...' she grit her teeth. If she wasn't training before hand she would of just left it in her room. Not that training helped her these days. Not in the 11th barracks. Nothing ruined one's concentration more than whooping from the men who seemed to enjoy watching her train.

It was hard enough dealing with what she had gone thoughthese past hours and the emotional strain her zanbaktou put on her mind. Then to try to concentrate with those dick headed jerks calling her kitten from across the training field. Was enough to make her never want to leave her room. But she couldn't act like a child at a time like this. She had to be an adult so she sucked it up, biting the bullet and simply trying to ignore all things that hindered her mind.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Orders From Above - Recognition   2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Shuunske noticed everything tonight. It was as if his ability to read people had increased to an even more abnormal level. He heard her nock, and allowed her entrance, with the cool words of come in. He was sitting, his hands on his desk, the window shut for the first time all year, casting the room into the artificial, but still nice light of the lights in the room. They were made from royal lanterns, that had only been able to be purchased within the Ginsuchi Rukongai district. He could have been able to buy the Kuchiki, but there was an unspoken rivalry over the two houses and families.

Shuunske looked down at her as she opened the door, not closing it, so that he could see and feel the darkness and cold creeping in, as if knarled fingers, maimed and bloody wrapped themselves around the door, behind Hiiro. Fingers that belonged to confusion, and a lack of hope. But Shuunske could pull through. It was something he had been good at since a young age.

Standing up, Shuunske closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "5th seat Hiiro-chan. After yesterday's annalyzation of the rieatsu on the only bodies we could find and still work on, we have come out with the basic knowledge that the rieatsu belongs to that of Zanpakutou. Meaning Shinigami." Shuunske shuddered. Why was this happening in his first month?

"12th squad captain, Kinsuku-sama, and myself have been ordered to go into the real world, around the place or the occurance, and see what else we can uncover. I was ordered to put together a team, a small team that will not be noticed as a whole unit will be. Against my better judgement, Kasumi has convinced me to bring you. I only say this because, 3rd seat Kifuume was almost equal to Kasumi-san in battle power, and that is a level above yours. He fell without even a trace of being able to fight back, and the rieatsu that was found was powerful, and potent. It is still being annalyzed. The small section of 12th squad members are going to be down there, looking for more than they have. It is our mission to protect them. Along with Kinsuku-sama, that should be able to be achieved."

Shuunske looked over to Kasumi, who seemed to fidget, uncomfortable in Hiiro's presence it seemed? Maybe something had happened the night or day before. He had not seen it however. His eyes noticed the zanpakutou around her waist. He moved as if to say something, but caught himself. He did not want to be a noble. But it was something she had to learn. Kasumi had noticed to. He could tell.

"We will be leaving in an hour, please be ready to leave by then, with everything you would not normally. And, please, 5th seat... No... Hiiro-chan, coming from a caring place, be prepared for anything. Please. I dont want to lose you as well." As Shuunske said that, it seemed that his eyes got wet, as if a tear was going to well up. He would have blamed it on something in the whether, but he did care about her. And he knew that this was going to be over her head.

"You are dismissed now. Be back here sooner than later. I will leave without you if need be."

As soon as Shuunske had said this, a huge tapping started, and the intercoms all turned on. It was a more universal message, meaning the other shinigami would here it as well. It would be a national security issue if other shinigami were or enemy. The intercoms clicked one more time before the ominous voice of the announcer, Shuunske was certain it was someone from 6th squad, but no one was really sure.

"Attention all shinigami, attention all shinigami. This is a rank three alert. We have evidence that there are shingiami that are targetting us as their enemy. Please dont panic, however, all shinigami, captains included, unless talked to and guided to do otherwise, must return to their bunkers, no matter the situation. If you have any info, please notify your captain." The clicking started again, and then stopped. It was over. The message at least. Shuunske had no time to waist. He had to get moving.

Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Orders From Above - Recognition   2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Nodding swiftly she listened carefully to her captains words. Her heart sank, you could see it in her shoulders as they fell as if the heavy load of the new had been set upon her shoulders. A shinigami had done this....who was it then? Somebody from their sqaud? A different squad? She didn't know who to trust anymore. No, that was a lie. Hiiro looked up finally, to kasumi and shuunske.

She could trust these two. They were just as worried as she was about the situation. If not more so. Biting her lip she glanced to Kasumi. How was he taking this? It was hard enough for her to think that betrayal had gotten Kifuume killed. She felt a part inside of her, deep down that urged for reconcile, she wanted to have Kifuume rest in peace, and for everyone to know that the person behind it was taken care of.

She took in his words slowly. Concentrating on every word that came out of his mouth. Her eye's widened and she looked to Kasumi.
"you....did?" she blinked. She was surprised, watching Kasumi for a moment as he almost shifted uncomfortably. Without realizing it her cheeks had grown a bit redder. Quite flattered by he request to have her on the team. "thank you, very much. I won't let you down" She bowed her head lightly.

Her heart thumped against her rib cadge. Why had Kasumi done that? She wasn't bad at fighting, but why had she been picked instead of 4th seat? Lost in her mind she looked up sharply to her captains words. Everything seemed to stop working....when he called her Hiiro-chan.
"y-yes shuunske-sama. i'll make sure i'm very prepared." she looked to him with dedicated eye's. "i won't die." she gave an awkward smile. before standing up and bowing. "i will be back in one hour. Not a minute less." she gave another small smile. "thank you Shuunske-sama, Kasumi-san." She gave a small smile. She still had to be somewhat formal to him inf ront of other people, though her eye's sparked a small playfulness, and cheer by calling him san.

But that was all she was able to give these days, small smiles. The weight of the situations have given her hardly a reason to smile. She managed to keep an upbeat attitude for the most part. Though it has been eating away at her lightly. She needed to relax. If just for a moment. Before she had left the room she was going though a mental check list of what she needed to do within the hour.

First she would go home, gather her supplies and get them ready to quickly run in and gather them. She also needed to relax. For the most part she wanted to take a bath. Enough to clear her head if only for a moment, she knew it would help her and she could get it done within twenty minutes. Yes, that was what she needed. She was a girl after all. 11th division or not the best way to clear her mind was still a bath in hot water.

After bidding her Captain a due, she turned and left. closing the sliding door behind her and walking lightly down the hall. Stopping as the intercom buzzed on and the warning rang though the whole division like a loud echo coming from every building. Hiiro took a small breath and hugged her sides lightly again. "Ok, first to pack." she told herself before running off the deck back towards her room just a little ways off.

The dormitories where chaos. Hiiro wished vaugly that the message wasn't played in the 11th division. Now the entire division was loyal....and pissed. They demanded blood. Hiiro even heard a few acusasions thrown at eachother between rivals. Everyone wanted blood for the death of their 3rd seat. Trying to keep to herself it was impossible to not be stopped for a moment. Her eye's wide looking up at the intimidating man with fire in his eye's.

"Did you hear that! So somebody killed Kifuume-san! in cold blood!"
"Y-yes i heard..." she tried to avoid the most violently angry ones. Though panic started to bubble in her chest. Things where taking a turn for the worst and she felt the most helpless she's ever felt when surrounded by all of the angry men. She almost took a breath as she reached her room closing the door behind her hardly silencing them. How was she going to do this? She hardly seemed the proper choice for this assignment. Trying to push out the Why and more to the what? She started to think what is was she needed to bring and quickly busied herself with packing her own small items. She didn't need much. Her zanbaktou, and some medicinal supplies she always preferred to bring.

Finishing up her packing quickly she took a smaller sigh of relief. It had taken her less than ten minutes to pack her supplies. Setting them neatly on her bed she placed her zanbaktou just above it and rushed out of her room trying to be faster than the raging males outside. It was absurd how out of proportion they where blowing it. She heard accusations that a Hollow in shinigami clothing had come to murder them! She took a breath, trying to ignore them while she walked though the street's quickly to the bathhouse. It was a short walk and it seemed that nobody else was in their., thank goodness. She didn't want to have to heard about more ridicules stories about some shady underground Business Kifuume was doing before he got himself killed....it was almost to much to bear.
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Orders From Above - Recognition   2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Kasumi watched the girl in silence. He knew that he was coming off as rash and head first in his request to have her on the mission. But he had intended to keep her from the fighting. He did not want to see her have to fight. He never did. He was going to be clear with her about that. He knew that if she was to fight, bad things would happen. She was not powerful enough to go against the beings that killed Kifuume, and 3rd seat of the 12th division, along with the entire two squads. It was to much. Maybe too much for even him, but he had to give it a shot. He knew that he would not die before taking vengence on the thing, the whatever that killed Kifuume. He was going to kill who ever it was, and make them pay. At least he hoped that he would live to do that. He would. Even if he made it his last goal. They had taken away his best friend. He was not going to go easy on any body.

The door opened and closed softly as she left. He wished that she had not brought in her zanpakutou this time. Out of all times, when there was betrayal in the air, carrying your zanpakutou into your captains quarters was bad enough. But there was no way that she could even attempt to fight Shuunske. The only time he had seen Shuunske fight was against another captian, and he had beeten them flat out. He was not supposed to have been able to beat them so easily, but he was more than gifted. It was during the tests to become a captain. The apposing captain was supposed to whipe him out, or at least last against him, but no, Shuunske easily took over, and dominated the situation. 6th squad captain said that he was afriad of that much power in one man, but Kasumi had known Shuunske, and respected him for longer. He knew what tyoe of man he was. ANd he was the most loyal, without being blind.

There was a strange silence. Looking at Shuunske, Kasumi nodded before walking to the end of the room, near the door. He knew that Shuunske did not like the idea of bringing the 5th seat, as she was raw, and not nurtured, but, he would tell her not to fight. He was not going to let Shuunke lose another seated officer. He would let him lose his vice captain either. He was not going to allow it.

He was to leave. He had to go, but he did not want to go through the hallways f 11th division, with the amount of chaos that had erupted. It was going to be crazy. He loved 11th division, but the brutes that made up its squads could be very rash. But he had learned to deal with it.

Walking out from the captains office, opening and closing the door as soft as possible, he picked up his zanpakutou from the ground, where it leaned up against the wall, casting a shadow on the 11th division insignia, cuting it by meas of shadow half way through. It was a curious thing that shinigami would be the ones to kill their own men. But who was it? Maybe the zanpakutou had been wielded by others? There was no way for a shinigami to have been there, or multiple. Unless it was one of the three royal families, that had their own secret senkai gates, and could go places on royal affairs, but even those gates could be detected with enough time. But there had been none. Who was it? No one knew. It could only be found out through time. There was nothing more to do about it. He had to wait, and go to the real world to find everything else that he wanted to know. It was a pain, but it was the reality.

Fastening the sword into his belt, Kasumi began to walk down the long hallways, with a wall to one side, and the open air to the other. It was a sort of balcony that wrapped itself around the captains quarters. It was only permitted for messanger shinigami, seated officers, vice, and normal captains to enter without Shuunske's prior agreement. Hell butterflies could also enter. But he did not count those. He remembered the first time he had entered this part of the huge divisions, under the rank of a messanger ninja from 12th squad. He had delivered the message to the previous captain of the 11th squad, a strong man, with a high rieatsu level, that was hard to even stand under.

It was useless thinking of old memories. Walking out of the squad barracks, Kasumi moved to the streets, looking for another entrance into the 11th squad barracks. He wanted to avoid the many men, but at the same time, knew that they needed him and Shuunske to be strong, and place them strongly into duty. It was what they were mostly good at. He was good at it as well.

Taking a right hand turn, Kasumi walked in through another door. He had failed at avoiding the shinigami. They were in the halls, arguing with one another, and Kasumi knew that they were simply confused about the announcements, but he did not understand what they men were saying. Rumors? They accused other men, however, as soon as they saw him, they rose to straightened positions, and bowed. They were the lower shinigami of the 11th squad, and by that, it was meant that they were not seated officers, or anything like that. They were simply shinigami. Most of them had not even acheived shikai form in their zanpakutous yet. Kasumi bowed his head softly, as if telling them to clean up their act, and stop being so over active. He was avle to deal with it, and he was to act as their role model.

They all understood. Moving back to his room, Kasumi closed the door behind him, and sighed. It was going to be a lot to go to the living realm with Hiiro and Shuunske. He did not know much about the other coming, as his state of mind was causing him to forget, but he would remember. It was all happening.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Orders From Above - Recognition   2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 pm

It was less than ten minutes before Hiiro walked back out of the bath house. Her hair dampened from the thick humid air that clung to the walls and ground inside of the bath house. Mentally calculating the times in her mind, she could take a breath. She had nearly half an hour left. Not nearly enough time to say to rest, and take your time, but enough to know she did not have to push herself though everything. Taking a cautious breath she stepped into the streets and walked swiftly towards her room. The faster she got their the better.

Her steps where quick. The bath hadn't helped her nerves to much. She was still racked with the idea's of what has happened and what might happen in the near future. People were being killed, and not just any people. Shinigami, her people. The people she was raised to know as the deviants of the dead and the helpers of lost souls. There was not one thing she could think of that did not benefit the people in some way. So why would anyone want to kill them? It couldn't have been a Hollow because it was death by a zanbaktou. And she had seen some fights turn bitter in the 11th division, but not enough to kill somebody over. They may be gun ho people. But they would not dare draw a sword against a comrade.

Turning the corner her head was cast down. Lost in her mind, her dampened hair pulled in a pony tail that spilled over her shoulder. her bangs bobbed with her step and she tuned out the angry sounds around her. They were getting ridiculous. The men where panicking, and she didn't know what she could do to stop something like this. It was all perfectly crazy talk. Hollow's in shinigami clothing toting zanbaktou's, the royal family wanting their power back....it was all silly ramblings.

Until Hiiro heard her name.

She froze in her step and her eye's widened, her arms wrapped tight around her chest, she could feel her heart thud against her arms like it wanted to run. But she had to hear what they had to say.
"I heard she knew Kifuume-san, could of taken him by surprise. Nobody really knows her. Hardly our of the academy and she nails a spot just before the seats in front of her just "happen" to open up."

Hiiro felt like the world had taken her air again, she felt light headed and took a few steps forward. This was impossible, people were making flat out accusations now? Has there fear grown to such a length they will attack anyone they do not know?

Somebody bumped into her and she jumped. She was losing it, her panic was setting in and she didn't know why. All she knew is that her eye's where wide and her heart slammed against her rib cadge while adrenalin shot though her veins. The man who bumped her gave her a grim expression and nodding lightly to her.

"my apologies." He replied to her gruffly before he continued walking. Hiiro glanced around, She heard her name again. And once more it sent a shock of fear up her spine. Walking quickly her head cast down. She felt exposed now, Her zanbaktou was in her room and for the first time she felt she needed it. Somebody touched her again, just a graze of the shoulder as she slide past them. She heard her name being called, but she didn't turn. The world was buzzing, and falling, and spiraling around her...and all she could think was wanting to talk it all over with kifuume.

"Hiiro-chan." Someone took her shoulder stopping her from her stressed trump down the street. She didn't know this person, Though at her state she must have, just not recognized him. Not that she looked up at him anyway. Her shoulder jerked form his hand like he had electrocuted her and her voice, normally flowing softly was cut short and filled with strain.
"don't touch me." she murmured quickly, eye's still cast down. She could hear people talking about her again.

"she's loosing it."

" the stress is to much."

"i told you she couldn't handle this sort of work."

Hiiro bit her lip. Anger and shame bubbled around her and it took every ounce of strength to not turn and yell and run away from the anger and panic and fear. So she said nothing, and turned, and walked away. Quietly, her body painfully relaxed and quivering lightly. A few people glanced to her, giving her curious looks while she walked silently down the street her eye's hidden under a curtain of scarlet hair. Somebody called her name, trying to get her attention and regretted it. Because she looked up them, and gave him the coldest stare they had ever seen from Hiiro. Her eye's blazed and her face set in cold stone. Her eye's where red and watery, it was the most she could do to stop herself from breaking. But she wouldn't, because like it or not she was 5th seat Hiiro Takaniki, and she would do her job right.

Turning into the Barracks she walked swiftly to her room and closed the door firmly behind her. Their was such a cold silence around her it started to scare herself. But the cold anguish she held as she walked here was fading. Her bravery broke and she rubbed her eye's with her hand lightly. She had to get though this in one piece. She wanted to prove to people she wasn't just a small flower. Some smooth glass bead surrounded by the jagged rocks of the 11th division.

Her eye's glanced to the corner where her zanbaktou rested. glinting against the faint light it's red hilt casting a scarlet glow upon the white walls. Taking the weapon she held it to her breast softly. Closing her eye's, she took a soft breath trying to calm herself.

This was her zanbaktou. Sunibunki was the extension of her arm, the ace up her sleeve or whatever cliche' phrase she could think of. Hiiro needed this blade. It tied her to reality, and would help her defend what she held dear.

Binding her zanbaktou to her sash she finished packing and prepared to leave her room. She did not care if she would find herself early. She wanted to prove to Shuunske that she was worthy of her title as 5th seat. To Kasumi that his faith in her wasn't in vain, and to the rest of the division that she would not give up and run away.

And to Kifuume-senpai. to the red haired crazy man who told her to love her sword and everything that came with it. She wanted him to rest in peace.
So she sat. On the window Sile of her room in the Barracks. The chilled air had dried her hair and her zanbaktou rested between her legs. She watched the gray sky and waited. For whatever was coming.

Last edited by ragamuffin on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Orders From Above - Recognition   2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:17 pm

The lighting flickered and his foot steps seemed to echo. His Zanpakutou was fastened to his sash, a white belt that stretched around his shinigami uniform. His sash however was slightly modified, as most seated officers, or vice captains did in some form, to set themselves apart from the general public. It was mostly only allowed for such. His sash was white, in the normal fashion, only it had small sections of white fabric that were fastened to the belt, one of them carrying the vice captain badge. He was a noble of sorts. Kasumi had no noble blood, but the way i which he carried himself was noble in itself.

The hall ways began to become more and more silent. He felt the energies of those mingle around him. He felt the presence of the shinigami that he could pick up rieatsu from around him. It was as if they each had their own smell, everyone sweet compared to the tainted dark rieatsu of hollows. The hall lighting flickered. Kasumi paused. What was he doing bring Hiiro? Was she ready for such a mission. She had not been enstated in the role of 5th seat long enough to gain the respect of the jaggared men that made up 11th division. It was hard to earn their respect, the brutes, that made up the main fighting source of Soul Society. Was she ready for this? She had better be. She was coming. And even if she was not ready, he would protect her even if it meant sacrificing his life. He would do anything to keep his men safe. He meant it, and it showed by the way he risked his life for others, part of the reason as to why the other men were so fond of him. They felt safe around him. It was needed for a vice captain to have that charismatic quality.

His hand had left its place by his side, and moved to his zanpakutou hilt. He could feel its life pumping through his hand, the masked spirit that lived inside the misty a dark world. He could feel its mysterious presence, the soul essence that allowed him to control his emotions as well as he could. At least on the surface.

It was almost time to leave. He was going back to the real world. He could only remember so little about the real world. He had only been assigned a couple missions there, and they were all short, and accupied him to the point that he could not remain in one place long enough to grasp out and hold on to a memory, or a mental picture. He just remembered it was different.

The hallway lit back up in the flickering lighting of the back walk ways in the 11th squad. 4th squad members were scared to come into a dark ally in the 11division, even when told to do so directly by a member of such a squad, so places like this were hardly ever fixed or touched up. It was eerie, but also added its own homie feeling. It own custimization of the 11th squad barracks. Whether that was good or bad was up for discussion. But he did not mind it as he hated the cluttered broken walls of the select few building within the 12th division.

Coming to the door at the end of the hallway, Kasumi placed his hand on the door knob, before freezing. He heard voices coming behind him. It was only two men, they spoke of accusations in small voices, expressing their own immaturity to turn on their own members. They listed of names of members of the shinigami, but none would be able to even touch kifuume in battle. Not even by surprise attack or ambush. The men were positioned standing at the beginning of the hall way. Kasumi listened until he heard the name Hiiro. They accused Hiiro? 5th seat Hiiro? Kasumi's grip on the door knob tightened. The men did not notice him and continued to converse.

"I heard that she was only a possibility."

"Maybe, but I have seen her in the training fields, and she is nothing to special, only picked because she is a girl, and its a way to save her ass here in 11th division."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that not even 5th seat Hiiro could beat Kifuume."

"Oh. I know, I heard that form others, it was made small talk by a couple men that lost to her in the sparring arena, the new recruits who dont know her. I did not believe a word of it, I guess."

Kasumi had heard enough. Opening the door, he slipped out. He heard the men stiffen and quickly change their stances to try and better see who was leaving, who had just heard their conversation, just before the door closed. He needed to know where she was. It was about to be time for the briefing, and he was already ready to leave.

Turning his head, he felt the presence of the men running down the hall. Kasumi closed his eyes for a second, just before raising himself to his heel just before dissapearing into the flash step technique, carrying to the roof top of the building he had just left. He hear the door open wildly only a second later. The two men came out into sight, but he was gone.

Carried to the next roof top, and then the next, Kasumi flew through the air, at a high speed, his combat type, making him one of the fastest in the 1th squad. His eyes flashed over the streets, looking for the girl, the 5th seat. He knew that she could handle herself, but he wanted to always have her in his vision, whether it be to quiet his mind, and stare, love locked at that beauty, or to always know that she was close enough to protect with his life at all costs.

Kasumi did not underestimate his squad members to the point of thinking they would attack her, but he knew the limit to which a young girl like she was working herself, and knew that getting retortd about Kifuume thrown at her would only make her feel worse about everything. Even though she had nothing to do with his death. Three shinigami came into Kasumi's vision, the first two walking after the third, a red headed girl, without her zanpakutou, walking into the barracks. It was her. Kasumi stopped the high speed movement, landing silently on the roof above her, just out of sight of them all. He heard them accuse her. He heard them call her name. His habd did not quiver or move to his hilt this time, only lay there, dormant.

He waited for the moment that he heard the door into the barracks open and close. She was inside. Kasumi vanished, a solemn expression on his face, almost sad, as he came back into vision not even five feet away from the two men. It took them a second to realize who it was before they siffened into a straight pose and bowed low, both saying "Vice captain Kasumi-san," at the same time. It was not going to fool him. The mens hands were behind their backs, as was perfect for their punishment.

Readjusting the way he stood, Kasumi nodded, and spoke. "Do not think I did not hear you, and do not think that you will get away with talking to your own 5th seat like that. How dare you. You should be ashamed of yourself. Now is not the time for accusations, not is the time to group together, and trust one another. Nothing more." Kasumi held the silence, as the other various men that were hanging around the two bowing acknowledged what he said as the truth of their vice captain.

As much as he hated doing it however, Kasumi raised his hands, and said the words, "Bakudo no ichi - Sai," in a monotone voice. His hands shaped themselves into a pointing position, with his right pointer and middle finger pointed in the general direction of the shinigami men that had just been calling Hiiro's name in an abusive way. Within a half second, the two men in front of him fell to the ground, their arms shifted behind thier backs, curled in an almost painful way, by the magic of kido. In total, seven men were affected by the spells magic, anf three others fell to the ground, one eye winced. It was not a painful spell, but a hindering, and annoying spell for sure. It was permistted for his use as vice captain. After all, it was only level one bakudo. It would wear off in only a short matter of time.

"Rething your actions." With that, Kasumi turned to walk inside. "Ok, vice captain Kasumi-san," said the men, all still in respect of him, and yet shaking from the spell he had just cast on them. As he entered the barracks, he could not see Hiiro. She had not even noticed that he had come. It seemed that she had not yet learned to identify someone by their rieatsu as he had. He could sense her. She had just been here, as he already knew. She was probably in her room by now, the place of confort for her.

Kasumi walked slowly down the hall. The energy was almost calming down a small bit, as the orders to take action had been given, and the info that had been given was at least concrete. This made them know what they knew, instead of knowledge based on educated gueses or other fritzy tactics that Soul Society played on the shinigami a lot. Things were starting to happen. This was, he hoped, a small thing that had been miss calculated. There was no other way. He hoped it was the type of thing that made some one hit their forehead and say "duh."

Walking in silence until he got to Hiiro's door, Kasumi knocked three times, before speaking in his low, and calming voice, that soothed anyone in distress, or helped to do so, "It's me Hiiro-chan. Its time to go. If you leave now, I would love to walk with you." He spoke to a door, the wood making him look down at his shifting feet. A shade of pink flushed over his face, as his long black perfect hair hung to his back. He felt like such a small person standing outside her door, waiting for a response, talking to nothing more than wood. Nothing more than his own feelings causing him to knock the tips of his feet together, and turn soft pink. Kasumi waited.
Back to top Go down
Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Orders From Above - Recognition   2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:58 am

Hiiro jumped and turned at the knocked upon her door. Her mind flooded with panic for a few moments, and she grabbed her zanbaktou carefully, ready to jump fully out of her window in the worse case situation. She could not express the relief she felt, when she heard Kasumi's soft words. Sliding down from the window she crossed the floor of her small bedroom and slid open the door looking up at him. She was pale, but nothing could ever take the soft rose that always tinted her cheeks.

"K-kasumi-kun" Her voice was quiet. She felt hollow, like the world had turned on her yet he came to walk with her. She was shaking lightly and stepped forward, dropping her zanbaktou. It hit the floor with a soft thump and remained motionless upon the ground. Her head his his chest first before she hugged him tightly. Burying her face in the folds of his Shihauksho. He could feel her quivering lightly before she broke away from the small embrace. He felt so warm to her, and she felt safe around him.

Looking up at him she gave a smile, her hands fell to her sides lightly, and she gave him a warm smile that expressed how much he had helped her by just, being their. "Yes, i would love to walk with you." she knelt down and picked up her zanbaktou, tying it tightly to her sash. She rested a hand lightly upon it's crimson hilt and looked back up at him.

Hiiro seemed a bit better now, like the life had been breathed back into her. The attack upon her pride was in the past. She didn't want to be the weakest link in this group.
"Thank you, Kasumi-kun." she stepped fully out of her room and slide the door closed quietly, His presence had soothed her and she felt calm and collected now.

"I, know a lot of people don't want me coming on this mission." She continued taking a few steps down the hall before stopping and looking back to him with a smile that could melt any heart.
"I won't let you down, or anybody else down. You can bet on it." she nodded a bit. It sounded right in her mind. She knew flat out she wasn't the best fighter here, she was good, but not the best, or even close to the best. But one day she would be, and this was one of those first steps she knew would come for her. One of those moments in time she would look back upon and think how much this had helped her, or hindered her.

But she knew she would always have Kasumi. The sweet man who brightened her days even when she just wanted to crawl away and disappear from the world. He kept her on track and where she needed to be, he was a friend, and partner, and she loved him for it. She knew it, she always really had known it.

Hiiro rested a small curled finger against her lips and her cheeks turned a bit pink as she thought carefully, when was the first time she knew how much she cared for Kasumi? The first time he brightened her day and made her heart feel like warm butter in the sun.

It was three weeks after she had first met him. In the Academy, that's right. She was so young then, struggling in many things, and combat was always the most difficult. She remembered time after time her teacher would sigh and rub his chin looking down at her.
"How can you expect to get anywhere when you don't even want to hurt your opponent?"

She had heard that line more times then she could remember. After weeks of not even being able to even land a small hit upon her teacher. She was so close to tears and rushed out of the class the minute the chime had signaled that it was over. Turning corner after corner she rushed to the forest before hitting the warm soft form of Kasumi.

"Watch where your running little one." Kifuume laughed against a tree a few feet away. She remembered looking away from them trying to hide that she was softly breaking apart. Kasumi took her shoulders and she glanced up meeting two concerned eye's.

"are you alright Hiiro-chan?" he had asked with concern laced into his voice. It was then, that was the first time he had helped her, made her feel like she was worth the trouble of teaching. And he worked with her, helping her fix small things that meant so very much on the field of battle. Showing her what to do and what not to. All the while Kifuume would yell and criticize about all the things Kasumi himself was doing wrong. They kept her spirits up, and helped her though those times.

Hiiro gave a soft smile at the memory and looked to Kasumi. How much had they grown since they first met each other? It felt so long ago, he had changed to. He was a vice captain now, she remembered watching Kifuume and Kasumi bicker playfully about what would happen to each other. How Kifuume would he a captain and Kasumi would be his vice. Hiiro would be his third seat. Though she never thought herself worthy of that title. So they would bring her in, bickering about how she didn't want to be a third seat, then he would call her a janitor , or a bathhouse cleaner, and then end up being chased around the forest with Hiiro right behind him.

"Hey, Kasumi-kun." Hiiro looked over to him her arms swinging lightly by her sides. "Why did you ask Captain Shuunske-sama to bring me along with this mission?" She asked lightly before looking back her hands going behind her back and her fingers twining together. "I mean, I'm very grateful, but, why?" She was embarrassed to ask him a question, blushing lightly she looked at the ground, watching the cracks in the ground as they walked past them.
Back to top Go down
Kiske

Kiske

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Orders From Above - Recognition   2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:24 am

As soon as the door opened, Hiiro came forth. She came int his already opened arms, which, in turn, closed around her, locking her into an embrace. He could feel the stress in her energy, pouring from her, like water from a sink. He loved the moments where he was able to comfort her like this, whether he was to hold her, or simply verbally connect to her. He knew that she doubted herself, despite her strong self confidence that was there, underneath the inability to see it. He knew her. And he loved her.

Hiiro quivered in his arms. She was cold. Looking down at the top of her head, her scarlet hair coming down from the small spoint on her head where it all started, creating a spiral. It was said that this determined the way ones energy flowed. It was a sort of myth, but he intertained the idea of it often.

Hiiro pulled away from him, quietly studdering his name, in the casual manner that she had adapted for him, with the kun instead of the normal san or sama that he heard more often. He was her friend, and thus he did not mind. Kasumi smiled, his long black hair hanging down his back with a royal superiority over most men. He, at first glance assumed the royal look, more so then most nobles, but was not. He was nothing more than she, nothing more than Kifuume.

She had answered him, and he was glad that she wanted to walk. With that, he turned, hearing her walk behind him. It was so familiar, this system that they had locked themselves into. They were simply incomplete without the other. Without her, he was only the noble, stern vice captain to the prestiege 11th division, not capable of expressing emotion on a large scale, always quiet. With her, he was able to move from his position as vice captain, moving to that of a friend. That of someone that cared. He was able to express his love, in a way. He would never be able to tell her how he really felt about her though. It was the same in reverse as well. Hiiro, alone, was a hard working, power house, needing to always be full of energy, and always moving in order to please those around her. She had not way to revert into a calm state. With him, she was able to let go of her duties, to an extent, although at the same time, he acted as a support that kept her, as her dicipline as well.

One foot in front of the other, Kasumi walked, expecting silence to continue to fill the gap that was left by his feelings not being able to be expressed to her. Filling the gap that love had caused, but never letting it solidify into a woring filler. But it was not so, the pair of four clamping foot steps stopped, leaving only one, his. She had stopped, Kasumi paused a moment after, turning his head ever so slightly, to a point that although he could not really see her, he could comunicate his ability to always be with her, always there with his smiling glance. But when he saw her, her looked to her face, and when he did this his smile vanished. Her sad smile, that was built upon her face was the most sad he had ever seen. It was almost as if another door had been closed to her self confidence. Another barrier. What was she thinking?

"I, know a lot of people don't want me coming on this mission."

The words fell upon him, along with the smile, as if a massive load of bricks had done so. Why was she doubting herself now? Was she questioning herself as a total, or just her ability to be a 5th seat. He knew what the others were saying about her, but in reality, they all respected her, and none would not stand by her. He knew that. And he had heard and agreed with the praises that Shuunske showered her in, one of the reasons he was able to laugh. These times had brought him into a state of seriousness unlie his normal self, but he would break free from it soon, and until then, there were not many things that left his mind with ease, and she had the ability to make him smile. He had said numerous times that she was the best 5th seat a captain could hope for. Especially the captain of 11th squad. There had only been one female before her, but in the times that Kasumi had met her, he had only noticed the emmense amount of power that flowed from her, in a viscious way, almost an animalistic way, carving a hole in her womanhood. She was perfect in his eyes as well. But before he could speak, she spoke again, her words equally inpacting him the second time.

"I won't let you down, or anybody else down. You can bet on it."

With this, Kasumi turned around, his face not sad but serious, in a meloncholy way. It was the same as her smile before. Only the flip side, a caring side of him, coming out, the side of him that so much wanted to tell her that he loved her, but could not. It was the side that she had known for years, only her and Kifuume, and now purely her, no one else. She was the last link to his heart in this way.

"Hiiro-chan, you dont need to promise me anything. I would not have brought you if I did not believe in you, and Captain Shuunske would not have agreed if it were not for you being as great as you have been. There is no need for you to prove yourself, I have bet on you from the start, and look how far you have come. Look at you, your 5th seat, and the best we have had. There is no need for you to be anyone but yourself, that is who we love, and care for." Walking back up to her, he knew that he was always going to be here for her. He always wanted to be, for as long as he lived, he would devote himself to her. There was still so much that he wanted to show her. From spells, to fighting tactics, to his raw feelings for her.

Giving a smile before turning back, and beginning the walk to the briefing center, he paused again, as more came form her. His eyes closed as he heard what she had to say this time.
"Hey, Kasumi-kun."
"Why did you ask Captain Shuunske-sama to bring me along with this mission?"
"I mean, I'm very grateful, but, why?"

He had no answer. There was no absolute reason. So he spoke the truth in return. "Because, although there are holes in my logic, I can always keep an eye on you if you go, and no matter that the obstacle is, I will always be there to protect you, no matter the price, and this way, I can ensure that you will be safe. Now stop asking questions Hiiro-chan, your making me nervous."

With the last part of his answer, he beamed into a small laughter, grabing her wrists, so as to cut her off from replying with anything else. Jerking her lightly into his arm, he began walking again, her to his side, under his arm. After three steps, he removed his arm, and returned it to its place. He could not keep it up, the affection without the knowledge of his love. So he assumed his normal position. Who would have thought him such a coward? Who would have thought that he was actually so complex underneath the utter mysterious silence?

The rest of the short walk was spent in silence until they reached another door, taking them outside. It was the common meeting grounds between 11th and 12th division, the briefing area. Kasumi stood there, the door open for a moment, taking it all in to numbers, and facts.

There were only a small amount of men and women there. Shuunske stood at the top of them all, next to the captain of 12th squad, a cruel, strict, and highly respected man, that loved to fight, but loved facts and analyzing more. His name was Muriasachi, and always adressed with sama, even in the most violent moments, as he demanded respect over all over things, other than research.

To his right was the 4th seat, Jun, of the 12th division. Shuunske had already been informed that Muriasachi was not bringing his vice captain because he did not trust any one else with his work while he was gone. It was cruel, but his most respected officer, 4th seat Jun would replace both 3rd seat, and vice captain on this mission. It was an interesting choice, but a valid one in Kasumi's eyes. Jun was a noble by blood, although not a supreme noble, only came from a more noble family than not. It made Kasumi able to talk to her on equal levels as far as blood, but was not enough for her to speak to him without san or sama yet. He still had her respect.

In front of the 12th division authorities, there were about five men, and three women, all from 12th squad, and the research facilities in the 12 division, all there to come and analyze. They were not the most skilled in the art of combat, but they were not there to fight. Instead, there was a very small platoon of 11th squad men, only enough to be able to keep guard and such at night. Kasumi counted 10. It was a small operation, as they were only being sent there to send data back, and inform the other divisions of what it was they learned. Nothing more.

Looking back at Hiiro, Kasumi stepped in, and walked over to Shuunske, taking his place by his side. Hiiro would take her place, as the operating, and leading force, in front of the men of the 11th squad, as Jun had taken her place in front of her shingiami from 12th division. It was all happening. Here they went.
Back to top Go down
Captain Zack

Captain Zack

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Orders From Above - Recognition   2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:25 pm

The halls were white, and kept clean. It was all he could do but to make the 11th division look nice. Shuunske walked with 10 shinigami behind him. They were all picked by him, not picked for their power, but picked for their experience in the real world. In fact, only one member had achieved shikai. That statistic was not what mattered however.

Shuunske was heading over to the briefing area. His 3rd seat Mabuune, an average stature man, walked beside him, holding a small folder, filled with papers. It was order sheets and such. He was going to be looking after 11th division in Shuunske's absence. He had known him for a while, but only when he had seen his ability to maintain order did he create his rank as a seated officer.

He was leaving her. That was what affected him in leaving the most. Yuki, the girl that he had vowed to take care of ever since she arrived. She was no where near skilled in any art of fighting or healing or anything to come with him on this mission. He had hated saying good bye to her. He knew he would see her again, he hoped, even though the ability to take out the units, and seated officer Kifuume, along with 12th squad units, and their posted shinigami officer, all without leaving a single trace, was a formidable talent that may even exceed his own. It was a threatening thought, but one he needed to think. He could not go into this thinking that he would, no matter what, emerge at the end of the day. He could not underestimate these opponents, whoever or whatever they were.

He had wished that he could have taught her to be strong, but it was too much of a hope. She was not built to fight, she was meant to heal. Her rieatsu almost felt like it was agreeing with him. It felt like it was meant to heal, not to injure. It made sense. He, along with the royal family was working on ways for her to enter shikai, along with teaching her the basics: Kido, Bakudo and Hado, history, and swordsmanship. She would be great, she was smart.

Looking back up in realities face, he realized that he was almost there. He was early, but such was the custom of the captain. He needed to be early at events like this. The white walls had small lights on them, lit by candle, under a silk lamp shade. It was rather beautiful, while comforting at the same time. It was the main way to get to the briefing field from the captains barracks. Both he and Muriasachi had received the same orders from 1st division, and had brought their men according to their job title, only ten men were permitted to 11th squad. That part of the order was only issued over the paper sheets that were given each captain. He felt useless only acting as a body guard team for the 12th division, but that was his men, not him. He himself was much more. He was a captain. It was his job to be in charge of the operation as far as militarily. He was in charge. He was the role model, and the protector.

Turning another corner, Shuunske came to a door. All the shinigami stopped. All were silent, including 3rd seat, and Shuunske. As soon as he got to the door, 3rd seat opened it for him, and stood, silent until his captain past. "Good luck captain."

Walking out into the light of day, a necessity that he had been missing for quite a while, Shuunske bowed his head, the light hurting his eyes at first. He was, after all, still human. After adjusting quickly, he looked up. He had been beaten by the stingy 12th division captain, who stood there with his hand picked men and women, all very smart, and experts at different fields no doubt. They were to be respected as shinigami. They alone much more about different things, codes and such then Shuunske ever would want to know. It was what they did. THe highest scorers on their academy exams were tried for the 12th division first, giving them not only smart, but in a lot of cases, powerful shinigami. But they were, of course, nothing to the 11th division, who boasted of the most powerful shinigami in all of soul society.

As soon as he entered the common ground between their two squads, Muriasachi started walking over. Shuunske greatly respected this captain, although he also disliked him strongly. He knew about his almost tyrannical rule over 12th division, working them as hard as he pleased, some nights without even getting any sleep at all. However, the respect came from his ability to work as hard and long as the other squads.

"where are your authorities. I don't see either of your seated officer or vice captain here. Are they late?" Shuunske's mouth twitched into a smile. He was early, and they were no where near late. It was a pre determined time to be here, not whenever he got there. It made him frustrated. Did the 12th division captain have that low of an opinion on all others, including captains? He was not even royal. In fact, he came from Rukongai 60, one of the lower levels. He had no right to talk to Shuunske like this, but his being a captain over shadowed his poverty stricken up bringing. Shuunske would have to mind him.

Moving over to position, inf front of his small amount of men, Shuunske pulled out the papers. He knew that only his men needed the briefing, as the 12th division had already been briefed via intercom in their barracks, near the central wing, a section cut off for direct use of 12th squad members in the briefing crisis.

"As you know, were moving to the real world via Senkai gate. When we get there, you will be acting as posted guards, your main goal to make sure no one gets hurt. This is a dire mission, and our unknown opponents are powerful. You have been brought here today because of your experience in the living realm. A more detailed briefing will be given at another time, by vice captain Kasumi Engu. Until then, follow my orders, and do as your told from Kasumi-san and 5th seat Hiiro-chan, both of which should arrive any minute. I sent them out on an errand of my own. Good luck."

With that, the door opposite him opened, and Hiiro and Kasumi walked forth. Shuunske smiled. They were early still, by his calculations.

Muriasachi spoke next. "Now that we are all here, and I trust we have all gotten the situation as much as possible. Each squad will get a more detailed talk on the situation once we have arrived there. First however, I want my men, and 11th squad men at their top behavior. This mission will require top notch communication, and if I see anyone slacking, I will have them removed from the operation, and make sure it goes down on your personal files. In other words, do your best." With this, he shot a glare at his men and women. The 12th squad members had grown used to it, and learned to make his threats inspirational. It worked for some apparently.

"Ok then. Shall we go?" Shuunske said, in a questioning tone, but with the least need for an answer. He knew it was time to go, and he knew that, without saying it, 12th squad captain Muriasachi wanted Shuunske to use his senkai gate, as he had the access to his families sankai gates, and thus the royal gates would take them to a more accurate placing. It was all around better. Nodding to the two that just walked in, Kasumi and Hiiro, Shuunske turned his back to his men and the shinigami of 12th division, and drew his sword. It was the key to open a personal senkai gate as he was doing.

In one moment, Shuunske had drawn the smallest of his katana, and stabbed the air itself, causing light to burst into the area. "Open." He said under his breath. The light pierced his vision, and in a sudden flash, the gate took its physical attributes on. The nice wood opening. The senkai gate of the Ginsuchi family. They were large. Light burst through as they opened. It was time to begin the actual mission.

END TOPIC
2 - Orders From Above - Recognition Karaku11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Orders From Above - Recognition   2 - Orders From Above - Recognition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 - Orders From Above - Recognition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Espada :: Creation Center :: Soul Society :: Squad Baraks-
Jump to: